[Original RPG] Collapse: Struck a Nerve (Altihex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

CR POD CHAMBER

Thrust rudely butted into the conversation.

"Have to ask the ex Decepticon where to go is it Windbag?"

Thrust was pushing his luck sometimes he just can't help himself, even in cuffs.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

CR Chamber Room

"Talk down to him one more time and you're going into a cell to rot until the universe collapses in on itself!" Dirge spoke all of the sudden, his tone fierce, and with all of the force of a general coming down on a private as he addressed Thrust, having had more than his fill of his former associate insulting Windcharger.

"Remember the agreement you made earlier. You'll get your chance to see what the Autobots are about, but you have to prove that you are infact ready for a change. All I have seen of you ever since you stepped out of this pod is the demeaner of a hardened Decepticon! We've made our steps to be diplomatic, you are to do the same!"

Dirge took a breath, giving time for his words to sink into Thrust before he started again, forcing his tone to calm as much as he could. "You have a choice Thrust, as you always have. You want to go further than this, you show you're capable of conducting yourself like a civilized, respectable being. The insults stop NOW, or you go no further, except back into the pod. YOUR behavior ALONE determines what happens, and right now what is says is that you need to be in a cell. Now what is it going to be?"
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

Skies

Hooligan did a cartwheel in the air before speeding off. It won't do to escape and be recaptured by the Autobots. He had been rotting here for far too long. The Cyberjet set course for Crystal City and blasted off. Hooligan laughed. He had never had so much fun ever since... well, even since he was imprisoned. The Cyberjet swoooped down into the streets on the Altihex-Crystal City border. The buildings were still burning from the assaults by the escapees.

Hooligan transformed and entered a weapon shop. The Cyberjet saw that the owner of the shop had been killed, and the weapons ransacked. Hooligan sighed. He looked at his missile launcher arm. It's his only weapon right now, and it has no power whatsoever. But even though the shop is devoid of guns, there are still other means to acquire weaponry. Opening a shelf, the Cyberjet pulled out some missile heads and energon and within minutes recharged his missile launcher arm and his other missile launcher.

Hooligan would've smiled had he a mouth.

He transformed and flew off into Crystal City.
GoldenTalia
Protoform

Post by GoldenTalia »

Medical Wing

“I guess they don’t build them like they used too”

Arcee commented after Wing Saber remarked that it was a miracle that the Prison Structure was still standing. He wasn’t joking, the building had taken one Pitt of a pounding, but then again, she shouldn’t be surprised, the Decepticons didn’t seem to understand how to do anything else except destroy.

It was in their programming.

“I guess we should be thankful that most of the prisoners decided too not stick around too finish the job…”

The pink tinted Fem had too admit, she found that a little depressing. The truth was, it probably was for the best that the vast majority of the Decepticons had chosen too flee, if the small army, one that outnumbered the stationed guards many times over, had decided too stand and fight, well, Arcee could only imagine a massacre.

Of course, what was good in the short term, did not always work out for the long.

The Decepticons were out there now, not too mention more than a few other, dangerous malcontents. Primus only knew what they were doing.

What they were going to do.

“Alright boys, we’re here…”

Arcee announced, distracting herself from such sombre thoughts.

“…time too put your feet up; I dare too say you’re earned it”.
Chip1123
Protoform

Corridor

Post by Chip1123 »

Ironfist nodded in affirmation to Afterburner. "I'll look for those still alive. Friends get help. Enemies... not so merciful." He said as he began checking the bodies that littered the area.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

CR Chamber Room

"Moohahahha" Thrust cackled to himself,

"I hope being an Autobot doesn't mean you lose your sense of humour",

"Ok, Dirge you lead the way, let's see what's really on offer here. I'll keep my audio disruption down to a minimum".
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Corridor

Junk - just junk... Afterburner thought with a sigh, regarding the debris of building and bodies jumbled in the corridor beneath eeriely flickering lights. Wonder who they were; if they believed in what the badge stood for?

There were none to save, guard or prisoner. He turned away and watched Ironfist searching the cells along the other side with what surely must be fading hope.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

CR Chamber Room

Dirge didn't immediately move, it becoming clear from his expression that his patience was running thing for Thrust's antics, putting the Decepticon in serious danger of getting put right back into lockdown. He looked towards Windcharger, as though silently exchanging his concerns to the Autobot and looking for his opinion.

After a moment, he took hold of Thrust's arm, taking to lead him that way as one would a prisoner that had the potential to cause trouble, which is what he was clearly becoming. "Move out," Dirge ordered as he tugged on his arm, giving little choice in the matter.

Medical Wing

"For a little while at least," Hound replied to Arcee as he walked Wing Saber in and helped the large over to a bench that was suitable for his size. Once he was situated, Hound glanced around the room as he walked a short distance, assessing the equipment.

"Well, looks like everything's still in good order down here. Guess the Cons weren't too interested in here, just in getting out," Hound observed. He turned to check on Bumblebee, also calling out back to the yellow bot. "See anything that would be big enough to suit our patient?"
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Security Facility, Basement Level

Brawn had to carry Steeljaw from the wreckage caused by the errant sentry guns. He had lost track of Hound and the others some time ago.

"Brawn to any available medic, where are you?"

~~~~

Blaster was risking losing the traitor. It was times like this he cursed his lack of a vehicle alternative mode. He fired two last shots at Road Rocket aiming for the axels of his vehicle mode, attempting to pierce through to his underside, since the electro scrambler wasn't working at all.

~~~~

Catilla shrugged to Pipes as he moved forward. "Try and find other Autobots and group up?" He suggested.

Grapple moved up behind the pretender and mini-bot.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Corridor

Road Rocket spun as his rear axle severed with a loud crack. He crumpled into the wall and then stood still.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors

Windcharger merely shrugged when Dirge looked at him, giving the Seeker a look that said, 'up to you'.

He followed the two Seekers out of the room, and immediately saw Cliffjumper's unconscious body on the floor, as well as Blaster. "Bastards." he cursed, and knelt down beside the Minibot. "He's still alive. Guys, find whoever did this. I'll take him to a CR Chamber."

The ex-Minibot lifted Cliffjumper up and rushed towards the CR Chamber room.
Chip1123
Protoform

Corridor

Post by Chip1123 »

"Find anything?" Ironfist yelled out to Afterburner, finished with checking his area. "Nothing alive over here. Just scrap. That's all that's left."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Corridor

"No survivors," Afterburner confirmed grimly. "Autobot or Decepticon..."

That could be the outcome of this whole war, actually..., he thought.

"Might as well not bother to carry on looking, Ironfist. Any idea where the medbay is in this place? Perhaps we can lend a hand there."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chip1123
Protoform

Corridor

Post by Chip1123 »

"Yes. Was there earlier. Not for myself." Ironfist said in reply to Afterburner. "Follow me. Not far." He said, and led the way to the Medical Wing.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medical Wing

Windcharger, on his way, found Downshift's battered form and pulled him along with Cliffjumper. The speedy Autobot entered the medical wing and cried out to Hound, Bumblebee and Arcee, "We need a medic!" Windcharger said, gesturing to Downshift and Cliffjumper's bodies, before using his magnetic powers to lay them gently on the medical beds nearby.
Chip1123
Protoform

Medical Wing

Post by Chip1123 »

Ironfist came into the Medical bay shortly after Windcharger. "Anything we can do?" He said, looking around the room at those gathered.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

(OOC: Oops, I forgot to wrap this up. Alright folks, after this post, I've dropped Windy.)

Medical Wing

Windcharger said to Ironfist, "Help them." He pointed at Downshift and Cliffjumper's unconscious forms. "I'm fine."

Windcharger sat down on a chair, feeling a bit woozy himself. "Road Rocket it the traitor, guys... hunt him down... take him down..." he said before passing out.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Medical wing

"So, we've caught up with the red 'bot." Afterburner passed by Ironfist to stand beside the fallen Cliffjumper. Moments later, he spun on his heel in time to prevent stasis-locked Windcharger slipping out of the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Medical Wing

Dirge had followed along after Windcharger had located the bodies, developing a frown. His first instict would have been to help out, but with having to keep track of Thrust, he was unable to do so. He opted to keep a short distance behind with his 'charge', as to prevent any more less-desirable verbal exchanges.

Thrust had been quite for a while, though, which caused him to look slightly towards the other mech, mainly through the corner of his optics, to see if perhaps he was trying to work his way out of the cuffs, but there was nothing that he could notice that Thrust might have been up to. Perhaps he was truely interested in a change, but was just so unfamiliar with things, he just didn't know what else to do.

Following Windcharger eventually into the medical room, he was pleased to have located Hound again, but that lasted only briefly as Windcharger passed out almost right after. "Windcharger!" He called out with worry, but 'occupied' as he was with Thrust, again he couldn't go to the aid of his friend.

Hound however was more than free, and immediately went to help Afterburner with their unconcious ally. "I'm suprized not more of us are off our feet after everything that's happened. Let's get him to a chamber."

"We were just resting in CR chambers not too long ago, and fighting just before that," Dirge spoke, very concerned. "We came almost right from there to here. There might be something else wrong with him."
Chip1123
Protoform

Medical Wing

Post by Chip1123 »

"Great. Traitors, Escaped inmates. Anything else we should know?" Ironfist said.

He heard Dirge speak up from behind him, and jerked reactively towards his guns, but remembered that the 'con was on his side now. He turned around, hearing the footsteps of another bot with Dirge, and looked to see who had accompained him. The bot he saw, though shackled, made him immediately bring his gun to bear.

"I need a reason not to shoot, and I need it pretty quickly." Ironfist said,Thrust clearly in his crosshairs.