[Original RPG] Collapse: None But My Own (Tarn)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Tyrant

Skullgrin nodded at what Octane said. "That's true, Hooligan. No tricks from you. I've read your records, it's a surprise that you're still alive. Any funny business that impedes with the mission, and my shell here eats you. Got it?"

Skullgrin's shell growled in anticipation.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Tyrant

Octane smiles at Skullgrin trying to intimidate Hooligan. It's good of him to try and keep the Cyberjet in line, because he needs discipline.

Octane walks over to a monitor and sits down in the chair in front of the monitor. He looks through different readings on the screen and notices smal energy spikes. Hmm.. I wonder what those are..., he thinks. Small energon readings like that could indicate a battle. If that is the case, our mission could be in jeapordy. I wonder if it's worth investigating?

"Jury Rig," Octane says without knowing if he should adress him as commander or not, "Readings on my monitor indicate that there's a small battlle in progress. Should we investigate or do we choose to ignore it?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tyrant

Jury Rig nodded

"let us investigate"
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Tyrant

"Will do," Octane replied to Jury Rig. Octane looks back over his shoulder at Hooligan. "Hooligan, are you up for a reconnaissance mission? Readings indicate that there's a battle in progress at what seems to be Victory Square."

Octane gets up from his chair and walks towards Hooligan. "I would like you to investigate and give us a sit rep. Are you up for it? At least it'll give you something to do."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Tyrant

"And don't open fire unless fired upon." Skullgrin, seated in front of electro-binoculars, added to Hooligan. "I see them." he said. "Near Metroplex's body. Three or four mechs, can't be sure... interference from weather. One's positively Sunstorm, though."
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Huffer flinched involuntarily as Snaptrap pointed his guns at the diminutive engineer, and with his attention thus diverted, he was taken completely unaware by Sunstorm's blast. The blast threw him from his feet, and he landed in a heap amid some scrap metal and rubbish. His vision blinked in and out several times before coming to a precarious equilibrium. His internal diagnostics protocols had been mostly knocked offline, so he couldn't even assess the damage done to him.

How in Primus did I get myself into this? he thought.
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

Tyrant

Hooligan: -narrows optics at Skullgrin's hospitality, but not doing anything for fear of angering the Pretender- "So I just go down and recon them, no shooting, yeah, Skullboy?" -turning back to Octane- "I'm up for it." -transforms into jet mode, shoots off at the direction where Skullgrin pointed out the battle was. Once he is in visual range, he comm-linked Jury Rig, Octane and Skullgrin- "I can positively identify Sunstorm, like what Skullboy said. Can also see Snap Trap, the Seacon leader, and a little orange-purple Minibot. Huffpuff? Hugger? Huffer? Something like that. I'm not too familiar with Autobot names."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Tyrant

"Copy that, Hooligan." Octane replied to the incoming message. "Positive identifications on Sunstorm, Snap Trap and Huffer. Stand by for further instructions."

Octane pulls up the profiles on the three. He skims their profiles for a moment. "So Skullgrin, what do you think? Huffer's engenering skills could be very usefull to us and with Snap Trap on scene, he could be able to help us out with the exterrior side of the Underwater Base." While scratching his chin, Octane says: "I doubt Huffer will come on his own will. I don't suppose we can make him do what we want? With the truce and all."

Octane looks over at Jury Rig. "What do you think, Jury Rig? Sunstorm could pose a possible threat to our mission. He's as unpreditcable as they come."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Tyrant

Skullgrin grunted as Octane and Hooligan identified the three mechs. "Sunstorm's a fanatic." he stated flatly. "Snap Trap, on the other hand, might as well as found the base we're searching for. But the fact that he's here either means that he's Megatron's men searching for the same base we are, or he's sitting on the fence. Either way, he should be able to be persuaded into our side."

"As for Huffer, no one will notice if a Minibot died in a wasteland like this." Skulllgrin said without emotion.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Tyrant

Octane nods. "I agree, Skullgrin. It won't be noticed. For a while at least. However, if word did get out that we were responsible for his death, the truce between Lord Gigatron and the Autobots would be over. I don't think that will suit Lord Gigatron's goals. Not yet anyway."

Octane thinks for a moment. "What about we save the Autobot? He might repay us for saving him with helping us out. His help will definately speed things up for us and it'll send out a good message to the Autobots. To show them that we are serious about the truce."

Octane stares at the monitor, thinking some more. "I think Sunstorm could be a problem and we should take him out, just in case. However, he could be a very powerfull ally to our cause too. What do you think, Jury Rig?"
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

Skies

Hooligan: "So, guys? Should I engage?" -arms missiles, adding neon permanent paint into the warheads just for kicks-
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tyrant

Jury Rig pondered.

"We will negotiate the Seacons experience may prove valuable and where there is one there may be others. The Autobot enginner might have some value as for Sunstorm if he does anything threatening be prepared to terminate him."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Tyrant

"Negative, Hooligan, Octane replied. "Do not engage. I'll be on my way towards your postition in a few kliks." Octane gets out of his chair and looks over at Skullgrin. "You want to come and try to convince these mechs to help out with our goals?"
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Tyrant

"Why not?" the Pretender said, as he walked towards the exit hatch. "It'll give me some relaxing time, right, shelly?" he gestured to his lumbering shell, which grunted in response. The shell soon disappeared as Skullgrin recalled it to subspace.

"You see, I have a multiple personality disorder. Sort of. Outside my shell, I'm like this. With my shell on, I'm all 'Skullgrin SMASH'. So since we're going for negotiations, I'll leave my shell out of it until any of them turns aggressive." Pulling a jetpack from a rack, Skullgrin put in on and nodded to Jury Rig, "We'll supply you with updates, chief."
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Sunstorm was already speeding towards Snaptrap when the Seacon began firing. The seeker struggled to twist and fly out of the way, firing blasts at as many of the shells as possible. Despite his best efforts, however, a few shells got through, grazing a leg and completely demolishing a wing. Sunstorm spun out of control and slammed into the ground, digging a trench in his wake. As the seeker struggled to lift himself, he heard the approaching Tyrant.

'Xalslaggit.'
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

Skies

Hooligan: -hovering above Huffer- "Go, Snap Trap! Kick the Seeker's skidplate from here to Earth!" -answers Octane; retracts wrist missile launchers- "Copy that. The fight's more interesting anyway."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Tyrant

Skullgrin opened the hatch, and winced as the hot radioactive-laden atmosphere whoosed around him. "Well, Octane... you up for it?" the Pretender activated his jetpack and swooped down dangerously, moving towards Hooligan's position.

Blight, meanwhile, watched all this from a corner.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

A sense of dread descended upon Huffer as he became aware of the spaceship and the approaching decepticons. He had been alone out here in this wasteland just an orn ago, alone with his thoughts. Now he was battered, surrounded, and out of options. He lowered his gun and waited to see what would happen next.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Tyrant

"I'm coming," Octane said in reply to Skullgrin. Octane walked up to the hatch and jumped out, transforming into plane mode mid air and is now en route to Hooligan's position. "Hooligan, this is Octane. We'll be with you in a few kliks."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Skies near Tyrant

Skullgrin had a head-start, but Octane's superior engines and aerodynamics allowed the triple-changer to catch up with Skullgrin fast enough. "There." Skullgrin growled, pointing at Hooligan's back as he swooped towards the smaller Decepticon.

Hovering beside the Cyberjet, Skullgrin waited for Octane to arrive before addressing the combatants below. "Snap Trap, Sunstorm and Huffer. We are representatives of the Decepticons. Cease fighting, we have a... proposition for you." Skullgrin didn't reveal much, waiting for the three to reply.