[Original RPG] Eye of the Storm: Enterprise of Great Pitch and Moment (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Subs
Protoform

Post by Subs »

Approaching

"If that wasn't an successful mission then I don't know what is." Submarauder replied to Shuttle Gunner. "I will be glad to get home though."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Science lab Fearless

Stratus looked around the room

"I have managed to obtain some prototype units it will just be a case of reverse engineering their design and tooling up for mass production. How many units do you require?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

Sixshot did not reply to Black Battle Convoy's taunts, although he did bristle a bit. Moving as quickly as he could on his four legs, Sixshot leapt onto the other end of the training area. As he suspected, Black Battle Convoy wasn't as adept in seeking out hidden enemies compared to Bludgeon.

Transforming into tank mode, Sixshot abandoned his stealth systems a second before letting loose several mortar shells and waves of sonic energy at Black Battle Convoy. "Fear you? Hardly. It's called 'toying with the prey'. Ever heard of it?"

Bridge, Fearless

Barricade replied to Shuttle Gunner, "I read you, Shuttle Gunner. You are cleared for landing on landing bay two. I will have the medics on alert."

Switching channels, Barricade commed Grenade, "Medic bay, we have wounded incoming on landing bay two. Suggest you get ready."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Area, Fearless:

BBC was already in motion. While it was true that his senses couldn't pinpoint a cloaked enemy, he could get a general idea of direction, but not good enough to attack and know he would hit. He heard the internal chimes as the micromissile launchers on his shoulder reacquired their target lock on Sixshot. One handed, BBC used his broadsword to absorb the sonic blasts and knock the mortar shells back at the ninja consultant. Pivoting, he pulled his double barreled laser rifle and fired a blast at Sixshot as he ripple-fired another salvo of 40 micromissiles at the ninja. "Metallikato does not teach you to play. There is no play. This is not a game, fool. You live, or you die."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

"Tell me this, then." Sixshot said, "Must you say 'fool' every time you do an attack?"

Sixshot transformed into his starcruiser mode, evading the laser blasts from Black Battle Convoy, and evading most of the micromissiles. Those that impacted exploded against his armour, blackening them but otherwise doing no harm. The hexchanger swooped for a bombing run, careful to keep at a distance away from Black Battle Convoy's blade, and let loose with several missiles when he got close enough.

Not watching if he hit, he transformed into robot mode and landed deftly on his feet, nanosword in one hand and concussion cannon in the other. "You want to die that much? I'll gladly oblige."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Area, Fearless:

If half his face wasn't covered by a plate, BBC would have sneered. "It is in the small print of my contract. Fool." Swinging the broadsword up, he batted the missiles away, then started charging towards Sixshot, broadsword raised as he fired his double barreled laser rifle at the hexachanger.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

"Thought so." Sixshot replied to Black Battle Convoy. He raised his concussion rifle and opened fire to intercept BBC's laser blasts, whlist charging with his nanosword swinging, at an arc that would bisect BBC from his right hip to his left shoulder if it hit...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Area, Fearless:

BBC simply snapped his left arm down, catching the rising shot from the nanosword between the barrels of his laser rifle, then twisted the rifle in an attempt to torque the sword from Sixshot's grip. His right arm brought the energo-broadsword down, the blade's fury seemingly magnified by both the energy it had absorbed and the bottomless rage of it's wielder.

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

As soon as he saw Black Battle Convoy's little maneuver with the barrels of the laser cannon, Sixshot thumbed the deactivation button for his nanosword, collapsing the nanomachines back into the hilt.

His blade seems to absorb energy, Sixshot noted.

Sixshot drew backwards, feet skidding at the abrupt change in direction. Black Battle Convoy's energo sword swung down, narrowly missing his arm by inches. Sixshot subspaced his hand-held weapons, and transformed into beast mode, growling as he slashed his razor-sharp claws at Black Battle Convoy's stomach...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Area, Fearless:

BBC stepped back, Sixshot's claws narrowly avoiding gouging the grille in his abdomen, bringing up his laser rifle again and firing as he sent another salvo of missiles screaming at the lupine hexachanger.

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

The laser rifle was, again, easy for Sixshot to dodge as he nimbly leapt to one side. However the micromissiles reminded the hexchanger why exactly he shouldn't bring this battle into close-range as nearly all of the missiles impacted onto his face and chest.

-Ah well, too late to change...-

Sixshot shifted slightly, and unveiled his rarely-seen sixth alternate mode -- the Wingwolf. Six alternate modes did not include the robot mode, after all. He leapt towards Black Battle Convoy, the afterburners that now pointed backwards increasing his speed as his fangs went towards BBC's chest, while his wings aimed to dislodge the Prime clone's laser rifle from his hand...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Area, Fearless:

BBC's left hand opened as the wing slammed into his wrist, the rifle dropping to the floor. He brought his energo-broadsword up, stabbing towards Sixshot's gaping maw.

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

"Ah, slag." Sixshot cursed, immediately retracting his beast mode head to avoid being impaled painfully through the head. The wings slid back into position as the tank turret/Wingwolf afterburners swung forwards and locked into position, and Sixshot was in tank mode.

It's a pity that the turrets' line of fire were above Black Battle Convoy's head.

The energo sword fell onto the side of Sixshot's tank mode, burning through the armour. Sixshot snarled in pain, and opened fire with his hypersonic concussion cannons. The blasts sailed over BBC's head, but hopefully the sonic attack would distract the other Decepticon enough.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Area, Fearless:

The cannon blasts didn't distract BBC at all, not in the slightest. He just kept glaring at Sixshot.

There was no mercy in the Prime-clone's optics. No pity. There was only anger, rage, and fury.

Tightly controlled anger, rage, and fury, but anger, rage, and fury nonetheless.

Despite whatever he may personally have felt, it was fairly obvious to BBC that Bludgeon didn't want the hexachanger killed, otherwise it would have been simplicity itself to continue driving the blazing energo-broadsword through Sixshot's armor. For one thing, if Bludgeon had wanted the ninja dead, Bludgeon would have done it himself. BBC wasn't here as a replacement killer, just someone to be a teaching tool of sorts.

Dragging the furiously blazing broadsword away(in such a way to cause the most pain), BBC opened his left hand, the laser rifle's grip slapping into it and his hand closing around it as 40 more micromissiles ripple-fired from his shoulder launchers, screaming at the hexachanger from multiple directions.

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

As soon as Black Battle Convoy wrenched out his blade from Sixshot's side, the hexchanger was already in motion. It is obvious that at close range combat the Prime clone's micromissiles would be a nuisance, so Sixshot decided to back off and assess his options.

Wincing at the pain it caused him, Sixshot transformed... and shrunk into his gun mode. While not as small as to be held by a human, it is now small enough to be held by a transformer.

More importantly, it's barrel is now level with BBC.

Sixshot fired, sending a stream of sonic energy and gamma rays, but as soon as he fired the barrage of micromissiles slammed onto him, engulfing him in flames.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Science Labs, Fearless

"That's a ridiculous question," Cyclonus told Stratus. "As many as you can provide, obviously. From as many base templates as you can manage."

Approaching

"I know the feeling, sir," Shuttle Gunner told Submarauder. "Being away from my team for so long is a little bit weird, honestly."

When Barricade acknowledged his transmission, Shuttle Gunner said, "Thank you, sir. We will arrive in precisely forty-three seconds. Shuttle Gunner out."

The precise young Decepticon steered himself toward the docking bay, his manoeuvring jets firing every few seconds as he detected slight variances between his flight and the optimal docking path.

I'll have to get my wings looked at, he mused. I might have picked up some damage that would need to be machined out.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Area, Fearless:

Bludgeon watched the fight, his skeletal visage betraying nothing. Inwardly, he was pleased. His apprentice was getting a good workout. More importantly, he was using his weapons in support of his sword. He was neatly avoiding the trap many novices fell into, namely ignoring the sword in favor of regular weapons.

His apprentice had one other obstacle to overcome. Namely, controlling his temper.......

------

Tossing the laser rifle away again, BBC took a solid, two handed grip on the broadsword, slashing the incandescent blade up, the blade absorbing most of the energy, the rest of it scouring across his armor. With a growl, BBC slashed the sword at the hovering gun even as the last of the micromissiles were detonating against Sixshot.

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

Sixshot transformed and expanded back into his robot mode, raising his arms reflexively and catching the broadsword on his left lower arm. Snarling, he ignored the burning pain on his left arm, using it to keep the broadsword at bay while the claws mounted on his right wrist snapped out, Wolverine-esque.

Sixshot then stabbed forwards with his right hand, aiming to bury his sword at Black Battle Convoy's stomach.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Area, Fearless:

BBC's left arm snapped down, the plate on the underside of his forearm blocking the claws, growling in anger as the claws ripped into his arm. Micromissiles screamed from his shoulder launchers again, all of them arrowing at Sixshot as BBC snapped his leg out, aiming a crippling kick at the hexachanger's shin.

The look in his optics slowly changing, the anger, the hatred flaming brighter.

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

Sixshot activated the rocket boosters on his legs, disengaging from Black Battle Convoy, wincing as some pieces of metal got ripped off from the arm holding the energo broadsword back.

He transformed into jet mode, and began circling the room, losing many of the micromissiles in the process.