[Original RPG] Eye of the Storm: Enterprise of Great Pitch and Moment (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Shuttle Bay, Fearless

As Shuttle Gunner settled down on his assigned pad, he saw another, larger ship come to a stop beside him. When the other ship's ramp dropped, he gasped and said to Submarauder, "That's Air Commander Spinister disembarking, isn't it?"

Spinister stood at the foot of his shuttle's ramp, watching with detached satisfaction as a team of Metrodrones wrestled Black Shadow's unconscious body and ruined Pretender shell off of the ship.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shuttle Bay, Fearless

Hyperdrive walked down the ramp and stood behind Spinister, the serrated dagger still held in his hand. His expression was a little wild, but then he was always like that.

The ex-Micromaster took note of Shuttle Gunner's group landing, but ignored them.

Corridors, Fearless

"Are we there yet, Blue?" Repugnus asked Crankcase as he shambled behind the Triggercon. "Can't wait to see the Mayhems."

-Hate Autobots hate Autobots hate Autobots I hate the Autobots...- Repugnus repeated in his mind like a mantra, in hopes of fooling Bludgeon when they eventually meet.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Corridors, Fearless

Crankcase nodded .

"Third door on the left."

He pointed.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Fearless

Repugnus strode over to the door that Crankcase had pointed out, and knocked on it several times. "Anybody home?" He called out
Subs
Protoform

Post by Subs »

Shuttle bay, Fearless

Submarauder strolled down Shuttle Gunner's ramp and into the large bay followed by Gravel and the unconscious Ruckus.

"I Assume you can take care of our charge the rest of the way to the medbay?" The Pretender asked Gravel.

Turning to face the other side of the bay Submarauder responded to Shuttle Gunner. "That certainly looks like Spinister to me. It also looks like he's just returned from a successful mission. Why do you ask anyway?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Shuttle bay, Fearless

"He's...he's important," Shuttle Gunner told Submarauder, as if it should be self-evident. "A senior officer. In my line of work you don't see that very often."

Spinister looked over his shoulder at Hyperdrive.

"Have you met Gigatron before?" he asked the ex-Micromaster as Metrodrones hauled Black Shadow away for questioning and dissection. "You'll need to present yourself to him to formally show your allegiance."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shuttle Bay, Fearless

Hyperdrive shook his head at Spinister's question. "Not particularly. Fought along Gigs on Earth, but never spoke to him personally. Blackjack always handled the team affairs, you know?"

Hyperdrive's optics glinted. "Might as well as start managing myself now."

He gestured at Black Shadow with a finger, "What's gonna happen to him, Spinister?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shuttle Bay, Fearless

Hyperdrive shook his head at Spinister's question. "Not particularly. Fought along Gigs on Earth, but never spoke to him personally. Blackjack always handled the team affairs, you know?"

Hyperdrive's optics glinted. "Might as well as start managing myself now."

He gestured at Black Shadow with a finger, "What's gonna happen to him, Spinister?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Shuttle bay, Fearless

"They'll throw him in a cell somewhere and bleed him for information until there's nothing he knows that we don't," Spinister told Hyperdrive. "Then they'll probably kill him and pull the data from his memory chips, just in case they missed something."

He shrugged.

"No less than he deserves, considering the magnitude of his treason."

He gestured toward the door. "Follow me," he said. "I'll take you to Gigatron's ready room."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Shuttle Bay

Gravel grumbled

"Sure , sure Hospital Porter and Skilled surgeon theirs hardly any difference."

He trundled forward.

"Come on lets get you to medbay."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shuttle Bay, Fearless

"Yes. All traitors must die." Hyperdrive replied to Spinister, not at all unphased by the Targetmaster's zeal. "I would love to play torturer if they let me. Ehehehe."

The ex-Micromaster walked after Spinister, nodding. "Let's see Gigatron."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Shuttle bay, Fearless

Spinister led Hyperdrive out into the halls. "I appreciate your zeal, but we have professionals for that sort of thing." He shrugged. "Of course, there's no reason you can't ask Gigatron to let you apprentice as a pain technician..."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Outside Training Area

Crankcase grumbled

"Not paying attention again. Now if you don't want to lose a limb or worse their is a method to interupting them. I'd keep clear just in case"

Crankcase selected a long pole from a rack and standing well back nudged the door open with it.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

"Come on, Nemesis Prime!" Sixshot yelled at Black Battle Convoy as he circled the room again in his starcruiser mode, launching several missiles at BBC. "I haven't even started yet!

Repugnus stood back, watching with interest as Crankcase tried to pry open the door. Sounds of explosion and a deep voice that Repugnus recognized as Sixshot could be heard from inside the room. Briefly he considered pushing Crankcase forwards so he would be in the line of fire, but decided against it. Blueboy has been good towards him so far, after all.

"Anybody home?" Repugnus cooed from outside the door.

Corridors, Fearless

"Right. Yeah." Hyperdrive replied to Spinister as he trailed behind the Targetmaster. "So... uh, they say you're the new Air Boss, right?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

(ooc the mental image of Repugnus cooing has proved difficult to shake.)

The door sprang open and Crankcase took a step back.

"I've got a new recruit for you."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Fearless

Spinister cocked his head to one side. "I've been Gigatron's Air Commander since we took our world back from the Quintessons," he told Hyperdrive. "You obviously need to pay closer attention to these things."

The duo arrived outside of Gigatron's office. Spinister stopped short, then rapped curtly on the door and waited for a reply.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Training Area, Fearless

Repugnus waited for the Mayhems to respond, clacking his jaws in anticipation.

Corridors, Fearless

Hyperdrive tailed behind Spinister[/Ba| nodding. "Yeah, I know. Relied to heavily on Blackjack before. Need to be my own mech, you know?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Gigatron's Office

Gigatron glanced at the door.

"enter."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Gigatron's Office

Spinister walked in and bowed his head to Gigatron. "My lord, my men and I have returned. I apologize for not acceding to your summons earlier. We were engaged with Black Shadow's men. The crime lord is in your brig, Lord Gigatron, and the people of Protihex are in your debt."

He didn't mention Hyperdrive at all. The Targetmaster was, he admitted, very interested in seeing just how seriously the ex-Micromaster took all of this "being my own man" thing, and he wasn't about to speak up for him.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Gigatron's Office, Fearless

Hyperdrive followed Spinister into Gigatron's office, then raised his right arm in the way he had seen Sweeps do. "Hail Gigatron!"

"My lord, I wish to rejoin the Decepticon army once again, to crush anyone who would stand in our way!" Hyperdrive said.