[Original RPG] Eye of the Storm: The Insolence of Office (Iacon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Iacon, Underground

The moment Sunstorm placed his hand on Carrier, everything went white. It felt like he was no longer in the room... no longer in the world at all. But then.. things came into focus. He couldn't see. But he felt. He felt Glit's surprise and awe, Carrier's ecstasy, the frightened confusion of the vermin nesting in the corners... Then it expanded... He could feel everyone in Iacon. Fear, pain, loss, love, joy, anger, all of these he felt and experienced, separately but simultaneously. It continued to grow, soon it encompassed the entire planet. He knew every Cybertronian. He felt them. He was them.

This.. this was to be a God.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Skies

"You got it, Ironfist." Jazz motions Searchlight to get in a seat so that he can secure him. "Now no crazy stuff from you, ya hear? Gonna be sitting right next to you to prevent you from freaking out again."

Jazz looked over at Ironfist. "You better sit down too, man."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Chip1123
Protoform

Skies

Post by Chip1123 »

Ironfist walked over to take a seat and secure himself, per Jazz's suggestion. He looked back over as he sat down. "Might want to take your own advice once you secure him." He said, strapping in.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Streets

"Nah, I got him," Sideswipe told Drift. "Which one of these is your place?"

The Mezzanine, Border Regions

Firecracker shrugged, not worried at all by what Blades had brought up. "We can go right now, if you're ready," he told the other Autobot. "You know the layout, you know where the guards are...you get me past them and I'll do the rest."

Getting up from the couch with what was almost obnoxious amounts of energy, he said, "You good to go? Or do you need some special toys to help you out?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Streets

"This one." Drift told Sideswipe, opening a door at the side of a nondescript apartment building. He flicked on the light switch, and began pushing one of the racks filled to the brim with blades to one corner. "I have a few dozen of these." Drift said, as if it needed explanation.

The floor and walls were covered with sword scratches, the remnants of Drift's dabbling with Metalikato...
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Iacon, underground

Glit stared up at Sunstorm with a sense of... reverence. He identified the emotion, tried to dismiss it with logic, and failed.

He still had his scan open on Carrier and diverted his attention back to the readouts. Then, he exclaimed, "What?! I'm getting no downtrace... no sign of rust!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Drift's Apartment

Sideswipe decided not to make any wisecracks about Drift's sword collection as he set Crosshairs down on one of the few pieces of furniture that wasn't covered with blades.

"Nice place," he said instead.

Once he'd got the ex-Targetmaster settled down, Sideswipe turned to Drift and asked, "So...you want to call Jazz, or should I?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Drift's Apartment

"I like swords." Drift murmured under his breath, then plopped himself on one of the three chairs that didn't have any sort of blades sticking out of it. "I think it's better if you do it, Sideswipe. You've been fighting with him for millennia. While to him I'm just a former Decepticon who... well, Jazz and I... we had met in battle before."
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Thread closed.

Concluded in: Terminus: The Chessmaster (Iacon)