[Original RPG] Eye of the Storm: The Insolence of Office (Iacon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tygun Span:

Stepper: -transforming back to vehicle mode, burning rubber as he zooms off after the escape pod-

Nebulon: -in Blaze Cannon mode, glad he's locked into the pindle mount, bleeps a question-

Stepper: "Not for this. Don't need the exact precision."

Nebulon: -chirps in relief, aiming at the pod, opens fire, flinging 30 Inferno shells at the capsule-

Factory Facility:

Tracks: -cocking an eyebrow-

Hot Rod: "Actually, he's pretty good in a fight. Moans a lot over what the battle is doing to his finish, but he doesn't let that stop him."

Tracks: "Thanks.... I think."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Templar Hall

Strike bowed again and turned to locate Misericorde. She was standing in a hunched posture, conversing with the small peace-keeper who had introduced himself (once the fight had broken up) as Camouflage. As he approached, Strike could pick up the conversation:

"...can assure you, Chaplain, there were no serious injuries."

"I am relieved. Do you have any of the trouble-makers for questioning?"

"Yes. Dogfight has restrained two mechs who will be moved to headquarters as soon as the transport arrives. I reckon an orn or two in a cell on short rations will have them talking!"

Strike shuddered; at least the two would not be in Church hands. As a warning during his indoctrination process, he had been taken to see what became of anyone from whom the Church wished to gain information. Co-incidentally, the Inquisitor had been ably assisted by Misericorde...

"Please forgive me," he interrupted. "My Lady, His Eminence wishes to return to the Temple and we are instructed to attend on him."

Misericorde smiled, pulled herself upright and said, "To hear is to obey. Squire, order our members to close the Hall and follow." She nodded politely to Camouflage. "If you do learn anything about why this affray started, I would be happy to hear of it. You can contact me via the Church public communications wavelength."

Camouflage watched the two striking 'bots make their way towards the somewhat grand individual he worked out was 'His Eminence' and gave a quiet grunt. She was nice - to look at and to talk to - but something about Chaplain Misericorde grated; she was too nice.

Dogfight should be waiting outside. He radioed ahead: 'Show's over. Any sign of that transport?'

----------------------------------------------------------------
Maccadam's

Glyph accepted the arm draped over her shoulders. How many times had she helped Tap Out back from the Arena, supporting his damaged body? He had done the same for her, though, thankfully, she had not been called to that many bouts.

"It was bad enough. I do not believe that I will ever forget what happened to us. But we had each other and we survived."

She 'smiled', observing Tap Out still seemed to be experiencing more after-effects of the drinks than she was, presumably because he was able to imbibe more than she could. True, her processors felt a little off kilter and her internals required time to cleanse...

"Come. We shall head for the Archives."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Macaddam's

Tap Out staggered.

"all those poor mechsss, I didn't want to kill them you know but I had to it was the only way I could sssurvive and make sure you were ok. It wasss too cruel making usss fight each other that way. I'm ssso glad they never paired usss off against each other . I couldn't have done that you know. I sstill see there faces all there facesss..."

Factory Complex

Flypast patted a machine

"It's all good solid stuff old but reliable. Just need a cre to operate it don't know many mechs who'd know there way round these antiques."
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Tygun Span

The ISS air support team pulled away as they watched the the Velocity crash to barren region.

"The fire depo has been contacted," one of the ISS helicopters commed. "SWAT team, you have your new objective. Continue pursuit and stay underneath that escape vessel."

Likewise, the four helicopters followed. "Repugnus - land your vessel at once!" the officer called over his speaker.

Not intending to destroy it lest they take the fleeing Monsterbot with it, they fired at the capsule's wings.

(OOC: Now for something that's intended to be just a bit of fun :))

Iacon Security Service HQ, Simulation Chamber

Lifting up a flag bearing the Autobot insignia from a pile of rubble, Chief drove the pole into ground, gripping it firmly with one hand while extending the other to point reproachfully at three simulacrums that were advancing towards him.

“Hault! You will not harm these civilians. While I am on job, you shall not prevail!” Chief told them. “As a duly appointed enforcer of the ISS Guard City special unit, you are all under arrest.” Despite Chief’s demands, however, the simulacrums lunged forward. “I do not do this lightly, but you must be shown the error of your villainous ways!”

POW! BAM! BONK!

After quickly dispensing with his assailers, Chief grabbed two of the attackers by the back of their necks and knocked their heads together. The simulacrums de-materialized as he loosened his grip.

“Help! Heeelp!” a mech suddenly cried out from the top-story window of a burning apartment building.

“GASP! Never fear, civilian, I will save you!”

Producing a grappling gun from a compartment at his hip, he aimed the anchor at the roof of building and fired. As he pulled himself upwards, more simulacrums appeared from the windows stories above him, each pointing rifles down at him. As he rose higher, Chief, with his free hand, disconnected a fireball cannon magnetized to his back and returned fire. In droves, simulacrums began to burst into flames and drop screaming out of the windows.

Soon, Chief reached the top floor and climbed through the window. “Come with me, civilian. I shall bring you to safety!” he extended his hand to the holographic civilian.

Suddenly, another simulacrum appeared, waving a small, but extremely powerful explosive devise in his hand.

“Stand back, innocent civilian!” Chief told the bystander before he leapt at the assailer.

SMACK!

Quickly knocking the simulacrum to floor, he took the small explosive and shoved it into the attacker’s mouth. “Taste justice, fiend!”

With his closing bravado, he flung the civilian over his shoulder, fired off his grappling gun and swung out the window. Landing safely on street bellow, he placed the city dweller down.

Chief dramatically propelled his hand forward and held out two fingers in a ‘V’ formation. “Darkness withdraws by the burning light of justice!” he cried.

In a display of dramatic irony, the apartment exploded behind Chief in a huge, fiery blaze. Burning debris came crashing down onto the street as bystanders scrambled in terror, while a stray piece landed directly on top of the mechanoid Chief just saved.

“Damn it!!!” Hot Spot yelled from the observation booth. “End the simulation! Now!”

The door to the hidden room swung open as the simulated environment defragmented and disappeared.

“I can list at least 50 things that you did wrong! What in the pit were you DOING out there?!!!” Hot Spot demanded as he stomped angrily forward.

“I apologize, Captain. I shall do my best to honour the noble ideals this fine establishment upholds better in the future,” Chief replied.

“You got that right. I won’t tolerate this sort of reckless, showboating – or whatever you want to call it – on this team,” Hot Spot sternly told him. “Now – let’s try that again. But this time, try not to blow anything up. And for Primus sake, stay focused. You’re saving lives, not endangering them. I know this is just a simulation, but take this more seriously.”
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Maccadam's

"They weren't all innocent..." Glyph realised that, in his current state, Tap Out might not appreciate what she was saying, but it was the truth and she had found some small consolation in it. The Decepticons had used the Arena to play with Autobots' sensibilities, turning out some shockingly effective warriors in the process; and these warriors were then pitted against rogue 'Cons.

"Come on - do not think about it - let us walk..."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Macaddam's

Tap Out staggered forward.

"Some of them were Autobots and if I didn't do what they wanted they said they s-said I'd have to fight you. I have this recurring nightmare of us fighting and I let you win to keep you safe then they kill you anyway."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Tygun Span

The ISS might've wanted to take down the shuttle's wings, but Whirl was not interested in restraint. As soon as Stepper's inferno shells had latched onto the escape pod and ignited, Whirl shot off photon beams from his weapon onto the escape pod's center of mass, hoping to obliterate it.

Repugnus, meanwhile, unsheathed his schyte-like claws and sliced himself an opening on the side of the escape pod, jumping out of it just as Whirl's and the ISS Officers' attacks impacted, which no doubt would've hurt him a lot had he still been inside. The explosion was the end of Repugnus' hope of escaping in a vehicle, so he had to continue to Crystal City on foot.

With the Wreckers and the police behind him.

Repugnus scowled as he faced his pursuers. "You'll never take me alive!" he screeched, as he stalked away from Tygun Span and into the dangerous Wastelands bordering it...

"No one said anything about taking you alive." Whirl called out, pursuing Repugnus and opening fire with his null rays and incendiary shells.

Flatfoot, meanwhile, had transformed into vehicle mode and shot off after Repugnus. The Interceptor transformed into root mode and launched a missile at the Monsterbot, while opening fire with his laser pistol.

Repugnus turned around and with two swift slashes, amputated Flatfoot's right hand at the elbow and created a massive gash at the Interceptor's legs. Then, the Monsterbot opened his maw and unleashed a plume of flame at the ISS member, causing him to stumble backwards onto the others behind him.

Repugnus stabbed Flatfoot's chest with his schytes, using him as a makeshift shield as he swung the ISS officer to absorb Whirl's attacks, before tossing the catatonic ISS Interceptor towards Stepper, hoping to delay the Wrecker.

Repugnus turned tail and ran into the Wastelands. The terrain of the Wastelands would hopefully delay the vehicle modes of the Autobots long enough for Repugnus to make good his escape. He'd hate to kill another Autobot. It's not the conscience stuff bothering him, but rather the thought of the paperwork he'd need to fill once this is done...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tygun Span:

Stepper: -grunts as Flatfoot lands across his windshield, slamming on his brakes and slewing around-

Nebulon: -bleeps and whistles-

Stepper: -slamming into reverse, rolling Flatfoot off of his hood- "No, I'm fairly certain his name isn't Bobby. And we both know he can't fly." -slamming back into drive, tires screaming as he roars forward- "And who the slag is Clarence?"

Nebulon: -pivoting and locking onto Repugnus, chirps-

Stepper: "So I haven't seen Robocop. What's your point?"

Nebulon: -sighs, opens fire on Repugnus, his Blaze Cannon mode flinging 10 Inferno shells at the fleeing Monsterbot-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Tygun Span/Wastelands, Borders

Repugnus grunted as the inferno shells landed onto his back and spontantaneously combusted. Turning around, Repugnus gave a savage snarl as he shot off a fireball at Stepper, attempting to cause Nebulon to fall off his peg.

"Hey, Scissorboy... I owe you a cheap shot." Whirl called out, firing null rays into Repugnus' mouth, disabling the mechanisms for the Monsterbot's flamethrower.

Repugnus growled as he tried to scamper off again, hoping to lose the Wreckers inside the Wastelands. The Monsterbot weaved through outcroppings and metallic plates inside the Wastelands, trying to disorient or lose his pursuers that way. (OOC: think terrain like Thunderhead Pass in Stormbringer. All jagged edges and mountain-like things... because both of them are Wastelands of sorts.)

Whirl sighed and simply opened fire with his incendiary shells and photon beam launcher, trying to bring the terrain collapsing on Repugnus.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Iacon, a dark alley

Sunstreaker was calling in every favor, every debt and everything else he could. Sideswipe couldn't get a new body, apparently the best they could do is repair the old one, but most of the damage would be permanent. He'd be a cripple, which was unacceptable.

He had just attempted to cash in a debt owed to him by a low level mob enforcer who had managed to not get caught up in the recent crack down. Part of that was Sunstreaker hiding his record from the systems. He got word of a possible opportunity to get some of the titanium-cybertronian metal his body was composed of, enough for a new body if he chipped in his own spare parts.

The biggest problem was it was deep inside Decepticon territory. It was time for him to call in another favor. He transformed and rolled toward Autobase.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

Dogfight radioed back to Camouflage: "No, not yet." Sighs heavily into the mic. "They sure are taking their Fragging time...Oh wait here they come."
"Are you almost done in th..." the mic cuts to static amid a loud clang of metal on metal that sounds very much like a scuffle.

"Camouflage!, Get out here and watch this one, the other thinks he's an escape artist!"
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Templar Hall

Camouflage ran for the main door, dodging between the legs of startled Church operatives, and pulled the two halves of his electro-rod out of their back holsters. 'I'm there!' he radioed to Dogfight.

He burst (despite being a stealth-trained Micromaster, Camouflage could make a convincingly dramatic entrance if duty demanded) out into the street. Dogfight was waiting with the second detainee, but obviously itching to get after the one disappearing into the dark distance.

"Go get him," Camouflage said. He turned and gave the other mech a cold stare. "I'm tired of being diplomatic. Right?"

The mech, a battered green construction unit named Gritspitter, carefully stayed very still and muttered, "Right." He was more than a little embarrassed at having already been publicly brought down by this particular Peacekeeper earlier.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Maccadam's

Glyph nodded her gratitude to Rocky when the big bouncer held the bar door open for them.

"I know..," she murmured to Tap Out. "They told me that you would be put into an unwinnable battle if I did not comply with their orders. But we cannot change the past by regretting it now, dear friend.

"Can you transform?"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Macaddams

Tap Out staggered forward and transformed slowly. He ended up slewed across the street at an angle.

"Course I can letsssss goooo to the archivess."!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tygun Span:

Stepper: -skids away, transforming to robot mode and scowling slightly-

Nebulon: -transforming to robot mode, scrambling onto Stepper's shoulder, whistling and bleeping frantically-

Stepper: "Quiet." -drawing, aiming, and firing both of his plasa pulse blasters at Repugnus' position, adding his fire to Whirl's-

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Tygun Span/Wastelands

Repugnus grunted as one of Stepper's plasma pulse grazed the tip of his head, while a photon burst from Whirl narrowly missed his left foot. Okaaaay. Maybe I'm a little over my head in this...

Repugnus turned around, and unleashes a plume of flame at the ground behind him, aiming to use the flames and smoke to cover his escape.

The Monsterbot scrambled away, just as the copter-mode Whirl hovered down, rotors whupping loudly in the air as incendiary shells launched at the Monsterbot. "Come on. Stop running away and die like a proper Autobot." Whirl mocked.

Repugnus shot back as he retreated: "See? You are the same like me. Evil and bloodthirsty at heart. The Wrecker job is just an excuse to let loose your rage on the battlefield. Not that I could talk, mind you..."

Whirl's reply was another barrage of incendiary shells, which tore apart the area surrounding Repugnus. The Monsterbot leapt down through a cliff, landing on his feet, before moving in and out of sight as he scampered through the uneven terrain...
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Tygun Span/Wastelands

"Go! I got this one," one of the ISS SWAT vehicles called to the other ground-based vehicles as he stopped near Flatfoot. Transforming, the officer knelt at the Interceptor's side.

"Not your day, is it?" he said. "You okay? Do I need to call for a IMR unit?"

Above, the air support unit followed, easily spotting the bright yellow and red Monsterbot as he retreated towards a jagged terrain.

"There!" one commed to the rest.

As they beamed their search lights down onto Repugnus, the armoured SWAT cars, meanwhile, took cue and gave chase. Speeding up, the officers extended their "cowcatchers" and pressed on, undaunted by the Monsterbot's fiery projectiles. Well past negotiating, the armoured vehicles smashed through the pointed rubble along their paths with ease with the intent of ramming into Repugnus.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tygun Span:

Nebulon: -transforming to Blaze Cannon mode, locking into his shoulder mount-

Stepper: -scowling as he runs along the edge of the cliff, trying to keep Repugnus in sight- "I should trade you in for a jetpack."

Nebulon: -razzes Stepper-

Stepper: -jumps off the edge of the cliff, still firing at Repugnus as he falls, bending his knees as he lands to absorb the impact, then starts forward at a run-

High Security Holding Cells Observation chamber:

Prime: -looking into the monitors, optics narrowed-

Roadbuster: -looking at the monitors as well- "It still doesn't make any sense. Why send them?"

Prime: "That's what we don't know. Brainwashing and sending Star Saber and Victory Leo to spy would make a lot more sense than completely rebuilding them, painting them black, and sending them to cause problems."

Roadbuster: -chuckles- "There's nothing better than a dumb 'Con."

Prime: "That may well be the case. Or, more likely, what we're dealing with is multiple agendas in the Cybertronian Empire. For the most part, they don't care about us, want to forget us. But certain higher-ups in their command structure think about us a great deal, want us dead."

Roadbuster: "And either have the resources, the clout, or the sheer gall to pull something like this."

Prime: "Probably Thunderwing."

Roadbuster: "You could send us after him. If you were Xaaron, you would send us after him."

Prime: -sighs- "I'm not Xaaron. You know that. What we need right now is information, more than anything else. To take on the Cybertronians, we need to be a united people fighting for one cause, not Autobots and two different flavors of Decepticons fighting for individual causes."

Roadbuster: "Spouting that stuff is well and good, but we should actually be doing something about it. Why do you think we're suddenly in all of this electoral turmoil? The Cybertronian in the street doesn't give a turbo-rat's teeth about a war that, to them, is over."

Prime: "We aren't a totalitarian society. Huffer once pointed out that we aren't fighters. In that, he's correct. And unfortunately, it doesn't look as if our people have learned anything after millenia of war. Depending on who wins the Decepticon civil war, we will either have peace or war."

Roadbuster: "I'm hoping for war, myself. Be it against the Decepticons or the CYbertronian Empire."

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Wastelands

"I don't like... mashed peas, mommy." Flatfoot mumbled incomprehensibly, his optics glazed over. The stump that used to be his right arm bled freely, while his charred body sent surges of pain through his nervous system.

Repugnus cursed as the land-based ISS Troopers and Stepper continued the pursuit, the terrain seemingly unfazing them. Whirl, meanwhile, hovered above the charging ISS SWAT units, using his paralyzo-box to create a beam that repelled the flames away. "Why don't we get you a jetpack after we kill Scissorboy here?" Whirl asked his fellow Wrecker. "No need for trading the gremlin in."

Repugnus whirled around, and his compound insectoid optics began to deliver his hypnotic/vertigo-causing light display, intent on causing his pursuers to lose his balance.

"Damn, not agai-" Whirl started, but the strobe effect messing up his equilibrium and control system, causing the helicopter to spin around and crash onto the ground beside Stepper, rotors spinning weakly.

Meanwhile, Repugnus, seeing that he could not outrun the charging ISS vehicles, bared his scythe-claws and lunged for the top of the nearest SWAT member, swinging the schytes around in an attempt to rip open the turret on the armoured car's top. "A cornered beast is more savage and all that." Repugnus quipped happily as he used the SWAT member's vehicle mode as a springboard, leaping away without seeing whether his attack had hit.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Wastelands

"Yeah, sorry, stupid question," the SWAT officer answered Flatfoot. He tapped his audio receptor, opening a com channel. "Got an officer down. I need a pick up over here fast."

"Understood," one of the ISS helicopters responded. Pulling away from rest of the aerial support team, who were currently hovering over Repugnus, he followed the SWAT officer's signal.

As they waited, the SWAT officer produced a small thermal blade and, rather hastily, began to cauterize the severed fuel lines. "I'm no medic," the SWAT officer told Flatfoot. "But this should stop you from losing any more fluids."

Soon, the air support officer arrived, transformed and ran to Flatfoot's side.

"Give him here," he told his fellow officer. "I'll take him to the IMR unit. They just crossed the Iacon border. They'll take good care of him."

-------

As Repugnus tore away the roof-mounted cannon of one of the SWAT vehicles and sprung away, the officer transformed, disconnected an EMP rifle magnetized to his back and fired.

The remaining tac-team, now opting for a new strategy, pulled away and began to move around the Monsterbot in a wide, moving circle, swinging their turrets at the bouncing target. Meanwhile, the three ISS helicopters continued to hover high above the scene, shining their search lights down onto Repugnus, their target systems locked on and ready.

"Stand down," one officer called out over his PA. "You're surrounded."

Iacon Security Service HQ, Simulation Chamber.

(OOC: Enter Sparkride aka Prick)

I followed the clues planted throughout this imitation city to a commercial airfield. An effortless, but elaborate exercise. I’ll humour Streetwise and Hot Spot if it massages their egos, though. Still, while it may be a game, I may as well get into character.

Atop a stack of crates, Sparkride lay chest down as he surveys the scene. His optics zoom in as an incoming flight comes in.

Right on schedule...

He spots a group of mechs approaching as the supply shuttle’s bay doors folded open, taking note of few others scattered throughout the area.

…And here comes the welcoming committee. Smugglers. Or more specifically; slave traders - or so these simulacrums are programmed to be. Looks like they have security detail. My mission is simple: prevent their transaction and capture the one called ‘Fraaus’. Pfft. And here I thought Streetwise and Hot Spot wanted to test me.

Sparkride sprung off the stack of crates while simultaneously activating his optic-camouflage. He deftly landed onto the ground below just as his body vanished. While it certainly gave him an advantage, Sparkride knew better not to solely rely on stealth camouflage. He was still detectable to heat-sensors, and ripples caused by occasional electrical fed-back could potentially leave him visible. He considered this as he quietly sidled along the aisles of large crates, slowing making his way to the guards posted around the airfield.

Hiding behind one, he waited for the first guard to pass by, then reached out, grabbed him by his neck and pulled him back into his hiding spot. After giving him a dose from his EMP baton, he moved on to the next, and then the next, picking each one off one by one as he inched his way closer to his target.

There. That ought to raise some suspicion.”

-----

“It’s too quiet out here,” Fraaus said as he watched his ‘cargo’ slowly march out of the shuttle bay. “You - go check up on the others.”

-----

”Hmph, predictable. This program is pathetic.”

Once again, Sparkride bided his time before nabbing up his prey. But, after concealing the guard, rather than move on, he scanned the unconscious guard’s exo-structure.

-----

Frauus took notice when the guard he dispatched earlier had returned.

“Well?” He demanded.
“They’re fine. Found ‘em goofin’ off on the eastside of the airfield,” he replied. “Said nothin’ out of the ordinary.”

With the slide of the hand, the guard rolled a conclusive grenade at a group of nearby smugglers. When it went off, it sent out an EMP wave that immediately knocked out all of them - except for Fraaus himself.

“What the frag?!” he exclaimed as he watched his crew suddenly flop to the ground. As he spun around, a gun nozzle pressed against side of his head, just in time to see his hired muscle’s outer-form morph back into Sparkride.

“Bang,” Sparkride said in a calm yet disinterested tone.

END SIMULATION

The environment, along with the simulacrum, de-materialized, reverting back to the gun-metal grey of the simulation chamber.

“That was…well, very good, Sparkride,” Streetwise said as he stepped out of the observation booth. “You reached your target, no civilians were harmed, and you not once resorted to lethal force. Though with your resume, I wouldn’t have expected less.”

“Thanks,” Sparkride answered. “Hate to sound rude, but I’m starting to feel a bit over-qualified at this point. If you two are wanting to test me – well, test me then. I’m no chipper, young rookie, Detective.”

“We’ll keep that in mind,” Streetwise dryly told him, unappreciative of Sparkride’s facetious tone.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Wastelands

"Oh, no! I am surrounded! Whatever shall I do?" Repugnus mocked the ISS members, ducking down to dodge the EMP blast, before pulling out his remaining shotgun which he had appropriated from Altihex before. "Let me tell you this, bub. No way am I surrendering to you ISS flunkies." the Monsterbot snapped of a few shots in a wide arc at the ISS SWAT vehicles. No doubt the SWAT vehicles' armour would be too thick for the shotgun fire to penetrate fatally, but Repugnus was aiming to slow them down.

"Bring it on! Bring it all on! I'll take all of you down!" the Monsterbot screeched, before transforming into his beast mode, and unleashing another light display. The light display was a useful tool, as it causes vertigo and imbalances on whoever looks at it intently. And with the helicopters' spotlight, everyone is looking at it.

"Frikkin' Monsterbots. No respect for clean fighting." Whirl muttered as he painfully dragged himself up to his feet. "Definitely Wrecker material." he grumbled again. "Too bad I gotta kill him now."

The Wrecker found himself landed near Flatfoot and the ISS Air Unit. "Hey, he okay, kid?" Whirl queried the ISS helicopter, his voice a little slurred.

I knew drinking that much at Maccadams before a flight was a bad, bad idea...