[Original RPG] Eye of the Storm:Those Ills we Have (Altihex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Eye of the Storm:Those Ills we Have (Altihex)

Post by Warcry »

Altihex: Autobot secure prison complex. With the rest of the planet caught up in other concerns, the Decepticons have recovered a lot of their own and several Autobot detainees have won free, leaving the buildings in a dangerous state and under emergency evacuation orders. There may still be some survivors to locate, but there is also a potential saboteur to deal with... And where will everyone go, now?
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

Secure Medbay

Thrust put up little resistance as his old comrade dragged him towards the exit. He realized he had been pushing his luck again.

“OK! OK! Look Dirge I helped ya find your damaged mech! What else do you want?”
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Secure Medical Wing

Searchlight optics glowed.

"please release me."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Secure Medical Wing

Dirge would come to a stop just before hauling himself and Thrust out of the room. He turned to face Thrust, optic to optic, and he was definitely not in a good mood.

"Shut it," Dirge snapped smoothly, managing to keep himself at a low volume instead of yelling. "These are my friends. I will not tollerate you mocking and insulting them while I am in ear shot. I hear so much as one more snide comment, insulting remark, and you will - I repeat - you WILL be back in your CR Chamber cell until we get someone to haul you away. This is your last strike, do not push it. You're the one that wanted this chance, you have to continue to earn it!"
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

Secure Medbay

Thrust choose his words before answering. The CR chamber didn’t sound very appealing.

“Just trying to lighten the mood, this place gives me the creeps”, Thrust cautiously scanned the surrounding area before he spoke again. The seeker had some more immediate concerns

“Something aint right here Dirge if that survivor was with a guard or with a maintenance detail he wouldn’t have been down here on his own someone would have noticed he was missin yeah? I’ve been in this prison long enough to know that you Autobots aint stupid enough to walk around alone”. Thrust shivered, “You Autobots better make sure you know who this mech is. There aint no heroes in prison eh?”
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Altihex City, Warehouse disrict

The shadowy figure addressed the clutch of mechs gathered around him.

"so comrades now is our opportunity to strike a blow for freedom. Our forces are in place and we can use this opportunity to finally find ourselves a home."
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Catilla kept moving towards the signal of the viral bomb.

~~~~

Blaster stood guard, watching Roadrocket waiting for some sort of security detail to show up and cart the traitor away.

~~~~

Brawn and Steeljaw were in the make-shift med-bay getting much needed repairs.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Secure Medical Wing

"Another reason we don't need you mouthing off," Dirge answered to Thrust, but with no malice in his tone. "This area, this whole prison, can still be dangerous, and if you're making a lot of excess racket, we might not hear someone coming, or it might even draw them to us."

Dirge then started guide the other seeker back towards where the others were, staying alert to the situation as he had meantioned not too long ago. "Ironfist, Afterburner, what's the situation?" he called out as he approached, needing to be updated since he had stepped away with Thrust.
Chip1123
Protoform

Secure Medical Wing

Post by Chip1123 »

(OOC: correct me if I'm wrong - wasn't sure if the door was on the poor injured bot, like it was Afterburner previously, or if it was jammed and we had to get past it to get to him- i assume the latter)

Ironfist turned back towards Dirge. "Finished clearing doorway. Proceeding inside to help injured."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Governor's Mansion

Governor Erratus stood on the Balcony of his Governor's Mansion and looked across Altihex.

"I am afraid that all is not well Comet, the recent prison break has had many reprecussions."

Warehouse

The shadowy figure gestured to his gathered forces.

"The hover jet unit programme has been completed and we now al have an aerial capacity.

Sharpshooter is in position and when we recieve the signal we will attack the key targets. Now is the perfect opportunity while they are still recovering to get wht they have always denied us a home of our own."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Secure Medical Wing

"We're in!" Afterburner told Dirge. With the twisted door made safe, he chose to enter the room first to find the survivor they had come to rescue. Stepping over the threshold before Ironfist, he clearly heard the words: "Please release me."

He was about to speak reassurances, but they died in his vocaliser.

The mech was no more than a cranial unit..!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

Secure Medical Unit

Thrust winced, he thought about making a witty comment but decided to keep it to himself. In light of the conversation he had just had with Dirge.

That’s got to hurt, the seeker thought to himself.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Secure Medical Unit

Searchlight's optics brightened.

"Thank Primus you are here. I thought I had been abandoned but then i heardnoises and knew someone was headed my way."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Secure Medical Unit

Afterburner rallied, approached the head. "Searchlight?" he asked, reaching out one hand but not daring to touch. "What... what happened?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Secure Medical Unit

Searchlight looked at Afterburner

"one minute I was attacking the Terrorcons and the next I woke up here. J-just I can't feel my body or look down so I reckon I must be paralysed or something. Where are all the doctors ? Is it.. is it bad...?"
Chip1123
Protoform

Secure Medical Unit

Post by Chip1123 »

"The doctors are busy. Lots of injured." Ironfist said in response to Searchlight, entering the door behind Afterburner. He glanced down at Searchlight's body, or rather, where it should have been, concern on his face. "Truth? Pretty bad."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Secure Medical Unit

A quick scan of the room did not reveal any kind of mecha exoform and Afterburner shot Ironfist a desperate glance. What could they say?

He picked up a gentle sound, almost a sigh, and turned his optics urgently to the ceiling. "This area is destabilising by the breem fractal," he noted. "We've... uh... got to get Searchlight to safety."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chip1123
Protoform

Secure Medical Unit

Post by Chip1123 »

"Searchlight, No easy way to say this. Your body is gone." Ironfist said. "It's not in this area. We need to move before this location collapses. Do you have any idea what happened to your body? Do you remember?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Secure Medical Facility

Searchlight blinked

"gone, then how am I still alive???"

On a nearby console an icon flashed "initiate grafting process y/n?"
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

Secure Medbay

Thrust screwed up his optics in both amazement and disbelief,

“I might be a con but even I can see your bedside manner could do with a little work Ironfist”.

Thrust turned to face Afterburner,

“You just gonna leave him laying there?”