[Original RPG] Eye of the Storm:Those Ills we Have (Altihex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Premier Forum

'Heh, Jazz,' Afterburner radioed on the same open channel. 'Dunno if this would change anything, but the medics have indicated that our new friend is welcome to the hospital.'

He paused.

'They thought it might be funny...'

~~~

Lasoo grimaced and asked, "What's a-going on? Ah get a static hiss on mah comm, but there ain't no message."

The Autobots had, perhaps, forgotten that none of the native Altihexans had access to their channels.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Rooftop, Premier Forum

"Damn. And here I was hoping my optics are deceiving me." Skywarp told Thrust. "Hang tight, Turbines. Free Robots seem to be gearing up for some silly plan or other. I'll swoop in when I see an opening."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Premier Forum

Jazz received Afterburner's transmission and smiled. If it could come to a peaceful solution, he would rather go for that. "Copy that, Afterburner. It's worth a try. If they're not going for it, inform the local sherrifs about our plan."

Jazz looked up at The Destroyer. This is Jazz, calling out to the Blue Army. The medics informed us that you're free to take the medical supplies at the hospital. Is that a big enough tribute for you guys?"
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Premier Forum

Destroyer boomed

"you cannot trade what is not yours to give. You are preparing to leave and then the hospital and all its contents will be ours anyway."

A shell exploded on the large battlewagons deck and the Destroyer lurched a swarm of missile boats appeared around it like lionsaround a wounded elephant.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Premier Forum

Well, it was worth a try, Jazz thought as his offer was declined. Jazz opened up his comlink to Afterburner: "Afterburner, this is Jazz. They don't care about our offer, because when we leave, they'll take the hospital and all its belongings anyway."

Right at that momant, Jazz looked up and it seemed that The Destroyer was under attack!

Jazz opened up his com link to all Autobots: "Autobots, this is Jazz. The Destroyer seems to be under attack so if there's ever a chance of us making a clean getaway, it's now! Highbrow, Afterburner; inform the medics and sherrifs that we have to leave! Ironfist, Bumblebee, Hound get to Wing Saber and get ready to depart. Afterburner, after informing the medics, join us on Wing Saber. Highbrow, you and Dirge transform and guard the medical ship when it's in the air."

Jazz kept his comlink open as he walked to Thrust. "Get up. We're gonna get outta here in a few kliks."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Chip1123
Protoform

Premier Forum

Post by Chip1123 »

Ironfist hesitated, not wanting to run away from a fight, but he knew he had to obey Jazz's orders. He took off towards Wing Saber, intending to get there first and guard the others as they made their way aboard.

-------------------------------

Highbrow got Jazz's communication and turned to Lasoo, urgency evident in his voice. "Get everyone with you that is not currently aboard inside the medical ship immediately. We have a minisucle opening with which we intend to take advantage!" As he finished, he transformed into his helicopter mode, intent on helping guard his comrades.

-------------------------------

Thrust got to his feet and looked at Jazz. "Looks like we got a nice DIVERSION, don't you think? It should be REAL EASY to get out of here now." He said, almost shouting certain words, hoping Skywarp would get the hint.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Premier Forum

Somewhat laconically, Afterburner communicated Jazz's first message to the medics, who shrugged and carried on with their urgent work. He could not help but observe that the medic who had come from the ship (Splint) still had a quirk of a smile on his lips despite the situation.

Primus - what's in the hospital? he wondered.

Then the second, more urgent message came through and he promptly snapped, "No questions - get everyone onboard the evacuation ship NOW!"

At the same time, Highbrow spoke to Lasoo, who began to run towards the ship, shouting to those inside to be ready to start off.

"We'll lose this one," Jumpstart protested from where he knelt beside the torn exoform of the Sheriff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Premier Forum

"I hear you loud and clear," Hound replied to Jazz, then spoke to his partner. "Got a sudden openning, dropping the elaborate plan for it, let's go." Not at instant later Hound had transformed into vehicle mode and speeding back towards the medical ship with Spike as his passenger.

"On it," Dirge responded on the silent com signal, transforming and jetting back towards the medical ships to get in possition.

"No time to argue, get onboard," Wing Saber spoke politely to Bumblsbee as the new orders came in, openning his doors and deploying a boarding ramp for him and the soon to be arriving passengers. "Best if we don't have too many allies flying around anyways, you've seen what my missles did to me."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Premier Forum

a missile boat broke away from the pack and headed towards the Autobots.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Premier Forum

Bumblebee kneeled down next to Jumpstart. "Is there anything I can do to help? I don't know if it's possible, but what if you put this guy in my Pretender Shell? Would that stabilize him enough for us to move him?"

At that moment, Wing Saber told him to get in, but Bumblebee declined. "I can't Wing Saber. I'm not about to leave this guy to die out here. If that means staying behind then so be it. I'll be treated as a criminal the moment I enter Iacon anyway, so I'm better off here."
Aspiring DJ!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Premier Forum

Skywarp couldn't believe it -- those Autobots were actually dividing up and going off on their own, leaving only one to guard Thrust! Although Skywarp supposed the presence of that gigantic ship would've factored.

Still, the guy guarding Thrust was that Earth-loving geek Jazz. He could take on Jazz... they had tussled together countless times on Cybertron and Earth.

Seeing Dirge brainwashed like that... Skywarp couldn't leave Thrust to the same fate.

Skywarp chuckled. It would really be fun to tangle with Jazz again. "Turbines, Prankster's coming in. Hang on tight." Skywarp shook his head and promptly disappeared from view, if anyone was watching. Through the years Skywarp had developed his teleportation powers. Gone were the bright, shiny portals or crackles of electricity (although they did appear in duress or in fights). Skywarp was just there one moment, and not there the next.

And in the exact second that Skywarp disappeared from the rooftop, he abruptly materialized beside Thrust. Skywarp opened fire with the machineguns mounted on his shoulders towards Jazz's position. "Get away from him, Autobot! He's coming with me."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Premier Forum

If Jazz wasn't too distracted with the evacuation, he would've noticed the sudden air displacement that usually precedes an incoming teleporter. Skywarp's sudden appearance didn't startle Jazz much however. As Skywarp opened fire on him, Jazz managed to dodge the incoming fire just in time, avoiding any damage.

"Not without a fight, Decepticon," Jazz replied as he fired off a few rounds towards Skywarp and Thrust, hoping to create some distance between the two. If Jazz was going to win this battle, he would have to get close to the teleporter and take him out quick. His CQC Special Ops training should be enough to do the trick. Getting close to a seeker is a whole different thing though. He opened a comlink to Hound. "Hound, listen up. Sky Warp decided to pop up and snatch Thrust away. Gonna try and stop him, but I want you to make sure everybody gets safely aboard their transport. Dirge and Highbrow will provide cover if you need it."

With the other Autobots making their way to Wing Saber, Jazz knew that he was on his own right now. Getting the others to safety takes priority and who knows, maybe his fight with Skywarp would draw the attention of the incoming missile boat if gunfire would accidentally went into the direction of it.
Aspiring DJ!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Premier Forum

Jumpstart looked askance of Bumblebee: "Pretender Shell?"

However, Splint was interested in the option. "Ah've read abhout Shells. Got circuitry stabilising caphacity, acchording ta Ratchet; Meghatron used one ta bring Starscream back, of a while, ahfter that there Underbase trouble."

~~~

Afterburner, reacting to Skywarp's sudden attack on Jazz, started to move to offer help, but then realised that there was another unidentified vessel moving towards them. He did not know if any of the others had spotted it, so he shouted a warning and racked out one of his laser-guided incendary missiles, planning to shoot the unknown if any open attack began.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Premier Forum

Skywarp rolled towards Thrust, narrowly avoiding Jazz's fire as they sailed past his back. -Oh, so you're going to brainwash my friend like you did Dirge?- Skywarp thought darkly. "I'm here for my friend, Autobot! Leave us alone!"

Skywarp fired with his machineguns at the manacles (?) holding Thrust's wrists together. "Get up! We need to fly!"
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Premier Forum

"You don't think this is my regular form, do you?" Bumblebee replied to Jumpstart. He exits his Pretender Shell and mentally orders his Shell to lie down.

Bumblebee nods when Splint mentions that Megatron used the Pretender process to revive Starscream. "Yeah, he did," Bumblebee replied. "Ratchet did the same for Grimlock, Jazz and me. My Shell speeds up my revovery, though. I don't know if it'll work on another 'bot since it's bonded to me, but it's worth a try, right?"

Jazz moved in for an attack. Realizing that Skywarp and Thrust want to make a break for it, he had to strike quickly. As Skywarp was freeing Thrust, Jazz used that little distraction to his advantage and got as close to Sky Warp as he needed to.

Jazz spun around and attempted a hard backhand chop to the back of Sky Warp's neck! "Sayonara, kimosabe!" Jazz said loud enough for Skywarp to hear. The chop would easily disable Skywarp's motor functions for a few kliks if he didn't teleport or move out of the way in time.

(ooc: Hope that was alright! It's an attempt and not a hit so you can escape from it! :))
Aspiring DJ!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Premier Forum

"Move, Thrust! Fly!" Skywarp yelled, rolling forwards to avoid the incoming attack from Jazz. His instinct was to teleport, and as he vbegan to phase out, Jazz's hand connected with him. Not the intended motor servos, but with Skywarp's skull. Skywarp yelled in pain, even as he disappeared.

And he reappeared several meters in front of him, clutching his head, cursing.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Premier Forum

The missile boat started to transmit.

"I wish to apologise for the actions of my compatriot. The Blue Army does not make war on the injured. Destroyer is part of a radical splinter group called the Navy Navy whose have strayed from the true path of empowered for the maritimie through peaceful coexistence."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Premier Forum

"Always knew you were thick-headed," Jazz quipped after striking Skywarp on the head.

Jazz pulled his rifle from subspace again and aimed it at Skywarp. "I'm gonna give you 'Cons one chance to surrender or suffer the concequenses," he added with the utmost confidence, eventhough he knew full well that he had no chance against two Seekers with the other Autobots too far away from his position to offer assistance.
Aspiring DJ!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Premier Forum

"Do what you can for him," Wing Saber spoke to Bumblebee, sounding sympathetic, but still authoritive. "But when allt he other shave arrived, you're getting on board, regardless. No-one's being left, regardless of the reason."

It was not long after this that Hound arrived, and Dirge transformed and landed soon after. Hound paused to look for other arrivals, then back in the direction where Jazz should have been coming, seeing nothing of the other Autobot.

"Jazz, where are you? Has something happened?" Hound called over the com.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Premier Forum

Rubbing the back of his head, Skywarp replied to Jazz. "Heh, Autobot... you got your Seekers mixed up. Ramjet's the thick-headed one. I'm the one-" Skywarp used the distraction to disappear-

"-who can teleport behind people!" -and reappear behind Jazz, firing machinegun fire at the area around Jazz's feet (for fear of hitting Thrust). "What makes you think you can take us both on, anyway?"