Limited edition (Costco exclusive) Battle Ops Bumblebee for sale

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Paul053

Limited edition (Costco exclusive) Battle Ops Bumblebee for sale

Post by Paul053 »

Some dumb eBay buyers canceled her purchase so now I have one extra metallic Costco exclusive Battle Ops Bumblebee available. Since I'm too lazy to put it back on eBay, I post my ads here for only 3 days. If you are interesting in this figure (see numbat's review), please PM me or post here. First come first serve. Otherwise after 3 days, I will return it back to the store. Thank you.

It's brand new and never opened.
Costco exclusive which Bumblebee is painted in metallic yellow and includes a legend class chrome painted Bumblebee and regular legend class mudflap.

Asking for $21.00.
Shipping is $14.00 parcel post in US includes confirmation.
International shipping cost, I have to check that.
Paypal much, much preferred.

Thanks again.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

That was quick. It is sold. Thanks for watching. Can some mod please lock or close this thread. Thank you so much.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I'll lock the thread if you want, but I'd personally recommend keeping it open if you think you're likely to want to trade/sell here again. You can edit the thread title and first post to reflect what you've currently got on offer and anyone glancing at it who doesn't know you so well can (in theory) scroll down and see you've had prior successful transactions with the good people round here.

I mention it as, if you sell a lot on Ebay, you can plug those auctions here as well and it might get some interest from crazy people who believe in things like paying for stuff ;). Just let us know either way.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

That's about half the price it cost me for the regular version at Walmart. I would have jumped on that quick, too, If I'd known.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

inflatable dalek wrote:I'll lock the thread if you want, but I'd personally recommend keeping it open if you think you're likely to want to trade/sell here again.................
Thanks for your suggestions. In this case, I will then leave this thread open.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

burnitall wrote:That's about half the price it cost me for the regular version at Walmart. I would have jumped on that quick, too, If I'd known.
Yeah, I couldn't believe my eyes also when I saw it at COSTCO which is selling at $19.97. I actually made some extra small fortune from this figure but since the one posted above was the last one un-sold, I decided to sell to this board with original price but one of my friend got it quick.