[New RPG] character claims

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

To heck with Starscream, he's no fun. Someone else can have him if they want.

Also, Smokescreen will be retaking his proper place on my roster now that people are interacting with Omega Supreme again.
LQS
Protoform

Post by LQS »

I have a friend who might be interested in Starscream. Waiting to hear from her. :)
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

So actually I had an idea for my line up to be, Nickel , the tiniest decepticon, Brainstorm, Makeshift from Prime, and Ratchet, leaving a fifth slot open. any of this an issue?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

It all looks good. Although I'm wondering what you'll do with Makeshift.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Makeshift will definetely be practicing some... tactical espionage action on the bots
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

I know a double pist but just doing a quick update with Reserving Sari and adding a Custom Char, Jetstream, to my roster
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

captain avenger
Protoform

Post by captain avenger »

Hello. I am new (only my second week!) and I have two characters I'd like to claim. The Japanese Autobot Pretender, Metalhawk and G2 Decepticon Skyjack. Do I need to do more than just post this here or should I contact someone personally?
"There are three kinds of people in this world- those who can count and those who can't."
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

captain avenger wrote:Hello. I am new (only my second week!) and I have two characters I'd like to claim. The Japanese Autobot Pretender, Metalhawk and G2 Decepticon Skyjack. Do I need to do more than just post this here or should I contact someone personally?
I'm unaware of the status of the Autobot pretenders as I am unaware if they possess the tech. Skyjack should be fine though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Selkadoom wrote:I'm unaware of the status of the Autobot pretenders as I am unaware if they possess the tech. Skyjack should be fine though
correct, the Autobots have yet to encounter humans (it is immanent) but as such pretenders can't be used quite yet. This however shouldn't prevent you from using him, as certainly you could get the character introduced in their pre-pretender status, and they later become such as part of the developing plot.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Aero Blade wrote:correct, the Autobots have yet to encounter humans (it is immanent) but as such pretenders can't be used quite yet. This however shouldn't prevent you from using him, as certainly you could get the character introduced in their pre-pretender status, and they later become such as part of the developing plot.
I recall Team Science attacking the templars to gain the steps to get Pretenders and sixchangers for the Cons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Did we make Pretenders? Sixchangers and Triplechangers for sure, but I don't remember any Pretenders.

But either way, we'd have to get to Earth for the first time before anyone will want to walk around in a human shell. :)
captain avenger
Protoform

If it's it's going to be that much of an issue I have no trouble looking around for another Autobot to play. Metalhawk wasn't my first choice anyway.
"There are three kinds of people in this world- those who can count and those who can't."
captain avenger
Protoform

How about Eagle Eye?
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

I don't see a real problem with Eagle Eye.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
captain avenger
Protoform

That's great. Skyjack and Eagle Eye. Would posting it here make it official or is there something else I need to do? I'm eager to get started. (^_^)
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

You claimed them here so You may start whenever you have a chance to put them in the rp
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

captain avenger wrote:That's great. Skyjack and Eagle Eye. Would posting it here make it official or is there something else I need to do? I'm eager to get started. (^_^)
yup, that makes it official. Just recommend checking out the last few posts before you pop in, get a good idea how you want to intro. Generally speaking, the Autobots are all evacing at the remains of the war academy's med center, and the cons are onboard their ships.
captain avenger
Protoform

That's great news! Thank you, everyone, for your help and heads-up about what's going on.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Warcry wrote:Did we make Pretenders? Sixchangers and Triplechangers for sure, but I don't remember any Pretenders.
We made... Finback? I'm pretty sure we made Finback. I'm not sure if we did get to creating the shell but I have vague memories of creating Finback.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Gonna reclaim Onslaught with the return of Obsidian as I want that student master relationship we set up in the beginning back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]