[New RPG] Psychological state of the Transformers

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
optimusskids
Protoform

Psychological state of the Transformers

Post by optimusskids »

Whatever storyline we finally have it looks fairly certain that it going to involve a large conflict that will involve having their home world devastated possibly in quite a short space of time. Bluestreaks backstory reflects this and Huffer and Gears pine for their homeworld but such massive destruction and relocation and the change in the Transformers population from millions to thousands and possibly a few hundreds will have a huge effect on those involved and it hasn't really been explored . Everyone will have lost somebody multiple times over. Plus of course as far as they know their home planet might be gone for good.

Also if it all happens over a shorter timespan it will be fresher and more immediate for all those involved.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Obsidian certainly will go crazy seeing his beloved homeworld destroyed.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I completely agree that the Transformers are going to be pretty seriously traumatized when they get to Earth.

My new Smokescreen is going to be a psychiatrist by trade at the start, and I can only imagine there's going to be a line out the door of people who need his help.