[New RPG] The Two Solitudes: Iacon (Autobot)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Chip1123
Protoform

War Room, War Academy

Post by Chip1123 »

"There might be a few others who have sufficient knowledge, but if I were to hazard a guess, I would speculate on those lacking a moral compass such as Tarantulas and Scorponok." Highbrow replied to Sentinel. "Right before we were attacked, Wheeljack was in the process of telling me about an old colleague, Thunderwing, who could be responsible as well. Of course, there is always the possibility that others could be involved, but none have the reputation that these three do. If I were to wager on it, my credits would be on them."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Dinobot#1

Post by Dinobot#1 »

"Slag we here to be made Autobots.', said Swoop "Me Slag whant to bash cons. "
"H-a-l-t" said a security drone "we here-"said Swoop when he was cut off by Slag "we must see Prime."
Shine

Post by Shine »

War Room

Even though Hot Spot had been enmeshed in his own personal episode with the Decepticons, numerous other events had transpired during his. He was unaware of their numbers and capabilities, but being furnished with critical information courtesy of his fellow Autobots increased his knowledge substantially. Such a potent foe had not existed for many vorns. Excitement thrilled his disposition as he considered the challenges that were now presented to the Autobots.

He continued to listen to everyone, maintaining silence. But Sentinel's dialogue stimulated a formulating response from Hot Spot. It was as though his words had been extracted from his processor and expressed in a manner identical to that of Sentinel's. The overwhelming need to respond to the Military Commander's words clutched him firmly.

Stepping forward, Hot Spot offered his opinion. “I'm in full agreement with Sentinel. From what we know about the Decepticons, they are indeed powerful—but what if they are still gathering strength?” He raised a fist, clenching it. “We may never get another chance to attack. Now is the perfect opportunity to strike!”
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

War Room

Wheeljack turned his head from Sentinel to Highbrow and back to Sentinel. He didn't like where this discussion was going. He had no desire at all to create weapons of mass destruction at all. "The sixchanger process can probably recreated, but without any kind of schematic it would take way too long for us to complete it and I doubt the process will work on a functioning Transformer."

Wheeljack pulled something from his subspace compartment. "These are shrapnel neeldes. They managed to pierce its armor somewhat. I can work on these and see if I can improve these, and my equilibrium distorting mines managed to shake him a little. Other than that, I've got nothing."

When Prowl spoke up, Wheeljack started pondering a little. "Hmm... a Vector Computer? That would certainly speed up the process of creating a mechanoid such as Sixshot." Wheeljack turned his head to Highbrow. "Tarantulas and Scorponok would make sense. Altough I don't understand why a senator would ally himself with such a mad scientist? I wouldn't be suprised if Thunderwing was part of it either. He has no moral compunctions whatsoever."

Jazz leaned back to a wall and crossed his arms. It was then that Hotspot stepped forward and voiced his opinion. Jazz looked at Hotspot.

"So we barely made it back from Kaon, lost out best soldier to these Decepticons and you want us to jump right back in, guns blazing with Zeta Prime stuck in the middle?" Jazz stood straight again. "Clearly both your logic circuits are long overdue for a check up," he said to both Sentinel and Hotspot.

Volks sat in his chair watching Zeta Prime's progress in Kaon, but kept an audioreceptor open for the discussion that was going on behind him.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Dinobot#1

Post by Dinobot#1 »

Swoop was sent on a solo mission to find a missing autobot when decepticons attacked. "Ah scrap."said Swoop. "Die autobot."said the leader.BOOM. down went the leader. Regret shouted the second in command.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Smokescreen's Shuttle

Smokescreen watched out the viewport as the shuttle blasted off of Cybertron's surface. He thought about how beautiful his homeworld was, and how fragile. He knew just how much damage these 'Decepticons' could do, after seeing what a single insane future senator did to the orbital habitat he'd once called home. He did his best not to look at the hundreds of distant points of light that were tumbling around in Cybertron's orbit, tried not to think about what his home had looked like when Scorponok's anti-gravity experiments had sent it flying out of the solar system faster than any rescue ship could track it.

The doctor forced himself to focus on his work, and on the destination that lay ahead. Omega Supreme, both the location and the patient, were an interesting case study in the myriad ways that the era of Nova Prime wouldn't be missed. His very existence was a crime against nature, and he was hated by all his fellows even as they coveted him and his fellow Supremes as weapons. Now he was the last of his kind...and in spite of his professional ethics, Smokescreen knew that he would have to talk the giant, ancient Autobot into joining the fight. Cybertron couldn't be allowed to descend into another Great War, and Omega Supreme may just be the only mech alive who could stop that. The fact that giving him a new purpose in life might drag him out of his suicidal depression was a bonus, too.

Smokescreen's eyes turned away from the viewport as he pondered his assignment, not knowing that this was the last time he would ever set his eyes on a whole and intact Cybertron.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

War Room, War Academy

Sentinel nodded appreciatively at the vote of support from Hot Spot, then narrowed his optics at Jazz's own rebuttal.

"As for you, you need to get your audio sensors checked, soldier." Sentinel snapped at Jazz. "Nobody is talking about charging in right now. We are making counter-offensive plans, trying to get in our own weapons, so that we can mount a counter-offensive that has an actual chance of working." Sentinel glanced at Sky Lynx and snorted, "because some of us here think that the priority is to get permission from the Senate. Or something."

Sentinel and Prowl then turned to Highbrow and Wheeljack as they spoke.

Sentinel scowled. "So it's a no-go to create sixchangers of our own, then. What about drones? Drones that someone could control remotely? They won't be as effective as this Sixshoot but we can overwhelm him."

Prowl nodded. "Alternative weaponry are excellent. We could mass-produce them in a bigger scale. Improve the range, or something like that." But Prowl's brow became more furrowed. He knew by reputation Wheeljack's numerous gimmicks, but to see that only two could even slow Sixshot down... what are they up against?

What if the Decepticons managed to create an entire army of Sixshots?

Sentinel, meanwhile, is getting his head around the names that Wheeljack and Highbrow are spouting out. "Ah, good. More names. Yolks-"

"Volks, sir." Prowl corrected Sentinel, shaking his head.

"That's what I said." Sentinel snapped, without missing a beat. "Get me all information that you can about these guys. Scorponok, Thunderwing and, oh, that other exotic name."

"Scorponok. Senator Scorponok, owner of five separate multi-corporations." Prowl said out loud, frowning. "He went into hiding due to some evidence about him using shady business deals, but there have been rumours... rumours quashed because of what I suspect to be bribes, that he was experimenting with Cybertronian genome illegally. No evidence has turned up, of course, because everyone that the Iacon Police sent to investigate has a mysterious way of disappearing. No doubt Scorponok might be one of the financial backers of this revolution, as well as a rallying point. He was, after all, one of the most vocal voices in the Senate."

Prowl shuddered a little. He remembered how verbally abusive Scorponok had been, how fearless he was to accuse and turn up dirt about practically everyone from the bottom of the food chain right up to fellow Senators. So not only they had brains in the form of Obsidian, they had someone who knows his way around politics and businesses as well.

Sentinel scowled. "And we haven't investigated Scorponok why?"

"Until five minutes ago Scorponok was not the problem of the military, sir." Prowl told Sentinel. "Thunderwing, now, he was an aristocrat. A big airhead, to be frank, convinced that these old hereditary things meant that he was the next in line for Prime. However, he is also completely insane, I have here- a report- of him trying to convince the Senate to authorize his making a form of mental-controlled carapace armour."

"Wonderful." Sentinel spat. "Another whacky thingamabob to deal with."

"The last name you gave me, Tarantulas, is an enigma, to be honest. There have been sightings of him, eyewitness accounts that he is an insane scientist, but other than that we have nothing much on him." Prowl frowned. He glanced at Volks. "Unless our newly-promoted Deputy of Information Gathering can dig up something?"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

War Room, War Academy

Yoketron was soaking up every detail of what was happening, but he said nothing. There wasn't much he could do about it, he was a Temple Knight, not a member of the millitary, regardless of what they were discussing doing. He and Terabolt had been sent there to observe, not participate, though the latest chaos was quite...educational...

He would turn to look back at Skylynx while he was stared at, but it was the same unreadable, emotionless expression as before.

Police Station

"I thought you knew," Raiku would answer Red Alert. It was hard tell if it was a joke or not. "I dunno, I guess he helped, but we won't really know until we get out there, I guess..."
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

War Room, War Academy

Sky Lynx wanted to snort at Sentinel, but the officer and a gentlemech did not. Instead, he listened with strained politeness while Prowl and the others discussed possible alternatives, and those potentially behind Sixshot.

He met Yoketron's impassive expression with one--as much of one his reptilian visage could.

I suppose the Temple Knight would say nothing against creating a six-changer as a countermeasure. Well, I'll be sure to file a complaint if they do proceed in that direction and make it known that this won't end here. The aristocrat's involvement, however, should come as more of a surprise than it does.

Ironic, as the draconic himself was one such "wacky thingamabob."

"Ahem," a delicate pause, as Sky Lynx both objected and gathered all possible attention to himself.

"I approve," Sky Lynx announced to the room, "of this drone countermeasure. I suggest our new guests get started immediately while I make my own analysis. You've forgotten the one, superior counter-measure the Decepticons do not have among their ranks."

Another pause, and Sky Lynx added.

"Myself."
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Brave Maximus

Iacon - War Academy - Prison Cells

Post by Brave Maximus »

Before
Ginrai awoke, a little disorented. His systems had registered him relaxing and sitting down, and entered a regernative stasis. When he awoke, his body was repaired, and completely undamaged... unfortunately, quite some time had passed. His system recored the conversation from Smokescreen and Prowl... but unfortunately he was completely unable to respond.

Now, he couldn't see or detect either Autobot - but he did remember overhearing conversations about Smokescreen leaving for parts unknown.

Standing up, Ginrai transformed to robot mode and wandered around his cell. Checking the door, he found it unlocked. Feeling concern for the one being that had shown him compassion - Ginrai headed out to find Smokescreen.

Now

Smokescreen's shuttle

In beast mode, Ginrai moved out from the cargo compartment. He had been lucky: he'd almost missed Smokescreen's shuttle taking off. If he had been in robot mode, he could have just flown across the hanger, but considering his previous movements within the Autobot city... that would have caused more problems than he would have liked. So he ran for all he could in beast mode, just grabbing ahold of the landing gear before it took off.

Now, he entered into cockpit and spoke up:

"So.... where are we going?"

Iacon - War Room

Incoming Transmission

This is Projec........... we have.. een attacked! I rep......... M! We were att... by Decept..... orces!!! Damn it Sentinel.... ere you?!? She's .....d. The ..... aximus has been acti........
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Police Station

Red Alert shrugged. "If I knew where to go next," he told Raiku reasonably, "I'd already be there. I wouldn't need to put your life in danger to find out what's going on."

The detective sat in the chair across from Raiku, leaned forward and said, "What did our military friend show you?"

Omega Supreme

Smokescreen walked down the shuttle's ramp and turned to wave farewell to the pilot before stepping into the orbital station's cavernous hangar. Oddly, though, he didn't see the other Transformer's silhouette in the ship's window.

Putting that little curiosity aside, he looked around to see if anyone was there to meet him, but only saw a single boxy drone awaiting his arrival.

"Hello," he said to the drone. "I'm-"

"Smokescreen, M.D., Psy.D., chief contracting psychiatrist for the Autobot armed forces," the drone said. "You are cleared for Level One access to this facility."

"Thank you," Smokescreen told him. "Do you have a designation?"

"You may refer to this unit as OS-45-S/1," it said in it's usual monotone. "Or Unit One, if you prefer. I have been tasked to serve as your guide."

"Thank you, Unit One." Smokescreen looked around the empty hangar and did his best not to be awed by it. He didn't quite succeed. "I suppose I should check in with the station commander to tell him that I'm here."

"Impossible," Unit One chirped. "This station has no commander."

"Explain, please."

"Outpost OS-45 is an unmanned station, sir. Drones have been detached to perform all necessary security and maintenance functions. Inspection crews occasionally visit to ensure our work is proceeding apace, rarely. But none are aboard now."

Smokescreen frowned, wondering how that jived with the story he'd been told about a janitor who'd grown worried about Omega Supreme's mental state, but filed the question away for later. It wasn't as if the drone would be able to answer it for him, anyway.

"Thank you," he said instead. "My assignment here is to interface with Omega Supreme. How can I address him?"

"Omega Supreme?" The drone's optic sensors blinked a few times. "Security clearance confirmed. This entire facility is Omega Supreme. He can hear anything you say while you are aboard."

Smokescreen considered that. "How do I get him to talk to me?"

"You can't. Omega Supreme has not spoken to or otherwise interacted with another Transformer in forty stellar cycles."

Smokescreen sighed.

"In that case, Unit One, I suspect I'll be here awhile. Do you have quarters set aside for me?"

"Right this way, sir."

Unit One led him toward the exit.

Smokescreen's Shuttle

The pilot looked over at Ginrai and let out a howl of fright.

"M...monster!"

With a terrified expression on his face, the pilot bolted out of the cockpit and headed for the ramp.

(OOC: I hope this works for you, Brave. I wrote most of this post before you made yours I wanted to get the exposition out of the way.)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

War Room, War Academy

Sentinel glared at the silent Yoketron, but was grateful that the Temple Knight didn't butt in at all. Surely there would be repercussions from the other, more senile Knights, but it's good that Yoketron was not one of those.

He glared again at Sky Lynx. Bloody primitive... if he wasn't a such a, like he declared so pompously, a 'counter-measure', Sentinel would have gotten rid of the Lieutenant Commander months ago.

However, Sky Lynx approved of Sentinel's plan, and anything to look good...

"See." Sentinel said, waving his hand at the console which contained Sky Lynx's visage. "We can come to an agreement."

Prowl, however, was quick to intercept before Sentinel could say any more, a gesture that Sentinel found annoying and grateful in equal parts. "And, as the Lieutenant Commander had said, he is a unique counter-measure that the Decepticons do not have."

Suddenly, a strangled transmission entered the War Room.

Project M.

"Damn." Sentinel snarled, slamming his fist on the center table. "Sky Lynx, Hot Spot, Jazz, Topspin, we're going underground to save a... countermeasure that Zeta Prime and myself has prepared."

No wonder they weren't able to contact Cog earlier... and Sentinel, in all his hate, was quick to find someone to blame. Soundwave. It was all his fault.

Prowl's lips stretched into a line as Cog's transmission broadcasted fully around the War Room.

What did this all mean? Where did the Decepticons get all the resources to strike in so many places at the same time? The Temple of Primus, the Kaon Forward Base... and now taking out specific targets. Sentinel, Zeta Prime, Project M...

Prowl's thoughts immediately went to Omega Supreme, where Smokescreen had been sent to...

And now it seemed that all the work Prowl put in to keep Project M a secret has been unraveled by this transmission... no matter, they would find either way...

"Project M is twelve levels underground." Prowl informed those present. "It is a countermeasure against something like this that only Zeta Prime, Sentinel and myself know about. How the Decepticons managed to gain information about Project M, I do not have a clue."

Although, like Sentinel, Prowl had someone in mind to blame. Several someones, in fact. Senator Scorponok is likely to have stumbled upon the information... but Prowl was more inclined to believe that it was, in fact, General Obsidian who did it.

As if the tension in the War Room could not be more taut, a panicked-looking officer barged into the room, panting. Prowl recognized him as the one that was assigned to replace Hot Spot while the Protectobot went to the briefing.

"You are interrupting a high-security briefing, soldier!" Sentinel, grateful to lash at anyone, bellowed. "Explain yourself!"

The soldier panted. "Sir, sir- the techno-organic- the tech- the techno-"

"Yes, yes," Sentinel snapped impatiently. "Is he awake? Is he ready for interrogation? To tell us what he know?"

"No, sir- he escaped!"

Sentinel was struck dumb. His hand unconsciously gripped the hilt of his energy lance. His tone was cold, dangerous, now. "How. Did. This. HAPPEN?!"

"I don't know sir, I-"

"PROBATION!" Sentinel roared. "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

The soldier scurried away before Sentinel could think of a proper punishment to inflict upon him. Prowl shook his head. Hound would be the ideal choice to have here, but he seems to be absent... if Prowl didn't trust Hound, he would have found it suspicious. As it is, though, Hound was one of those honest people, and honest people are... predictably honest.

"Network, Gong, Drag, Graze, I want all footage of Ginrai's cell reviewed. Now." Prowl said briskly to the analysts in the room, who immediately complied.

"Sir, I've seen him." Network said, pointing at his screen. "Here. He snuck into shuttle BT-01."

Prowl's fuel line immediately went cold, and the stylus he was holding in his hand snapped.

Smokescreen.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

War Room, War Academy

Wheeljack scratched his mouthplate. "I guess drones could work, but I doubt that they'll last long," he replied to Sentinel. "I could outfit them with my scrapnel needle launchers to give them a small chance against Sixshot, but again, Sixshot will destroy them without any trouble."

Wheeljack sat back and thought for a moment. "I could also add some of my shielding technology to them. It's originally designed to protect a base of command, but they should work on drones too. Come to think of it, I actually tested one when fighting Sixshot and it managed to absorb his blast. Though after that, the force field was gone though."

Volks spun around in his chair. "Aye aye, sir!" Volks replied to Sentinel. Prowl then mentioned something about a remote controlled suit that Thunderwing was developping and it remembered Volks about something. "Sorry if I interrupt, but I think you might want to see this. I hacked into the Kaon Polytechnic Research Institute not too long ago while I was searching for data on the crooks that attacked the Kaon base and came across a huge file." Volks turned around in his chair towards his monitor. "I'll put it up on the big screen."

Volks loaded the file up on the screen for everybody to see. "Now I only managed to download a chunk of it, because the KPRI's wirewall is a glitch to get through and to stay hidden, but look at the names that are attached to it: Thunderwing, Tarantulas, Scorponok and somemech named Predacon. From what I've heard in my days before I was arrested, most of those guys are high ranking mechs in the KPRI. Brilliant inventors, but a little err... crazy."

Volks turned back to the others. "Now our databases have a big file on Thunderwing and of Scorponok when he was a public figure, but they both suddenly stop at a cetrain point meaning that that's the moment they went underground. Tarantulas is a whole other stoy to begin with. No file or whatever piece of intel on him other than what I know myself and well, they're only rumors and they're not pretty. Word has it he was responsible for the disappearance of Cy-Kill. Other stories say that he ate his brainmodule. Scary guy."

Volks then rubbed his hands. "Off course, as Deputy of Information Gathering, I can always try to find more. I'm going to assume that my new title will come with the proper clearances?"

Wheeljack stood up from his chair. "Hmm..." he mused. "I remember this vaguely. Some patterns resemble The Pretender Vehicle program that Highbrow and I were working on before our lab got destroyed."

Dinobot#1

Post by Dinobot#1 »

You ok pal? "Slag it's dead. " "oh no Swoop look out! "
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

War Room, War Academy

Sentinel nodded at Wheeljack. "Do what you can. We need as many of these as possible." He glanced at Prowl, who tilted his head ever so slightly. Prowl and his little non-verbal hints... Oh, of all the times for Kup not to be around...

Sentinel noted that Sky Lynx had made a small noise of arrogant harrumphing, but before he could snap at the primitive, Volks had cut in.

Sentinel was ready to dismiss Volks, but Prowl had strode over to the analyst in three quick steps. His bale blue eyes scanned across the data in Volks' monitor.

Sentinel, meanwhile, glanced into the big screen as Volks put the information up there.

"The same names the inventors gave us." Sentinel murmured. "Along with Megatron, that gives us, oh, eight names. And none of them are really reassuring." Sentinel placed one finger on the center holodisplay, and the picture of Cybertron shrank, to be replaced with busts of Megatron, Obsidian, Skywarp, Lugnut, Thrust, Predacon, Scorponok, Tarantulas and Thunderwing.

Sentinel opened his mouth to reply to Volks, but Prowl beat him to the punch. "Absolutely." Prowl told Volks, leaning down. Then, in a lower voice, Prowl added, "Not exactly, but I'll cover you if legal threatens anything. Find anything you can on the Decepticons, we'll handle the rest later."

Sentinel nodded at Wheeljack, pleased that he was able to understand what the other Cybertronian was talking about and not rely on Prowl. "Ah, the Pretender Vehicle armour program? We sent Gunbuster-"

"Gunrunner, sir." Prowl interrupted, straightening up.

"Right, right, that kid." Sentinel's face went sour. "We lost contact with him the same time we lost contact with the rest of Kaon. But we have other things to worry about. Sky Lynx, Hot Spot, Topspin, Jazz, let us go."

"Where are we leaving to, exactly, Commander?" Sky Lynx harrumphed, annoyance at not being informed about this 'Project M' evident in his voice. "I, for one, am not able to simply 'go' to a place that I have no idea how to get to."

"Look you-" ugly little bird, Sentinel wanted to say, but he stopped himself short. "-Just get yourself off your silly little nest and meet us outside."
Brave Maximus

Omega Supreme

Post by Brave Maximus »

"I AM NOT a..... oh never mind....."

Ginrai sighed and walked out of the shuttle. His programming told him he should be in beast mode, to avoid detection, but his instincts told him he wasn't in any immediate danger and that being detected might actually work to his advantage.

He looked outside of the shuttle bay. Unfortunately he had no idea where he was going. Before him lay two options; left or right. Shrugging his shoulders, he tured right and headed into the station, trying to find Smokescreen.
Iacon - Project M

Deep underground, the air was thick with smoke. The smell of melted metal, plasma, vapourized steel, burning wiring and death permiated the air. Craters and bodies littered the room. A hundred meter wide swath of vaporized landscape ran the length of most of the facilty, and where the floor met the wall, a tunnel was carved out of rock. The access hatch had been opened and scorch marks showed that something had blasted off and left through it.

The only sound, though, was of crying. The deep sobs of total loss, that wracked and shook the room. Two giant hands craddled a small form, looking like nothing more than a speck of dust in them, rocking it back and forth hoping for a miracle but knowing it would never come.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

War Room, War Academy

Sentinel's glare would recieve a stern look from Yoketron, but he returned again to a neutral expression once Sentinel had looked away. For all outward appearances he was fully focused still on the proceedings, but beside him Terabolt could feel his mind starting to drift, becoming more distance.

You want to do something, don't you?

Yes.

Why don't you?

. . . . .

Terabolt recieved no response from Yoketron, the elder bot's thoughts becoming indistinct. For the first time he looked away from the proceedings, tilting his head ever so slightly up, as though he were to look at the sky if not for being indoors. She knew that distant expression, from a time that seemed so long ago - the the contemplation of defying a lifetime of of living by temple regulations, and the regret of a single inaction...

Terabolt left Yoketron alone to his thoughts. She wasn't sure these two situations compared at all, but she could understand why he might worry of having a second unsure action to weigh on his mind. Only he would be able to sort it out with himself.

Police Station

"A lot of things," Raiku answered, not completely having sortd it out in his own head yet. "I'll probably get the hang of it once we get going. Wasn't exactly any time or room for demos in here."

Raiku stood up from the table, and though he waited for Red Alert, he started to feel very impacient, though probably it was mostly just his nerves. He wanted this entire fiasco to be over as soon as possible.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Police Station

Red Alert nodded, impressed with Raiku's newfound...well, not necessarily confidence per se, but willingness to do what had to be done.

"Where do we start?" he asked. "We know your workplace was invaded by the killers before. You might be able to find some clues there."

Omega Supreme

"Run! Monster!"

Smokescreen turned around, frowning at the unprofessional display that his pilot was putting on.

"Officer, what could possibly...ah." He frowned at the small figure that he saw climbing down the shuttle ramp.

"Hello, Ginrai," Smokescreen said. "What are you doing here? I thought we agreed you would stay behind to talk to some of my friends?"

Beside him, Unit One let out an agitated chirp. "Unknown unit: desginator 'Ginrai'. You are not cleared for access to this facility. Please state your business and do not attempt to obtain ingress into Omega Supreme until your status is confirmed."
Chip1123
Protoform

War Room, War Academy

Post by Chip1123 »

Topspin got up to follow Sentinel, ready to redeem himself for the failure of what happened vs SixShot.

Highbrow looked over at Wheeljack. "It's a shame that our lab was blown up. We could have used its production capabilities to produce those drone units. Perhaps install some kind of clone program so that they all have the same basic command structure and to cut down on any quirks."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Police Station

"You're the expert," Raiku answered to Red Alert, waiting for the detective. He really didn't have any other idea of where else to start, knowing nothing about who was trying to kill him. He just hoped he wasn't walking back into another trap by going back to his workplace.