[New RPG] Character profiles

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

so, everything I've written is suitable? I wasn't sure if I could use Megatron in the past tense.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

It fits perfectly with what I've written for Megatron so far, so there's no problem there. The profile looks great to me and I look forward to seeing this guy in the game.
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

I'm a bit slow writing wise, but I'm writing his intro right this very moment.
Dinobot#1

Red-death (custom)

Post by Dinobot#1 »

He's an Atoubot bounty hunter he dosn't agree with ether sides ideas but knows the Atoubots will pay more. He is a triple changer his alt. modes are a jet and car. He is however, growing fond of a bot or two
Strength 10
Speed 10
Intelligence 10
Skill 10
Endurance 10
Courage 10
Like Ironhide he's a vet. and wants the war to be more of a tiff than a war due to needless blood shed and has surviers gilt due to his pal taking a fatal shot for him and has never had any friends ever sense due to fear they to will parish in the line of fire.
Weapon dubble rifles and concussion grenades
Looking for Beast wars/ Beast machines pm me if you've got any.
Springer85
Protoform

First Aid

Post by Springer85 »

Allegiance: Autobot
Function: Field Medic
Weapons: None
Cybertronian Alt Mode: War for Cybertron
Earthen Alt Mode: Futuristic Ambulance

Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Fire blast: 4
Skill: 9

“An ounce of maintenance is worth a pound of cure.”

Profile:
First Aid is a soft-spoken and sometimes overly cautious mech. He will preserve life at any cost and will never take one. Not even the life of an enemy. Because of his vows as a medic, First Aid refuses to wield a gun. That doesn’t mean that First Aid can’t defend himself. Unknown to many, First Aid is an expert at Diffusion. A form of martial arts solely designed for self-defense that’s meant to take down an opponent as quickly as possible, while causing minimal amount damage onto the opponent or the attacker.

Physical Abilities:
In vehicle form, First Aid can travel at 140 mph with a range of 500 miles. Each of his fists can emit a high- temperature, narrow laser beam, which he uses for welding during surgical procedures.

Weaknesses:
First Aid is sometimes conflicted with his duty as a medic and with his duty as an Autobot. When forced to take down an enemy, he’ll first make sure that the enemy will survive before proceeding which could make him an easy target.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
GGD

Arcee

Post by GGD »

Arcee

Allegiance: Autobot.
Function: Fast Assault.
Weapons: A pair of hip mounted duelling pistols and an electro charged blade.
Cybertronian Alt Mode: Light Speeder.
Earthen Alt Mode: A Pink and White, Open Top, C4 Corvette Convertible.

“Looks are always deceiving!”

Profile:

Although originally one of many who shared the Paragon Medic standard construction template, Arcee soon discovered she was ill suited for the role the Council had deemed fit for herself and her sisters. Even from her earliest days she displayed a distinct lack of uniformity within her behaviour parameters that had gone on to define her siblings, developing character traits that hindered her ability to adequately learn the required skills for her designated function.

While her sisters flourished, diligently taking to their assigned tasks with commendable vigilance and dedication, Arcee became distracted, impulsive, and far too easily influenced by outside forces. More disastrously, as her annual reviews would attest, she lacked even the most basic affinity with the skills required to fulfil the vital role of a medic.

Arcee soon chaffed with the boundaries that had been set upon her, the increasingly rebellious fem finding her attention drawn to exploits of Eva Vigilance, Venus Six and Elita One, all highly skilled, and highly famed soldiers within the Autobot militant forces. Unable to stand the increasingly repressive boarders of her world, and desperate to earn a truly unique identity from that of her sisters, Arcee fled the Paragon Academy and, after having minor adjustments made to her outer frame, made haste to the city capitol of Iacon.

She quickly enlisted at the Academy, under an assumed identity, and through service to the Autobots, found a freedom of choice that had previously been lacking. Where before she had been an inefficient anomaly, she was now an aspiring cadet, displaying an affinity for swordplay and close combat that she had never felt within any field that had previously been forced upon her.

Overcoming her physical short comings, lacking the sheer strength and size of her predominantly male counterparts, Arcee endured the near torturous regime of training at the Academy, before finally graduating with commendable diligence.

Inherently kind hearted and generous, Arcee is a friend to any Autobot who could require one. Although short tempered with those she considers short sighted, ignorant or cruel, Arcee retains her core programming from her earliest days. She would sooner save a life than take one, but Primus help any who would seek to harm the innocent.

Physical Abilities

Comparatively speaking, Arcee is far lighter in design and construction than the typical Cybertronian, not to mention the armour of a typical soldier. She does however, compensate for these shortcomings with speed, agility and grace. Possessing a natural affinity with a blade, Arcee has developed into an excellent close combatant, using rapid movements to overcome and/or undermine the defences of her larger counterparts.

Weaknesses

What Arcee lacks is experience, just barely out of her Cadet Stripes, the fem has little by way of genuine, first hand combat experience. She also possesses an aversion to confinement, of any nature.

((I hopes this is ok!!))

XD
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Looks excellent to me! :)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Heinrad

Windcharger

Post by Heinrad »

Name: Windcharger
Function: Warrior
Alt Mode: Cybertronian car(Transformers: Ironhide)
RTS Windcharger (Earth Mode)

"Quick action equals quick victory."

Profile:

If you're looking for a deep thinker, Windcharger isn't your mech. It's not that he's stupid. Windcharger's biggest problem is simply that he's bad at long term planning. In an immediate-action situation, he's great, especially at squad level tactics. Beyond the short term, he winds up finding that he distracts easily. Generally friendly, he's a good squad leader, and works well with others.

Abilities:

Windcharger is one of the fastest Autobots over short distances, capable of going from 0 to 60 in no time at all. In robot mode, he carries a rapid fire laser rifle. In his arms are housed magnetic field generators, allowing him to manipulate anything in front of him for a distance of 700 feet, from the smallest bolt to a midsized cargo container, with anything from delicate handling to crushing force.

Weaknesses:

Windcharger's biggest weakness is a lack of patience. This isn't normally too bad, but due to the power usage levels of his magnetic manipulation abilities he can wind up drained before the job is done, or it has lead in the past to him getting bored and crushing or rending whatever it is he's gently supposed to be moving because he got bored.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Blackjack

Agent Seymour Simmons/Sector Seven

Post by Blackjack »

Name: Agent Seymour Simmons (multiple aliases)
Affiliation: Sector Seven, United States Government

”One man, betrayed by the country he loves, its only hope in its hour of need.”

Biography:
Agent Simmons has always been rather… eccentric. But that was a given, considering that he comes from a family of government agents that had been steeped in government conspiracies and extraterrestrial studies. While a highly capable field agent, Simmons has delusions of grandeur, and often times is too quick to assume the worst. He is not much of a people person, and thinks very highly of himself, but is willing to do what it takes so long as his duty to the country is done. Simmons has been diagnosed with a mild case of Messiah Complex, keeping him off field duty indefinitely. As acting head of Sector Seven, most specifically the Research and Development concerning Non-Biological Extraterrestrial technology, Simmons’ very eccentric habits are either the exact thing Sector Seven needs… or the very thing it should stay away from.

History:
Seymour’s great-grandfather, Walter Simmons, was the head of Sector Seven during his days, and is the one who made Sector Seven a wholly independent, self-sustaining government agency which handles extraterrestrial and/or supernatural phenomena. Walter’s daughter and Seymour’s paternal grandmother, Margaret Simmons, was a hardy field agent who perished in field. Before her demise, she had married fellow agent Roy Thompson, and together they birthed twins, William and Felix Simmons. When he grew up, William served in the army and participated in World War Two, but was soon afterwards recruited into Sector Seven by his grandfather. William married analyst Anne Fischer (alias Tova Simmons). In the 1960’s, William and Anne discovered the research notes of astro-physicist Samuel Witwicky involving what appeared to be a crash on the moon, and had secretly appropriated all his research, reimbursing the scientist with a large amount of money. A still-living Walter, as well as Felix, William and Anne were involved in what would be known as Project: Luna, where, in 1969, pieces of extraterrestrial technology (in reality pieces from a Minicon ship) were discovered on board the moon.

Some time afterwards, Anne became pregnant and gave birth to a boy she named Seymour. Determined not to let her son be involved in all the craziness surrounding Sector Seven, Anne and William retired and raised their child away from the rest of their family. Tragically, William died of cancer when Seymour was several months old, and Seymour grew without a father. Seymour grew up a bright (if friendless) child, and was very, very curious about the father that his mother was tight-lipped about. Soon, Seymour managed to discover about Sector Seven all by himself, and managed to contact his uncle Felix. Against his mother’s wishes, Seymour decided to continue his father’s legacy, and at the ripe age of twenty-five, had become one of the most accomplished agents in Sector Seven, earning the position of head of R&D department. Alongside his still-living great-grandfather and uncle, Seymour was one of the top S7 agents.

Seymour soon grew very interested in the objects recovered from Project: Luna, and commissioned a research team to reverse-engineer weapons, as well as cybernetic implants to be incorporated into humankind. In 2010, Seymour launched Project: Black Knife, which centered on ancient relics which may have extraterrestrial properties. One of the relics was the sarcophagus which contained the Fallen, which Simmons had personally appropriated from the Smithsonian Museum. In 2012, Simmons recruited Daniel ‘Sparkplug’ Witwicky to help him decipher the sarcophagus, and inadvertently had, together, entered Fallen’s interdimensional prison. Encouraged with this encounter, Seymour had doubled efforts in reverse-engineering the engine parts Sector Seven had brought back from the moon. By the end of the year, prototypes of experimental Phaeston assault rifles, as well as microchip implants, have been successfully produced.

By the year 2050, Simmons, having succeeded his late great-grandfather as head of Sector Seven, would still look around in his thirties or forties (just like how he looked in the Bay movies) due to cybernetics slowing down his aging.

Physical Abilities: Simmons has army training, and is a decent gunner, but no match for proper soldiers like Witwicky. By 2050, he has increased stamina and strength compared to a normal human due to cybernetic implants, but not so much that he would be considered a super-human. He is a decent user of firearms, especially the experimental ones Sector Seven has been developing. Simmons is qualified to fly helicopters.

Weaknesses: He is Simmons. He’s like a hyperactive, slightly-suicidal lemming jacked up on caffeine. Need I say more?

########################################

Will be updated when the story progresses. I've updated the profiles of my current characters, as well.
Blackjack

Captain William Lennox

Post by Blackjack »

Name: Captain William Lennox
Allegiance: United States Military

Biography:
Captain William Lennox was just a normal ranger stationed in a base in the Middle East, just doing his tenure, waiting to return home to his wife and newborn daughter. Unfortunately, a Decepticon attack killed most of his team, and while Lennox's team made a brave stand against the Decepticon attacker, his entire team was killed. The only survivor and witness to the extraterrestrial contact, Sector Seven had drafted Lennox as tactical advisor and chief field agent. Equipped with high-tech Sector Seven weapons, Lennox will not hesitate to shoot to kill any and all Decepticons who stands in his way. A slight death seeker, Lennox refuses to let the Decepticons take another human life, not if he has anything to do about it. While he is generally a polite and patient human being, he will not tolerate anything that gets in the way of saving lives.

History: TBA

Physical Abilities: Lennox is a trained army ranger, and is a highly capable and cool-headed soldier in combat. Upon joining with Sector Seven, Lennox has been a proficient usage in using the new experimental weapons that Sector Seven has developed.

################################

This is all just, you know, tentative drafts I was typing and needed to get on paper (or, well, into computer, whatever works), how Sector Seven would draft Lennox on to the cause. I think this version of Lennox ended up being inspired heavily by my plans for the dropped Gunrunner, which suits me just fine. I have a vague image on how the battle on Lennox's military base is going to play out in order to better homage the Michael Bay movie, but it's all going to depend on which Decepticons in my roster will survive and make it all the way to Earth.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Sector Seven

History:
The exact specifics of Sector Seven's founding is shrouded in secrecy and mystery, and many of the agents are not aware of how it was initially founded. What is most commonly agreed, however, was that it was founded around the years 1897 and 1899, and was founded by what was dubbed 'the first Seven'. Sector Seven was funded and sanctioned by President William McKinley, as well as his successors. It is even rumoured that President Herbert Hoover had been a Sector Seven agent back in his younger days. The history of Sector Seven are tied up in a web of conspiracies and secrecy that few have access to fully, but what is clear is that Sector Seven's purpose has always been clear: to investigate any extraterrestrial and paranormal activities anywhere around the world, and, if possible, keep them secret from the public. Any communications with extraterrestrials, or objects of extraterrestrial origin, are all made by Sector Seven.

Sector Seven operate on a strict code of secrecy, and have a strict code not to allow any media exposure about any extraterrestrial behaviour, or, failing that, spin up a media-friendly story that would be not be believed by the public. Sector Seven keeps watch on all telescopes in the world, moving faster should any UFO be detected in order to intercept it before civilians do. Whenever possible, Sector Seven will appropriate and vanish with sensitive material, such as those belonging to Samuel Witiwicky detailing of what is believed to be a UFO crash-landing on the moon. Sector Seven had, of course, more than adequately reimbursed Samuel Witwicky, and he remains none the wiser to who is responsible to who actually stole his research.

Sector Seven has been involved with covert missions, such as investigating other countries' attempts to tap into extraterrestrial technology. It is a long-standing rumour that the space race to get to the moon was because Russia also has a counterpart similar to Sector Seven. The Simmons family has had a very ingrained history with Sector Seven, and Walter Simmons, still an active S7 agent in 2012, was part of the 'First Seven' that founded the organization. Many members of Simmons' family have been recruited into Sector Seven, the most recent being Seymour Simmons, who had, against all odds, discovered Sector Seven's existence and contacted his uncle.

Known Events Pertaining to Cybertronians:
Project: Luna
In the 1960s, Sector Seven was heavily involved with the moon mission, in what is known as Project: Luna. Sector Seven made contact with several high-ranking officials in NASA, as well as the two astronauts that stepped foot on the moon. A grand total of fifteen people at NASA were aware of the mission's true purpose -- which is to investigate a suspected UFO landing in the Moon. Investigations yielded what is apparently parts of a larger shuttle which had impacted on the moon's dark side, and had been recovered and retrieved back to Earth. There had been, however, no signs of the actual shuttle to which the parts belong to.

With probes having been since launched to the moon, no further pieces of alien technology had been discovered, and Project: Luna has been declared closed, with the non-S7 members being sworn to secrecy, or recruited into Sector Seven itself.

Project: Black Knife
Agent Seymour Simmons is under the impression that extraterrestrials have been influencing humans, mainly ancient humans. Glyphs from numerous unconnected cultures have shown up and been recovered by Sector Seven, and Simmons has a theory that many ancient cultures -- Egyptian, in particular -- had made contact, either knowingly or unknowingly, with aliens.

While Black Knife seemed a rather passive project, a huge breakthrough was made in 2011, when a sarcophagus, supposedly of Egyptian origin, was recovered from the Smithsonian Museum. Carbon dating places the slab at very prehistoric times (the process was inconclusive) and researchers probing the slab had been unable to decipher the glyphs dotting its borders, finding no equivalent in any ancient scripts. One particular attempt of probing it in 2012 had caused a mysterious burst of flames in the room, knocking out the scientists and burning parts of the room, but with no apparent cause of explosion. Simmons recruited Daniel Witwicky to try and decipher the glyphs, but when Witwicky touched the sarcophagus, he and Simmons were reportedly transported to another dimension, and witnessed a giant, transforming extraterrestrial wreathed in fire, before being returned back to their own dimension.

Reverse-Engineered Technology
The parts brought back from Project: Luna appear to be defunct weaponry turrets and engine parts from a much, much larger ship, and attempts to dissect it have proven unsuccessful. Sector Seven scientists, have, however, managed to reverse-engineer numerous mechanical enhancements, using them to improve human technology, including but not limited to:
  • Cybernetic implants, such as those used to prolong Simmons' age
  • Robotic prosthetic limbs
  • M-13 'Phaeston' Assault Rifles which fire superheated bullets at enough velocity to pierce a tank's armour, based on the turrets recovered from Luna. Experimental and prone to glitching.
  • M9-2 Harpoon Launchers, built in anticipation of creatures resistant to conventional weaponry.
  • LM-87 'Stinger' class Gatling gun, mounted atop vehicles.
  • M-94 'Predator' Heat-Seeking Missile Launchers, smaller and more portable than their predecessors.
  • Experimental Electro-Magnetic Pulse Generators, able to shut down most electronics, adapted into rifle form by S7 in order to wipe sensitive hard drives or slow down vehicles.
  • Experimental Firestorm-class Axiom Rail Gun, which accelerates and shoots a projectile at Mach 5. A massive, cumbersome experimental weapon mounted on battleships that is still in theoretical stages.
Unapproved/Pending Technology, cancelled due to ethical or resource reasons:
  • M351 'Cain' Portable Localized Nuclear launcher, a highly theoretical, controlled nuclear explosion is launched, with an explosion radius of 'merely' a single block. High on Simmons' "to-do" list, but pending arrival. Prototypes are known to exist.
  • Hunter-Seeker UAVs: Basically a Reaper Drone with VTOL engines instead of wings, able to hunt and track down any prey. Outfitted with experimental Phaeston rifles. Research discontinued before prototype stage due to technical problems with the Phaeston; VTOL technology proved unstable and prone to malfunctions.
  • C1-class Centurion Robotic Drones: tank-treaded drones outfitted with Stinger gatling guns and experimental AI. Discontinued after initial prototypes yielding 'accidents'.
  • Damocles Satellites: Satellites outfitted with targeting system able to eliminate individual humans with a beam of focused solar energy. A prototype was half-made by a splinter cell but was kept under wraps and later discontinued after a heated debate between Sector Seven's higher-ups.
  • Icarus Satellites: A larger version of Damocles, able to strike down entire buildings. Never made it more than concept stages.
  • Prometheus-Class Super-Soldiers: Cybernetic and hormone-augmented superhumans, plans stolen from a group of rogue S7 scientists who had been eliminated. Mothballed due to ethical reasons, but kept around just in case.
  • Iapetus-Class Crash Suits: basically 'mecha suits' piloted by human soldiers, with chainguns mounted on arms. Did not make it out of the prototype stage due to slow reaction time.
While Sector Seven's experimental weapons may not match that of the Cybertronians, as most of them are untested, this is to show that S7 can, at least, put up a fight.

In addition to experimental weapons, Sector Seven employs several modified Stryker Armoured Personnel Carriers, Chenowth Desert Patrol Vehicles, OMC Rafel IFV, Comanche attack Helicopters, MQ Reaper Drones and, for civilian purposes, black Cadillac Escalade SUVs and mobile trailer trucks outfitted with state of the art surveillance system.
Selkadoom

Wraithguard (Custom)

Post by Selkadoom »

Name Wraithguard
Faction Decepticons
Alt mode Black and Green Armada Thundercracker
Armament Wing swords, Shoulder mounted Proton cannons, Sniper Rifle
Motto Corruption is the deadliest poision

Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Fire power: 7
Skill: 10

Bio
Wraithguard, a name that is synonymous with the purging of any form corruption from Cybertron, whether they be a senator or simply a crooked cop, if he finds out he will take you out and all will know. Originally WG was a simple student in Yoketron's Dojo, training to be a warrior to help Cybertron, he was a character of upstanding morals, until one day in Simfur he reported a crooked cop to the officers superiors, little did he know the whole department was crooked, the next day he was beaten nearly to death by the same officers, and as he fade in and out of consciousness he made a vow, Corruption and Evil would be wiped out under his watch, within a megacycle, he had left the Dojo and forsaken Yoketron, and the entire police force in Simfur was dead.

Now he Has heard of the Decepticons and their promise to make the planet a jewel in the perfect empire and he set out to join them as he belives them to be the only future that Cybertron has, as the Autobots symbolize the old corrupt way he has fought to destroy.

Strengths
Wraithguard is a master swordsmen with almost no equal in skill, he also has created his own form of unarmed combat in which he focuses on doing as much physical damage as possible to kill and defeat as quick as possible. he has trained himself to be an expert marksman with his sniper rifle so as to kill from afar when necessary, his proton cannons are also a rather potent force for those unfortunate to be hit by them, but perhaps his most deadly strength is his zealotry to his goals and the Decepticon cause, believing.
them to be one in the same, as such he is utterly devoted to seeing the Decepticons with a strong leader and a strong unity in their goal.

Weaknesses
Unfortunately his zealotry can get in the way of his orders or even cause him to directly attack others who he considers a threat to the Decepticon way as he interprets it and he will take over by force if he feels is truly necessary. his Proton cannons also have a charge up time and drain him after each shot, making it a last resort weapon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Springer85
Protoform

Jazz

Post by Springer85 »

Function: Special Operations, Saboteur
Weapons: Photon Rifle
Cybertronian Body Design: War for Cybertron Design.
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/WFC-Ja ... -212947150
Earthen Body Design: Transformers Prime Design.
http://javierreyes.deviantart.com/art/T ... -344767444

Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Fireblast: 7

"..."

Profile:
Jazz is Prowl's right-hand man and responds well to change and improvisation. If Prowl needs a covert job done, Jazz is the guy he goes to. His position as head of Special Operations calls for all the skills he possesses and takes every mission very serious. He is determined to successfully complete every mission and expects the same mentality from every mech in his unit.

Abilities:
In robot mode, Jazz can use his solar-powered photon rifle with deadly accuracy up to a distance of .9 miles from target, and he can shoot it from virtually any physical position he may be in with equal effectiveness. His biggest asset is the versatility and cleverness he possesses in using the resources at his disposal.

Weaknesses:
Although Jazz's firepower and strength are weak relative to that of some of the other Autobots, he more than compensates with his daring and skill.

Current Spec. Ops. members:
Jazz (Field leader)
Rapido (Second in command)
Hot Rod
Topspin
Electro
Hytherion
Aero Blade

Yoketron

Post by Aero Blade »

Wow, can't believe I never got around to posting this. I remember waiting on something to happen first, but no clue what that was, so here it is. Sorry for not getting it on sooner XD

Name: Yoketron
Allegiance: Temple Knights
Function: Temple Knight
Alternate Mode(s): cybertronian race car
Weapons/Equipment: twin katanas
Motto: n/a

Strength ---- 6
Intelligence - 8
Speed ------ 7
Endurance -- 8
Rank -------- 6
Courage ---- 9
Firepower --- 5
Skill -------- 10

Profile:

Abilities: He is a master of many martial arts, including Circuit-Su, Metallikato, Crystalocution, diffusion, Tekkaido, Tahtib-tron and Laser Lathi. Despite his age he is able to move with great speed and agility, allowing him to get in close and use his techniques.

Weaknesses: Though capable of using the Circuit-su lightning technique, he posesses no ranged weapons to strike at opponents far away. Yoketron is also very devote to his beliefs, honor, and Temple Knight ways, making it possible for someone with knowledge of these practices capable of potentially manipulating him.
Warcry

Starscream

Post by Warcry »

Name: Starscream
Allegiance: Decepticon
Function: Explorer, Diplomat, Deputy air commander
Alternate Mode: Cybertronian seeker (War for Cybertron)
Earth Alternate Mode: F22 Raptor
Weapons/Equipment: Null rays, machine guns, micro-missiles, energon blades
Motto: "My destiny is leadership."

Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6

Profile: Keenly intelligent and deeply self-interested, Starscream served as one of Zeta Prime's most visible scientists. An explorer, he travelled from world to world with Jetfire to find new worlds to add to the Cybertronian diaspora. But when he discovered that Zeta and his people were using his new-found worlds not for willing colonists but exiled criminals, a disgusted Starscream abandoned the Autobot cause and defected to Megatron's Decepticons. But while any right-thinking Transformer would find the corruption of their life's work abhorrent, that's not why Starscream changed sides -- he did it because he was outraged at being used, no matter the reason.

Because of his past role as an aide to the Prime, Starscream was immediately thrust into a prominent role in the new Decepticon army. As deputy air commander he has authority over large military forces, but the rank is mostly for show. Megatron instead uses Starscream as a diplomat, sending him to wavering potential allies to show that even members of the Autobot elite have sided with the Decepticon cause. Starscream is divided on his role -- he hates the politics involved, but loves the adulation he receives as an envoy of state.

As someone who's been the cream of the crop at anything and everything he's tried, Starscream has a healthy ego and strong ambitions. He believes that his natural talents and experience make him a natural choice for leadership positions, and expects to continue to rise in the Decepticon ranks. Though he appreciates Megatron's vision for a new order, it's fair to say that he only joined the Decepticons because he thought they would value him more than the Autobots did and offer more opportunities for advancement. His loyalty is questionable because if he finds his path to the top blocked, he may well turn on the person standing in his way.

Though he claims to have a strong sense of honour, his definition of honour is very flexible and self-centred. His primary loyalty is and always will be to himself, no matter what he may claim.

Abilities: Starscream is one of the fastest flyers of the Decepticons, reaching speeds up to Mach 2.8. He can climb to sub-orbital altitudes of 52 miles and nose-dive down to near ground level in mere minutes. This makes him particularly effective in surprise attacks and hit-and-run actions. In vehicle mode Starscream is equipped with machine guns that fire at 20mm rounds at 6,000 rounds per minute. He can also shoot cluster bombs a distance of 40 miles, each of which can level an area 10,000 feet square. In robot mode his null-ray blasts can interrupt the flow of electricity in any circuitry it hits for periods of up to two minutes, effectively preventing the operation of many machines dependent on those circuits during that period. His arm-mounted quick-deploy energy blades can slice though almost any armour with their monomolecular edge.

Starscream is also equipped with a cutting edge phase-cloak module, one of the last gifts bestowed on him by Zeta Prime before his defection. Using it, he can become invisible or even insubstantial, "ghosting" through obstacles and avoiding enemy fire. His cunning, scheming nature allows him to use the cloak to great effect, wreaking havoc on the battlefield or infiltrating enemy lines.

Weaknesses: Starscream's nose-dives often overload his gyro-circuitry leaving him disoriented briefly. His cloaking device uses a great deal of energy, and overuse can leave him too drained to use his built-in weaponry. His blades are absurdly sharp, but not particularly durable -- useful for sneak attacks but not a sustained swordfight.

Though not a coward, Starscream is very calculating and not afraid to retreat if he doesn't think he has anything to gain in a dangerous situation. This doesn't sit well with his fellow Decepticons, who sometimes find themselves left behind to fend for themselves. On the other hand, when he sees a potential for gain he may over-commit, throwing himself into situations that he can't handle.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

His loyalty is questionable because if he finds his path to the top blocked, he may well turn on the person standing in his way.
Obsidian: "That's... me, isn't it? The person standing in his way? So that is why Megatron employed me, so Starscream would bother me and not him?"

Regardless, though, :up: at Starscream coming back. Skywarp will be thrilled.
Springer85
Protoform

Thundercracker

Post by Springer85 »

Allegiance: Decepticon
Function: Warrior
Weapons: 2 missile launchers, 2 incendiary guns, drone rocket
Cybertronian Alt mode: War for Cybertron
Earthen Alt mode:F22 Raptor

Strength: 7
Intelligence:7
Speed: 9
Courage: 8
Fireblast: 7
Skill: 7

“The deadliest weapon is terror.”

Profile:
Soaring swiftly through the clouds, Thundercracker gazes with scorn on the creatures below. He is utterly contemptuous of anything that cannot lift itself off the ground and claim the sky. Occasionally, he expresses that contempt by diving and striking, leaving flame and destruction as he again speeds upward. Yet he is not totally convinced of the cause that he serves.

His loyalty to Starscream and Skywarp and only the words of his Decepticon companions about the rightness of their cause, the destiny of conquest that is their birthright convince him to go on. Even though he's loyal to them, it doesn't mean that he'll agree with everything they set out to do. Usually he's the voice of reason, but is persuaded because he wants to be persuaded. Without a sense of purpose, Thundercracker would find his life unbearable.

Abilities:
Thundercracker is a master of using sound to his advantage. His fear-inducing sonic booms are tuned perfectly to the compositions of the atmosphere. Sonic vibrations from his attacks could be felt 200 miles away, generating panic in those nearby, and deep unease with those outside of its radius.

Using the engines in his feet, Thundercracker can generate a sonic boom that he can release via a stomp on the ground, destroying everything within a wide radius.

He can launch a drone rocket with a range of 500 miles that behaves similarly to a cruise missile and has the concussive force of 3000 lbs. of TNT. He has a shoulder-mounted automatic incendiary gun that shoots at 100 rounds per minute heat-resistant ceramic bullets containing a highly explosive flammable material that ignites on impact.

Weaknesses:
Thundercracker is not entirely committed to the Decepticon cause. Fear of retribution from Megatron and the influence of his peers is usually enough to bury these doubts. Regardless, he needs constant reassurance from Skywarp and Starscream that he's where he needs to be.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Skywarp: "More people to PIE!"
Lady Quickswitch

Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Quickswitch (formerly Switch)

Function: Assault Warrior
Weaponry: Photon Blasters, beast claws and fangs, armor-piercing drill, himself (laser cannon)
Modes: Robot, Drill Tank, Fighter Jet, Hydrofoil, Jet-Propelled Laser Cannon, Stealth Beast
Body: G1 Toy-based, Box Art robot mode

"It's like the modes choose themselves."

Profile: A lethal mutation born of dire necessity, Quickswitch survived his creation where all others could not. He bears an appearance as hideous as the too-many modes he possesses. Equipped with six different modes: robot, drill tank, fighter jet, laser cannon, hydrofoil and stealth beast.

History: The young Autobot Switch was severely wounded by the first ever six changer, the Decepticon Sixshot! He lingered in a coma before his spark was extracted and he was reformatted and rebuilt--based on captured prototype schematics-- into a powerful six changing monster to equalize the oncoming Decepticon forces. In other words, to destroy them.

Weaknesses: For all of his potential power, Quickswitch could be plagued by serious physical and mental side effects of the six changer procedure. Many of his systems are susceptible to wear and disease and malfunction; burn out of his transforming cog, transformation paralysis, metal fatigue, and spark attacks, are more common known side effects. Extreme, chaotic changes in mood, and perhaps the most mysterious side effect is the susceptibility to multiple personality disorder, brought on by too many modes altering a transformer's mind.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Divisions and Sector 7.5:
Sector Seven is divided into three major branches dealing with extraterrestrials, supernaturals and mythical creatures, in addition to ways to apply their findings to benefit the human race in general. With the discovery of the parts of the Mini-Con shuttle on the moon as well as the sarcophagus, Simmons and the extraterrestrial branch receive the most significant funding and leniency in whatever liberties they may take in weapons development.

Other divisions include the supernatural division, headed by Agent CLASSIFIED, although their sphere of influence usually overlap with the extraterrestrial division, especially about research concerning the ever-mysterious sarcophagus.

The mythical creatures division is far more detached than the extraterrestrial division, and has earned the nickname 'Sector 7.5' internally due to a seemingly perceived rivalry with the extraterrestrial and supernatural divisions, and a slight conflict between Agent CLASSIFIED and Agent Simmons had led to a small rift. The successes of the so-called Sector 7.5 is not inconsiderable. Sector 7.5 is in charge of documenting terrestrial creatures that were supposedly 'mythical', but in reality are mutants, escaped experimental hazards, aliens or any other kinds of creatures. After all, for lack of a better term, many people easily dismiss the likes of people who hunt Bigfoot or other urban legends more easily than any of the real reason, although more often than not, most mythical creatures really do exist, albeit with a more mundane and scientific reason. Many a mythical creature have been relocated or, when deemed too dangerous for continued survival, been put down and disposed of.

Sector 7.5 also works to some degree with naturalists and other people affiliated with animal preservation and research, although they always keep one step removed. With the technology obtained from other branches of Sector Seven, it usually is easy to strongarm their way to quarantine a location for whatever reason. Fortunately Sector 7.5 usually manage to do their operation with minimal damage to the environment.

Despite the one-sided animosity and rivalry between the leaders of Sector 7.5 and the other leading figures in Sector 7 (not helped by Simmons being rather nutty and rude in general), when the cards are on the table the members work seamlessly with each other, putting aside priorities for the greater good. After all, the whole point of Sector Seven is, indeed, for the betterment of mankind.

One of 7.5's most significant operations, Project: CLASSIFIED is the observation of a CLASSIFIED found in the year CLASSIFIED on the Mountains of CLASSIFIED, a certain sign of the CLASSIFIED species, long thought to be nothing more than myth being CLASSIFIED CLASSIFIED CLASSIFIED CLASSIFIEDCLASSIFIED CLASSIFIED

UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DETECTED

DOCUMENT LOADING TRUNCATED