[New RPG] Something for Sunstreaker to do.

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Blaster

Something for Sunstreaker to do.

Post by Blaster »

Anyone wanna come up with a few ideas? I am not sure where to go with him at this point. :)
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Is he too posh to sign up for well-paying hired goon duty? Predacon is looking for some of those.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

I was gonna mention that too actually. Springer and Sunstreaker should meet :)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Warcry wrote:Is he too posh to sign up for well-paying hired goon duty?

Waaaay to posh. Bot's essentially a fighting priss.

Blitzwing is game though. Point me in the right direction.

Springer is where?
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Blaster wrote:Blitzwing is game though. Point me in the right direction.
Predacon basically put up a want add in the Kaon newspaper, so all Blitzwing needs to do is knock on his door, so to speak.

And he's the guy who's working on inventing triplechangers, so you'd be killing two birds with one stone if you're so inclined.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Warcry wrote: And he's the guy who's working on inventing triplechangers, so you'd be killing two birds with one stone if you're so inclined.
I like killing stuff. I am gonna **** with everyone and give him Astrotrain's alt modes. =|
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Well then Astrotrains gonna be like, a friggin', like, a dragon or something. Yeah! And a shark. With wings. A wing shark. That breaths fire.

He's basicially two dragons, but they're bitchin' dragons, man.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

tahukanuva wrote:Well then Astrotrains gonna be like, a friggin', like, a dragon or something. Yeah! And a shark. With wings. A wing shark. That breaths fire.

He's basicially two dragons, but they're bitchin' dragons, man.
I should have been clear. I am gonna give him what ever Astrotrain's alt modes are in game.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Anyone?

Beuhler?

Long internal monologues it is...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Do you have any idea what you'd like him to do, in general? Hobnobbing with high-society types, fighting, something like that?

We could arrange for him to be invited to a soiree at Megatron's mansion so that he can spend the whole night working up a good outrage over how he could be the one who is beloved by the masses, if only he'd one that one fight...
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Warcry wrote:We could arrange for him to be invited to a soiree at Megatron's mansion so that he can spend the whole night working up a good outrage over how he could be the one who is beloved by the masses, if only he'd one that one fight...
Oh I could see some of Lugnuts reactions to that, most of them involve a large crater and a lot of corpses courtisey of his POKE for someone saying ther better then Almighty Megatron.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Warcry wrote:Do you have any idea what you'd like him to do, in general? Hobnobbing with high-society types, fighting, something like that?

We could arrange for him to be invited to a soiree at Megatron's mansion so that he can spend the whole night working up a good outrage over how he could be the one who is beloved by the masses, if only he'd one that one fight...
It'd make sense to invite Sunstreaker since he likely thinks that Sunstreaker is of a similar mind to him and Sunstreaker would be another big face for his movement.
Selkadoom wrote:Oh I could see some of Lugnuts reactions to that, most of them involve a large crater and a lot of corpses courtisey of his POKE for someone saying ther better then Almighty Megatron.
Sunstreaker is better than Megatron now. Retirement always leaves people rusty.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Any ****ing time, sweetheart!