No email notification for new PMs

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Notabot

No email notification for new PMs

Post by Notabot »

I used to get an email notice when a new PM came in, but I noticed that I haven't been getting those in the last few weeks. I haven't changed any settings, and the option is still checked (I even unchecked it and rechecked it just in case), and my correct address is still in my account. Were they sent and Hotmail filtered them somehow, or just a glitch? Not a big worry, but I do wonder.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Come to think of it, I haven't been receiving emails as well even though I get a buttload of PMs. I thought it was the Blackberry not receiving emails properly...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Got one on the 16th, so I'm fairly sure it's working.

Free webmail can be quite sensitive and with forums you can get situations where people stop visiting, still have subscriptions and tag their notification emails as spam rather than just deleting them (or logging back in and stopping them.) It has a knock-on effect for everyone else, unfortunately.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Hmmmm. Still no notification, and definitely nothing in the junk box. It wouldn't just get outright deleted by Hotmail, would it? I'll double check to make sure the Archive is in my safe list.
010hnoor
Protoform

Post by 010hnoor »

I haven't been receiving emails as well even though I get a buttload of PMs. I thought it was the Blackberry not receiving emails properly...
NOOR