[G1 RPG] Terminus: The King is Dead (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Chip1123
Protoform

Medical Bay, Darkmount

Post by Chip1123 »

"I don't think he'd buy it. That's why we were hoping on help from Thundercracker. He'd be more apt to believe it from him." Thrust replied to Ramjet and Bonecrusher. "But he may still hear us out."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Darkmount

(OOC: Can I put on record that what Soundwave did just now was awesome?)

"I've seen that clone of yours with half your personality. Shothole, Shothole." Shrapnel offered as he closed the cell door. "I do believe some of our remaining clones may have gained limited sentience, sentience..."

"Giving us an army." Bombshell said.

Shrapnel sighed. "It's not exactly a simple matter, matter. Plus, do we want to become a splinter faction again, again? This is the first time things have ever worked out for any of us, us."

"You two, maybe. I'm stuck in a cell while Laserbeak gnaws on my eyeball." Bombshell muttered, then optics widened at Slicer's cell. "Guys, arrest me too. These things are prettier than my quarters... eh?"

Shrapnel shrugged. "Insecticons to the rescue, ho!"

Astrotrain's Office

"Soundwave does what?" Blackjack asked Buzzsaw, then winced when Hex mentioned Laserbeak.

This wasn't going to be pretty...

So, for the sake of continued peace, Blackjack interceded, "Laserbeak has been... busy lately. May he rest in peace." Soundwave's transmission came in. "Buzzsaw, that's our ride, shall we?"

Corridors, Darkmount

"Really, what do we do? It's not like we're needed anywhere. People always call for, I dunno, Insecticons, Constructicons, tank Decepticons... us Seekers came all the way from Kaon for nothing, Tinker!" Fumarole snorted. Heatstroke and Zephyr stood behind their trine leader, the former too crazy to understand and the latter not bothered.

"I'm an inventor, chum." Tinker said, tinkering with a small device. "Well, medic, too, but the Constructicons sort of took my job."

"BURN THE ENEMY." Heatstroke hissed.

"Shut up, you." Tinker said flatly. "I'll have to do a lobotomy on you one of these days, pyro."

"I don't like it. We're being treated as if we're nothing." Fumarole said.

"What can we do about it?" Zephyr asked, "The whole world is falling into hell and we're standing here doing nothing."

"Then... why don't we do something about it?" All four Seekers turned around to regard the speaker. It's obvious that he's not a Seeker, but still a Decepticon with a flight alternate mode. The pink colour scheme was infamous for what it represented.

"Well, if it isn't captain failure." Fumarole mocked, but shut up when Misfire pulled out his ion rifle, faster than his reputation might led them to believe, and slammed the barrel onto Fumarole's face.

"I don't always miss, Seeker boy." Misfire growled. "I'm tired of being sidelined, I'm tired of being ignored. And you know what? I'm going to do something about it. You Seekers can either grow some actuators and follow me, or stay here and wallow in sorrow."

"I'm in." Tinker said, raising his hand. "I'm not with these Kaonites."

Misfire glanced at the other three, before walking away. Aimless flew up from the floor onto Misfire's shoulder, and with Tinker on trail, the two moved towards hangar bay six. Unsummoned, but Misfire knew Aimless would be the correct size for whatever it is Soundwave needed.

After a while, the Kaon trine followed suit.

Medical Bay, Darkmount

"Because th'Constructicons just tried ta murder the lot of ya." Bonecrusher told Ramjet and Thrust. "Mebbe, I'm jus' sayin'. Plus, a chance to shoot at th' two of ya is too good t'pass up. Plus, Ramjet, y'ere th' stupid lookin' type. I'd buy the story."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Darkmount

"Don't forget Chop Shop and the rest," Kickback told Shrapnel. "They may have funny paint jobs, but they're still Insecticons."

When Soundwave's signal came over his comm, he groaned. "What, more work?"

Astrotrain's Office

Buzzsaw opened his beak -- whether to bellow abuse at Hex or simply start slicing, he wasn't sure. But Blackjack calmed him down, in combination with Soundwave's summons.

"We have places to be," he told Hex coldly instead. "What do you want?"

Medical Bay, Darkmount

"Why, I oughta..." Ramjet tried to get up from the bed to pummel Bonecrusher, but Scrapper pushed him back down.

"Stay put," the Constructicon said. "We're almost done."

Then he turned to glare at Bonecrusher. "And you! In what world do you think I'd waste my time repairing these two just so you could shoot them to pieces again?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Darkmount

"I don't like Chop Shop. He steals my cerebro-shells." Bombshell sniffled. "And Venom is a prick."

"Hush, you, you." Shrapnel told Bombshell, then turned to regard both Bombshell and Kickback, "Once more into the fire, then, then. Let's go, go." Shrapnel transformed and buzzed towards the general direction.

Bombshell looked at Kickback and shrugged. "I never get used to Shrappers being the good soldier, you know?"

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

Misfire, Aimless and the four Seekers arrived. "Nobody here." Aimless said from his perch on Misfire's shoulder. "You know, why do I need to do this? I don't even know what I'm supposed to do."

"Listen to me, Nebulan. We're going to fight, we're going to win. We'll show that we're not to be trifled with."

"Too much effort, if you ask me."

"That's the problem, Aimless. You never put any effort. Your life on your planet is a disaster, you signed up for this stupid program to turn into a gun and even then you can't shoot straight! Man up and show some effort, whelp."

Medical Bay, Darkmount

"Sorrey boss." Bonecrusher shrugged, and put up a stance to look apologetic, which was betrayed by the massive grin on his face. "Seemed like a good idea, is all."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Astrotrain's Office

Hex shrugged.

"I've been cut off down in the sub levels I've been out of the loop . I'm just trying to figure out whats going on otherwise I'll go back to test piloting."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Astrotrain's Office

"Megatron is a Quintesson-made clone. He is now dead. So is a bunch of others. Starscream leads us. The Imperials have arrived. Protihex is in siege. The Warworld is bearing on us." Blackjack told Hex, frankly not really caring if the other Decepticon freaked out. They needed to be somewhere.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Darkmount

Kickback shrugged. "Ransack and Barrage are OK, though."

He returned Bombshell's look with a shrug. "I don't know. It's kind of growing on me, you know? He's a lot less obnoxious this way."

Transforming to insect mode, he kicked off of the ground and flew off after Shrapnel.

Astrotrain's Office

Buzzsaw just flew off, happy to give Hex the cold shoulder after the other mech had figuratively dragged Laserbeak's corpse through the mud and let Blackjack deal with him.

Medical Bay, Darkmount

Scrapper shrugged. "Don't worry, Bonecrusher. There are days when I'd be tempted too. Just remember to suggest it before we fix them, OK?" Then he looked to Ramjet and said, "OK, you're done. Try not to get your head banged in for at least a couple more days."

"No promises." Ramjet hopped off the table and looked at Thrust. "So...you feel like getting to it?"

Throne Room

As much as he hated it, Starscream had to admit that he was trapped in a corner. He really didn't want to come to Gigatron's rescue, but he wanted to see the planet overrun by Thunderwing even less. And while he didn't quite believe Soundwave's doom-and-gloom predictions that the troops would revolt against him if he didn't keep them busy, he really didn't want to take that chance. Having finally climbed to the top of the mountain, he wasn't about to let rumblings from the foundation knock him off. Of course, Soundwave knew that. It seemed like he always knew how Starscream would react.

Am I really that predictable? he asked himself, before dismissing the idea out of hand. Of course not! Would a predictable mech have become leader of the Decepticons? I think not!

But predictable or not, he had work to do.

Striding over to the room's communications alcove, he opened up the intercom and said, "This is Lord Starscream." He paused for a second to enjoy just how good that sounded. "I want every available troop -- every single one of you who isn't going with Soundwave -- to meet me in the rooftop hangar in five minutes. We have work to do."

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

While the jets were talking, the cassettes began to arrive. First were Rumble and Frenzy, still ensconced in their larger bodies, driving them from the safety of the car mode' cassette deck. They arrived together, joking back and forth and occasionally getting into a shoving match.

Howlback was next, her body language making it clear that she was still tremendously shaken by her partner's death. She set herself down in the corner, avoiding eye contact with everyone else in the room.

Overkill was next. Catching sight of Misfire, he traipsed over and said, "Well, hey there! It's good to see a familiar face around these parts. Some days it seems like this place is filled with nothing but seekers." He gave the Targetmaster's companions a friendly look. "Not that there's anything wrong with seekers, you know. Good guys, most of 'em. But I don't know any of them, so it's kind of boring some days."

Last was a mostly-red mech who shared Rumble and Frenzy's basic design, although obviously without the enhanced car mode.

Frenzy's jaw dropped. "Enemy? Is that you?"

Rumble cuffed him upside the head. "Of course it's him." He glared at Enemy and said, "Where have you been hiding? We haven't seen you in vorns!"

Enemy just shrugged. "Around."

(OOC: Guess which one of them is cannon fodder. Go on, I dare you. ;))
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Darkmount

"Ransack and Barrage scare me. They destroy everything in their path." Bombshell told Kickback. "What, you too? Come on, the Insecticons cannot ever go straight and play by the rules! We need to be proud of who we are!"

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

Shrapnel, on the other hand, had arrived on Cargo Bay Six ahead of his two partners and transformed, taking into account Misfire, Rumble, Frenzy, Overkill, Howlback, a Cassette he didn't recognize and a bunch of random Seekers. "Where is Soundwave, Soundwave?" Shrapnel asked the room in general.

He glanced at Enemy, and looked him up and down. Turning to Frenzy and Rumble, Shrapnel said, "Looks like both of you, you. You never told me you were triplets, triplets."

"Overkill!" Misfire said, smiling at the familiar-looking Cassettecon, getting down on one knee to talk with the smaller Decepticon. "They fixed you up good, they did. How's things going around here?"

Aimless hopped down and punched the Cassettecon lightly on the side. "I feel you, Rex. Seekers are boring."

Starscream's announcement came in, and Misfire sighed. "I do suppose that means me, does it not?" He smiled. "Aimless will stay here, help with whatever Soundwave is planning. Take good care of my gun, Overkill." Clapping his hands, Misfire glanced at the gaggle of Seekers, and said, "Okay, boys, let's go!"

Gesturing at Tinkre and the Kaonite Seekers, Misfire led them towards the rooftop hangar.

Astrotrain's Office

"We'll be off then, Hex." Blackjack told the female Decepticon. "Would love to stay and chat, but we've been summoned. If you have any other questions, um, bother the Constructicons. Yeah."

Blackjack transformed into his muscle car mode and zipped ahead after Buzzsaw.

Medical Bay, Darkmount

"Not worry'in, bossman." Bonecrusher told Scrapper, still grinning. "Wha', his name is Ramjet, says there on th' tin. He rams jets for a livin'. What a hoot!"

The Constructicon hopped off the table and flexed his head. "Seems like we'll be needed sooner or later, boss, wha' wit' all th' hoopla. If not as medics, then as Dev'stator."

Bonecrusher's optics lit up at Starscream's announcement. "Ooh, does this mean us?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Astrotrains Office

Hex looked perplexed and called after the disappearing Blackjack

"Can't I speak to Laserbeak, has something happened to him ? All I want to know is what to do about the Project. I thought mechs would be wanting to use them? Is Laserbeak dead? They were built just for this eventuality."
Chip1123
Protoform

Medical Bay, Darkmount

Post by Chip1123 »

"We obeying Starscream, or pretending we already left before his order came through?" Thrust asked Ramjet, hoping the Constructicons wouldn't report that last question to Starscream.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Darkmount

"Yeah, he's at peace, that's what I told you." Blackjack called out to Hex, not wanting to use the term 'dead' or 'deceased' for fear of angering Buzzsaw. Certainly if Road Hugger or one of the others were killed Blackjack would try and murder anyone who treated them with disrespect.

"Ask Soundwave or Tracer, Hex. They'll know what to do."

Corridors, Darkmount

Misfire and the gaggle of Seekers trooped through the corridors towards the rooftop hangar, attracting several other idle warriors which joined the group as well.

Medbay, Darkmount

"Don' give us tha' look, Coney." Bonecrusher waved at Thrust. "Whatev'r ya' pencil-heads do, ain't none o' our business."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Corridors, Darkmount

Hex nodded

"poor Laserbeak, he was a craftsmech an artist really. He will be missed. I'll track down Soundwave. "
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Darkmount

Kickback shrugged. "I can be proud without constantly backstabbing everyone around me just because they're there," he told Bombshell. "Come on, now. We're Insecticons, we're not Starscream. We only go our own way if there's a good reason."

As he finished speaking, the duo walked into the cargo bay.

Astrotrain's Office

Buzzsaw scowled. "I'm not a slagging protoform, Blackjack," he snapped. "Laserbeak's dead. You think I didn't notice?"

He flapped his wings harder and accelerated, heading toward the cargo bay in a huff.

Medical Bay, Darkmount

Scrapper nodded to Bonecrusher. "Yeah, we probably should. If I know Starscream, once he gets through with whatever crazy plan he's come up with, the troops are going to need a lot of our time."

Ramjet thought about Thrust's question for a minute. "I figger we should go," he said at last. "Whatever Screamy's up to, odds are pretty good that it's gonna attract the 'Bots attention. If luck's on our side, ol'Dirge will come right to us."

Throne Room

A group of five gaudily-coloured seekers walked into the room, and, finding that they were the first ones there, quicky started to mingle amongst themselves. Thunderflare started to hassle Bootleg about the low-quality holorecordings that he'd bought from the shifty flier, while Blueshift and End Run started speculating about what Starscream was up to, and what he'd want from them. Duststorm stood a comfortable distance away from the rest, enjoying the sight of his comrades having fun and trying not to wonder if it would be the last time he ever saw it.

And why is there five of us, anyway? he wondered. Where has Stormhawk gotten to?

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

Overkill opened his mouth to respond to Misfire, then shut it again after the Targetmaster wandered off. "Well," he said to Aimless, "I'll say, that was a little bit rude, don't you think? Is he always like that, this friend of yours?"

Frenzy shrugged and answered Shrapnel's question. "Eh. He's the black sheep in the family."

"I'm red," Enemy said, confused.

"See what he means?" Rumble asked. "Kinda dumb, our Enemy."

Ravage loped into the room and joined the rest of the group. He laid a consoling paw on Howlback's shoulder as he passed, then joined the rest of the team in the middle of the room.

"Does anyone know what this is about?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

"But-" Bombshell shook his head. "Control! Control over everybody! I the mind, Shrapnel the body and you their, friendsh- eh, soul! Or something along those lines!" Bombshell sighed. "But when you put it that way..."

As he and Kickback entered the cargo bay, Bombshell glanced around the room. A load of Cassettes, and a tiny organic.

"Oh, the pains of being short." Bombshell said. "We're the only Insecticons around, Kickback? I thought you said there were more of us here."

"The black sheep, sheep? Like Bombshell!" Shrapnel replied to Frenzy's comment. He can't help it, and ignored the glare from the other Insecticon. Though it was one of their usual 'I hate you' glare instead of the more angry ones from when Bombshell was trying to take over, so Shrapnel guessed he was forgiven, mostly.

Shrapnel shook his head at Enemy's sheer stupidity, and turned to Frenzy and Rumble. "He doesn't get out much, do he, he?"

Turning to Ravage, Shrapnel shook his head before turning back to the Cassette Twins.

"Always, that Misfire." Aimless told Overkill. "Always says I never put up my end of the job. Can't help it that he's got poor aim, dunnit? Say, Rexie, I never did catch your name."

Though the irony that the fact that a Nebulan Targetmaster's function was actually to aim for the Transformer partner was lost on Aimless.

Turning to Ravage, Aimless shrugged. "I dunno, nobody tells me nothing. Misfire only dropped me off here, I thought you old guard guys would know."

Corridors, Darkmount

"At peace, dead, same meaning, different words." Blackjack muttered under his breath, loud enough to be audible but not really that loud so as to incite a response.

Likewise, the tiny sports car accelerated, not really wanting to take the risk of really enraging Buzzsaw. He's heard rumours about what he did to Hightower...

Medical Bay, Darkmount

"I'mma gonna bust th' heads of anyone tha'll be in our way!" Bonecrusher clapped his hands cheerfully, like a kid on Christmas morning. Walking towards Scrapper he practically half-pulled, half-pushed the higher-ranking Constructicon towards the door. "Let's'a go demolishin', er, repairin', boss!"

Throne Room, Darkmount

"I told you it was the throne room, not the bloody rooftop hangar." Misfire scolded Tinker.

Tinker's reply was a sharp huff. "I'm a doctor, dammit, not a navigator!"

"Yer a Seeker, boy." Misfire shook his head as the gaggle entered the Throne Room. "And- well, there's quite a bit of you Seekers here too." What was it with Seekers and crazy colour schemes, Misfire wondered. Singling out Duststorm as the only member of the five already present not talking, Misfire asked, "Any idea what's this all about, then?"

Fumarole was trying to convince Heatstroke not to burn down the Throne Room, while Zephyr was pretty indifferent as he leant against the wall. Tinker, however, a Darkmount local, recognized something... missing. He stepped beside Thunderflare, "Wasn't there six of you guys?"

Galestorm, having came in from Kolkular after overseeing the reconstruction there, walked in, looked around like he owned the place, earning glares from Zephyr and Fumarole, before leaning against the wall, looking high and mighty.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medical Bay, Darkmount

"Right," Scrapper told Bonecrusher. "Let's get going." He waved at Thrust and Ramjet. "You guys too."

"Whatever," Ramjet told him dismissively. Even though the Constructicon was suggesting something Ramjet himself wanted to do, he certainly wasn't going to let one of those green goons try to boss him around. "We'll take our time, thanks."

Throne Room

(OOC: Right, not a typo at all... :glance:)

Duststorm shrugged. "Not really," he said to Misfire. "Frankly, with Starscream it's not like anyone can tell what he's up to from one minute to the next. I'm sure he'll fill us in once he deigns to grace us with his presence."

Thunderflare grunted at Tinker. "Yeah," he said. "There was. Stormhawk's wandered off somewhere, I guess."

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

"Obviously they've gotten lazy without you to tell them what to do all the time," Kickback told Bombshell sarcastically. "You'd better get ready to scold them when they get here."

Even before he finished talking, Shothole, Salvo and Zaptrap meandered in.

Frenzy shook his head. "Nah, Shrappers. Not like Bombshell. Bombshell's got some stuff that he's, you know, actually kinda good at."

"Shaddup, you!" Enemy snapped at him.

Overkill looked bashful. "Oh my, how rude of me!" he said to Aimless. "I'm so sorry. My name is Overkill, and it's a pleasure to officially meet you."

Ravage stretched languidly, then settled down in a comfortable position.

"I think we're about to find out," he told Aimless, just before Soundwave walked in with Buzzsaw on his heels.

Soundwave made his way to one corner of the room, then raised his voice and called out, "Attention!"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medical Bay, Darkmount

"Suit yeself." Bonecrusher told Ramjet as he half-dragged Scrapper out of the Medbay.

Throne Room

(OOC: No idea what you're talking about, W. Tinker just has ADHD. ;))

"Hnhn. Starscream, Starscream, Starscream." Misfire muttered under his breath as Duststorm replied to him. "Least we're not following a clone again."

"Hmm." Tinker replied to Thunderflare. Something about this bugged him, but Tinker merely shrugged it off. Whatever, right?

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

"Oy! Clones, get here." Bombshell waved at Shothole, Salvo and Zaptrap. "They look great, though. Especially Salvo. Very handsome. I'll scold Shothole... refresh my mind, Kickback. Was it Shrapnel or you who thought up with that name?"

"Bossing people around, around." Shrapnel told Frenzy, ignoring Enemy, "And generally trying to screw everybody up, up." Before he could hurl a little more abuse at Bombshell, Soundwave entered the room and he turned to look at the Communications Officer.

He was still sore about being left out of the loop regarding Megatron, but since nobody Shrapnel particularly cared about died (shame about Astrotrain or Skywarp, but Shrapnel was never close to them) so whatever.

"What do we have, boss, boss?"

"Eh, likewise mine." Aimless told Overkill. "People call me Aimless. Used to have a name, once, but I can't remember what it was."

Blackjack zipped into the room after Buzzsaw, transforming into robot mode and looked up, way up, at Soundwave.
Chip1123
Protoform

Medical Bay, Darkmount

Post by Chip1123 »

"Well let's go" Thrust said to Ramjet. "Figure Screamer won't be in the best of moods if his favorites are late." He said, walking towards the door. "But maybe he'll leave the cake-walk assignments for last..." He said, looking over at Ramjet. "Don't give me that look. All I'm saying is that being late could have it's benefits."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medical Bay, Darkmount

Ramjet clapped Thrust on the shoulder. "Right you are. Not that we'll be doin' anything he tells us to do anyway, if'n Dirge shows up. I mean, this is Starscream we're talkin' about. Past is any lesson, the real Megatron'll show up to clobber him fifteen minutes after we get there anyway."

He followed the other Conehead out the door.

Throne Room

Duststorm chuckled. "Just don't badmouth him too much," he told Misfire. "I wouldn't put it past old Screamy to be hiding behind the curtains, waiting for just the right moment to make his dramatic entrance." Then he frowned. "And now that I mention it, he does seem to have redecorated the place in a bit of a hurry."

End Run piped up. "I like the purple, though."

"You would," Duststorm laughed.

Thunderflare was about to say something, but Stormhawk walked in before he could figure out how to say it. He slapped Tinker in the arm jocularly (and harder than he'd probably meant to) and said, "See, there he is. We was just talking about you, Stormy. Where you been?"

"I had a job to finish," Stormhawk told him. He seemed nervous, his hands shaking slightly. "You know intel work...lots of, uh, long distance calls to make. Right. But done now. So what's all this about?"

Scrapper twisted out of Bonecrusher's grip as they arrived at the throne room. "I know how to walk, thank you," he told the other Constructicon. "The dragging really wasn't called for."

(OOC: If no one minds, I'm going to pretend that the othe Constructicons have joined them and are milling about quietly in a corner somewhere. :glance:)

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

Kickback watched the clones coming toward them, then laughed at Bombshell's question. "He picked it himself, actually. Evidently before anyone thought to load an English-language dictionary into his processor. Got to hand it to the little bugger, though...it took a lot of guts to not change it."

Three more Insecticons wandered in as they were talking. It took Kickback a second to recognize them as Hardshell, Sharpshot and the tiny Needler.

"See?" he told Bombshell. "If Venom's gang hadn't wandered off with Gigatron, it'd be a family reunion here."

Frenzy and Rumble turned along with Shrapnel to face Soundwave. Enemy followed suit a few seconds later.

Overkill shrugged his little dinosaur arms. "Computer could probably tell you," he whispered to Aimless so Soundwave wouldn't overhear. "If you'd like, I could look it up for you once the mission is over."

"As you may have heard," Soundwave told his collection of tiny Decepticons, "the Warworld is back. Some of you may also be aware of the gigantic magnetic accelerator that I had the Constructicons build outside the tower. I believe the general consensus was that it was a weapon. But like usual, the rumour mill was wrong. We're not going to use it to shoot down the Warworld. We're going to use it to board her."

He tapped a button on his chest, opaquing his tape deck door and turning it into a display screen. Half a second later, a diagram showed up.

"This small vehicle is a breaching pod. It's designed with fifteen independent inertial dampening systems -- enough to ensure that whoever is inside will survive being accelerated to near the speed of light, then quickly decelerated again when the pod hits the Warworld. A pod's internal space will be small enough to cramp even Blackjack here, so only those of us who can become as small as -- or smaller than -- a Micromaster will be able to take part in the mission. The pods will be fired at the ship when it passes through Polyhex's orbital space. We will board her, kill every Imperial we can find and reclaim the ship for the Decepticon cause. Any questions?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Throne Room

"I am sure he is." Misfire told Duststorm, hoping that their current leader would eschew the cape-and-crown bullshit this time. "Starscream- Lord Starscream, we know you're in the room. What will you want us to do?"

"Long distance calls?" Tinker asked Stormhawk, then shrugged. Not his place to ask. None of this was his place to do anything at all. He was a Seeker, a medic, a tinkerer. Shouldn't be a busybody...

Except...

"Who were you calling, Stormie?" Tinker asked, his voice innocent.

"Sure is." Bonecrusher told Scrapper.

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

(OOC: I've been intending to pick up Needler for so long, but always forgot)

Bombshell shook his head. "He's got your lack of intelligence, at least, Kickback." Bombshell nodded at Hardshell, who was nearly identical to him. "Now Hardshell, he's good looking, and he's got an excellent sense of name. Come here, Needler."

The tiny scarab Insecticon scuttled up Bombshell's leg and settled on his back, clicking contently.

Bombshell patted the little Insecticon like a pet, and shrugged as Soundwave explained. "Bit late to go back to the brig, isn't it?"

Aimless shrugged, and whispered back to Overkill, "I don't really think I want to know, it's all in the past, you know?" He didn't say anything when Soundwave explained the plan. He didn't fancy getting vaporized.

Blackjack nodded at Soundwave's explanation, running in his mind the risks and probabilities of the plan's success. A whooping 44.5%, rounded up to one decimal place.

Blackjack smirked. He liked risks.

Also it was, for once, nice to be the 'biggest' of the group here, so to speak. All the cassettes and Insecticons, when transformed, are all smaller than him.

"I'm a betting man, and I wouldn't place our odds on our mission... but I've only got one question. When do we set off?"

Another example of Soundwave's secrecy and ingenuity, Shrapnel mused. Using the magnetic accelerator to board the Warworld. Shrapnel decided, Soundwave was not a Decepticon he wanted as an enemy.

"None, none." Shrapnel said. "Let's get ourselves a Warworld, Warworld."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Throne Room

Scavenger milled like an eager puppy.

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

Retcon rolled up in wood louse form before unfurling and transforming