[G1 RPG] Terminus: The King is Dead (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Throne Room

Ramjet walked in, presumably with Thrust in tow. "So whadda you want, Screamy?" he said rudely. Then he frowned. "Where is he, anyway? We were late on purpose so we wouldn't have to wait for him."

Duststorm shrugged. "We figure that he's hiding behind a curtain or something."

"Easy answer to that," Ramjet shrugged, then gestured to Heatstroke. "Torch 'em, flame boy."

"Don't you dare," came Starscream's shrill retort. "Do you have any idea how expensive this stuff is on Cybertron? I'm still trying to find enough to make my cloaks. The crown and shoulder pads look stupid on their own."

Ramjet scoffed. "Right, it's the lack of a cloak that does it."

"Shut up." Starscream emerged from behind a curtain and glared around the room. "Gigatron has begged me for help in his foolish crusade against the Imperials. I'm bored and there's no more Megatrons to kill, so I figured, why not?" He looked around for Tracer and Vindicator, then scowled. "My air and ground commanders have evidently taken vacation days today, probably because Astrotrain got himself killed and no one thought to check the dates they asked for."

When no one laughed at his joke, he made a huffing sound. "Fine. Well, anyway. Since they're not here I suppose I'll have to lower myself to planning your assignments."

"We're doomed," Ramjet piped up, just to grind Starscream's gears.

"Ramjet, for the last time, shut up."

"You mean I get to mouth off without you yellin' at me anymore?"

Starscream sighed. "Right. Anyway, since Gigatron and his army of moronic traitors are probably getting themselves killed as we speak, the Constructicons will establish and fortify a field hospital. Misfire, I want you to find the guy called 'Hex' and get him to send up all of the new ships that are ready for service to the hangar. The rest of you...well, you're mostly seekers but I don't know who you are. Which of you are in command of your flights?"

Stormhawk shrugged. "I can't talk about it," he told Tinker. "Confidentiality, you know. If I tell you who my informants are -- why, no one will ever talk to me again!"

When Starscream asked who was in command, Thunderflare practically jumped up to get his attention. "Stormhawk here's our officer!" Then, less enthusiastically, "Uh...I guess Duststorm next."

Scrapper smiled behind his faceplate. "Calm down, Scavenger," he said. "We'll have too much to do before you know it."

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

Kickback laughed. "You're not going anywhere," he told Bombshell. "I sprung you fair and square, so you belong to me. I'm not going anywhere without my living shield." He smiled. "Oh, and Retcon too, but since I like him he doesn't have to worry about being tossed in front of gunfire."

Overkill gave a beastly little shrug. "Don't worry," he said to Aimless. "Names don't mean much anyway. Who you are is who you are, and what you're called doesn't matter one bit. I mean, if my name was an apt one they'd call me 'Chatterbox', no?"

Frenzy and Rumble whispered for a bit, and the Rumble raised his hand. "Yeah, we got a question. Frenzy wants me to ask if we're gonna have to leave our tran...tranzt...er, our car bodies behind."

Ravage gave them a gravelly chuckle. "Does it look like they'll fit?"

"I, er..." Rumble looked down to the ground. "I guess not, no."

"And they say I'm the dumb one," Enemy laughed.

"Enough," Soundwave told them. "Unfortunately, your larger bodies will have to remain here."

Then he looked over at Blackjack. Like the Micromaster, he'd calculated the odds. And like him, he didn't think they were very favourable. But all he said was, "We leave immediately. Gather whatever gear you think you need and meet me in the disused smelting pool in five minutes."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Throne Room

Misfire turned to Ramjet and Thrust. "What Duststorm said, Coneys. The curtain."

The Targetmaster watched and grinned as Heatstroke raised his flamethrowers towards the curtains. It was a good thing Starscream revealed himself, or the curtain would have been burnt to crisp.

So much fun, these Seekers, Misfire thought. But really there's nothing like one's own homeys. Slugslinger, Triggerhappy, Needlenose, even Spinister... the airborne Decepticon Targetmaster troops.

"e-Swindle, Starscream. He has everything. Though the price is what it says on the tin." Tinker piped up, ignoring Stormhawk when Starscream showed himself. "How did you fit behind the curtain without leaving a bump, Screamer, I don't want to know."

Misfire listened as Starscream and Ramjet traded barbs for a bit. Finally, something to do. "Hex, Starscream? Allright."

Misfire pulled out his commlink, and sent out a general broadcast. "Hex, please respond."

"I am in command of the Kaonite Seekers." Galestorm said, the jet black Seeker pointed at himself. "The bunch that's here, anyway. Fumarole is my second."

"Where're we goin' t'build th' field hospital, Scraps? Got to start clearing mat'rials, y'know?" Bonecrusher asked the other Constructicon. He prodded Scavenger on the shoulder. "Scavvy, where d'you think?"

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

"Oh, ha-ha." Bombshell told Kickback.

Needler purred as he settled on Bombshell's head. Well, 'purred' in the sense that the Insecticon was making a series of happy clicks.

"And this little fella," Bombshell said as he patted Needler, "is my personal living shield. Needler's shell is made up of the strongest metals there is, so he becomes a helmet that protects my head- nggfhghj-" The happy Needler, in the meantime, had transformed himself into his helmet mode, wapping his claws and completely engulfing Bombshell's head.

Shrapnel waved to Retcon and turned to Bombshell. "You do realise, Bombshell, that you are letting little Needler rest his aft on your face, face."

Needler let out a series of happy clicks.

"Nfgfhgfh." Bombshell said.

"Why do you do it, Needler, Needler? Out of curiousity's sake, why do you do that? Why risk yourself for him, him?" Shrapnel asked.

Needler let out a series of clicks.

Bombshell folded his arms and said, "Mfgkjnghjg."

"Needler, let him talk, talk." Shrapnel said, sighing.

Needler unfurled his front claws, and Bombshell mumbled, "Needler loves everyone. He likes to hug people, and my head is comfortabljnghgfh-"

Shrapnel tilted his head to one side, gave Kickback a quizzical look, then waved at the ten or so Insecticons gathered there. "Insecticons, move out, out!"

"Depends. I wouldn't want to be caught dead with the name 'Windbreaker'."Aimless shrugged. "Overkill is a very apt name, if you ask me."

Blackjack shrugged and waved his hand, revealing his steel playing cards. "I'm ready, Soundwave. Let's go."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

EDIT
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Throne Room

Hex sashayed in

"Recieving you Misfire darling, I'm looking for Soundwave. I've got some ships looking for a home and theres only so many times I can get the service droids to polish them. "

-----

Gravedigger limped up and coughed

"Did someone say they wanted a slaggin field hospital . I think i saw the fraggin thing you need at th e back of the stores. Frickin thing dates from the fraggin great war so what the slag use it will be to any slagger I don't slaggin know but its a slagging start right slaggers.

Scavenger looked ready to burst.

"that sounds like a good place to start you know we could update it adapt it you know."

Cargo Bay

Retcon nodded

"they will right epic poems about what we face. UNfortunately epic poems are mostly about dead mechs. Do you know Megatron wrote a slim volume of verse early in his career."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Throne Room

Misfire's optics widened slightly as Hex entered the Throne Room. Starscream said Hex was a 'he'... but the Starscream is kind of an idiot. Misfire then nodded. "Starscream wants you to send up all ships ready for service to the hangar."

Good. This means battle. Battle means a chance for redemption.

He scratched his head. "Soundwave is in Cargo Bay... Six? With a bunch of others. He's gathering a bunch of little guys, which is why I left my partner there. Pet. Partner. Gun. Whatever."

Bonecrusher turned to Gravedigger and nodded. "It's a start aw'right. I'mma gonna clear th' buildings in th' way... no, wait, Scavenger has the right idea. We could change th' buildings, no, boss?"

Cargo Bay

Bombshell said "Ngfhghf."

Shrapnel shrugged at Retcon. "Can't say I'm an avid reader, reader... but I don't fancy dying today, do you, you?"
Chip1123
Protoform

Throne Room

Post by Chip1123 »

"Too bad the space bridge to Earth isn't open. Could just go steal some cloth." Thrust said, trying to be helpful for Starscream and his worries about robes and curtains.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Throne Room

Misfire made a grand show of sweeping his arm. "Thrust, Ramjet, with me! For now we must go to Earth and raid all their supermarkets until we have enough purple cloth to fashion a cape for Lord Starscream's regalia!"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Throne Room

Hex put her hands on her hips and nodded

"excellent I do love it when a well crafted piece of machinery getss to fulfil its purpose. I'll start sending them up now darling."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Throne Room

Scrapper nodded. "Good idea, Gravedigger. You and Scavenger tear it down and load it into one of our shuttles. Bonecrusher, it'll be up to you to find or clear a good spot where we can deploy it. Once our ship is down, we can start converting the nearby buildings."

He spoke with a small but definite note of satisfaction in his voice -- Scrapper loved it when a plan came together.

Starscream glowered at Misfire. "I checked. Swindle is too expensive, and so is operating the Space Bridge. Do you truly think I'm so vain that I'd squander..." He trailed off, then shook his head. "Don't answer that."

Then he looked over at Thrust. "Quiet, you. Have some respect for your leader!"

Ramjet scoffed. "Right. Good luck wit' that."

Turning from the other jets, he nodded to Hex. "Good work. Our ground troops (OOC: er...really, really quiet ground troops :glance:) will make good use of them."

Then he sized up Stormhawk and Galestorm. He found them wanting to say the least, but grudgingly continued with his briefing.

A leader works with what he has, I suppose...

"The three of us will lead our fighter squads," he told them. "We'll approach Protihex from three directions, letting us get the drop on whatever enemy air troopers might be in the fight. Any questions?"

"Yeah, one," Stormhawk said. His nerves had seemingly disappeared and he stood up as straight as a rail. "How do you plan on leading an attack when you're dead?"

Then the seeker's arms snapped up, firing blasts from his lightning cannon at the Decepticon leader. Starscream shrieked, falling to the ground as the electricity flowed through him.

"For the Liege Maximo!"

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

Kickback looked away from Bombshell in bemused disgust.

"I've read it," he told Retcon. "Not easy to find, and I can see why. They probably don't want people to know that Megatron was such a bleeding-spark in his young days. It would ruin the mystique."

Overkill shook his head. "Not really. I rarely kill anything, let alone overkilling it. I seem to spend more time talking than anything else, Aimless, at least these days. I suppose I'll get to do some killing before long, now."

Frenzy and enemy walked out, pushing and shoving like small children. Rumble took one last, plaintive look at his now-empty transtector, then followed.

"Yes," Soundwave said to Blackjack. "Indeed. Let's go."

He gestured with his right hand, and Buzzsaw and Ravage quickly fell into position behind him.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Throne Room

Bonecrusher nodded. "Aye, boss man. I've jus' in mind the right set a' buildings t' tear down, yes I do. Scavvy, Grave, I'll comm you with the coordinates."

The Constructicon made his way out of the Throne Room before he could see the attack on Starscream, so efficient were the Constructicons.

"YES!" Misfire yelled at Starscream's do you think I'm so vain question. Then, "Sorry."

Then, Starscream began briefing the Seeker troops... until one of them raised his guns at the Seeker leader. What in the world?

The other Seekers, despite their bluster... Tinker, Thunderflare, Duststorm, Galestorm, all of them, did not move.

Misfire did.

He had seen enough weapons being fired, whether they be his own or Aimless, that he knew when a weapon was being primed. He moved as soon as Stormhawk raised his weapons.

He may be one of the most worthless Decepticon soldiers, but this he can do.

Arms outstretched, he tried to tackle Stormhawk to the floor, before he could finish off Starscream. In close combat there was, as he had learnt, nothing to misfire. "Ramjet! Thrust!" Misfire yelled, hoping that the Coneheads would have the sense to cover Starscream.

In his mind Misfire wanted to say some kind of sarcastic comeback about how Starscream can't stay dead, but he was too giddy with excitement that the phrase didn't come out.

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

"Show me, me." Shrapnel told Kickback, as he led the Insecticon clones towards the shuttles, bemused at the sight of Needler nestling and purr-clicking on top of Bombshell's head. "And get moving, moving!"

"Nghghfgh." Bombshell said.

"Wasn't overkill referring to how much you speak? Misfire said that." Aimless told Overkill. "Yeah, I hope... I ain't much of a fighter, you know what I mean?"

That damned tin can Misfire may not be bright, but he kept Aimless out of trouble because he needed a gun.

Now Misfire had realised how utterly useless Aimless was...

And for once, Aimless found that he cared about something. His own survival.

Blackjack nodded and transformed and followed after Rumble. "Miss that big body of yours, huh? I've always wondered what it would be like, to have a bigger body under my command."
Chip1123
Protoform

Throne Room

Post by Chip1123 »

Thrust watched as Starscream was shot by Stormhawk, the shock momentarily freezing him. This can't be happening He thought to himself.

Thrust dove over to Starscream's side, trying to shield him and see what kind of damage he had taken.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Throne Room

Starscream tried to recover his feet, but then Thrust was diving at him, trying to shield him from the assassin's fire. No more of it was forthcoming, though, because Misfire's tackle knocked Stormhawk to the ground.

The seeker assassin squirmed out of the brightly coloured Decepticon's grasp, pushing himself up with one arm and trying to take aim with the other. Before he could fire, though, Ramjet delivered a vicious punch to the back of his head knocking him back down.

Managing to extricate himself from Thrust, Starscream rose to his feet. After taking a second to ensure that he hadn't taken any serious damage, he walked over to Stormhawk, jammed the muzzle of his null ray into the traitor's face and blew his head off.

"My loyal troops," he said disgustedly to the the miscellaneous seekers and Constructicons filling the room. "At least Misfire, Thrust and Ramjet are willing to protect their leader."

Ramjet shrugged. "Force of habit. Been a bodyguard for too long. For a sec, I forgot it was you they were tryin' to kill."

"Thank you so much, Ramjet," Starscream said bitterly. "That helps a lot."

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

As Kickback followed Shrapnel out, he transmitted the file that the other Insecticon had asked for. Then he glanced at Bombshell and asked, "Can't you get him to sit on your shoulder or something? This is kinda creepy..."

Overkill nodded. "Yeah, apparently. I mean, I do talk a lot, but 'Overkill'? I don't know about that. I mean, it's not like I've ever talked anyone to death, is it? Although come to think of it, that would be a good special power to have. Kind of helpful in the long run, especially for a little guy like me. I'll have to think more on that."

He continued to natter on as they walked into the hall, oblivious to Aimless's distress.

"I don't wanna talk about it," Rumble told Blackjack defensively. The cassette didn't want to admit how much more confident the bigger body made him feel, and he certainly wasn't going to do it in front of someone who was even smaller than him.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Gravedigger uncrossed his arms

"Come on Scavvy lets get this fraggin done."

Cargo Bay

Retcon held out an energon treat to Needler

"I think he's cute he reminds me of a retrorat I had for company in the cells. The conversations we would have, well I would have he was more of a listener than a talker although some of his squeaks were incisive."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Throne Room, Darkmount

Misfire tried to pin Stormhawk down, and when he failed he tried to grab onto the Seeker's feet, but Ramjet and Starscream soon took care of the traitor.

Misfire blinked, as Stormhawk fell to the floor. Starscream had... praised him. It was the first time, really, he received any form of praise from a Decepticon leader. Most of the time the only praise he received were along the lines of, 'good, Misfire, you didn't hit any Decepticon' or 'good, Misfire, you distracted him long enough'.

"Y- yeah." Misfire stammered, as he regained his senses and got up from where he was at the floor.

The Kaonite Seekers froze- then when Starscream talked to them they moved. Galestorm and Fumarole pointed their weapons at Thunderflare and the rest of his squad. Seeing their leaders move, Zephyr and Heatstroke did likewise.

"Oh, put your weapons down, idiots." Tinker sighed, shaking his head. "If they were Imperial agents too, they would've attacked Starscream by now."

Cargo Bay Six, Darkmount

Shrapnel chuckled as he began reading Megatron's work. "I don't even want to know where you got this, this..." The Insecticons absent-mindedly plucked a piece of loose metal from the wall and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Popcorn, popcorn." He told Hardshell, who looked at him funny. "Last thing I may ever read, so why not enjoy it, it?"

"Ngfhgh." Bombshell replied to Kickback, even as he walked through the corridor. Needler nesting on his head apparently did not impend the Insecticon's sight.

"It fits the whole craziness of the situation if you ask me, me." Shrapnel told Kickback. "Who'd ever think ol' Bombshell would ever have a pet, pet?"

Needler clicked happily as he uncurled from Bombshell's head, and nibbled at the energon treat given by Venom. "Yeah, he's cute." Bombshell told Retcon as Needler made the closest approximation of a happy purr as he snuggled on Retcon's hand. "He's completely loyal, which is more than what I can say for Shrapnel and Kickback."

"I'm hurt, hurt." Shrapnel said, mock-putting his hand on his chest.

Aimless collapsed to the floor beside Overkill, mimicking a heart attack.

Partly to spite Overkill, partly hoping that these tin cans would think he is too weak for the mission.

Blackjack shrugged. "I was going to say 'if you die, can I have it', but I don't fancy having my face caved in before the mission."
Chip1123
Protoform

Throne Room, Darkmount

Post by Chip1123 »

Thrust was relieved when Starscream was unhurt. The other Seeker had pushed Thrust away fast enough once the traitor was dead.

"That's one way to deal with a traitor." He said aloud as Starscream took care of business. Good thing Megatron never did that to you...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Throne Room

Ramjet didn't have any of Thrust's tact. "Why didn't anyone tell Megatron that?" he asked his fellow jet with a big grin on his face. "Just curious."

"Shut up." Starscream scowled at the conehead momentarily, then turned and glowered at Galestorm and his squad. "A tad late to start feigning concern, don't you think? Sorry, not buying it."

Thunderflare looked over at Starscream, then over at Stormhawk's dead body with a look of confusion on his face. He didn't say anything, but he was clearly distraught. Bootleg went to his side and put his arm around the other jet, leading him away while telling him that it wasn't his fault.

"Now where was I? Right. Galestorm, Dust Storm and I will lead our respective squads in from different directions. Misfire, Ramjet, Thrust and I will land as soon as we're able to find Thunderwing. The rest of you jets will stay in the air to take on their fliers. Any questions? And no, that's not an invitation for another one of you to try and shoot me."

"Awww..." Ramjet said.

"Shut. Up." Starscream hissed.

Corridors, Darkmount

"You say that like you think I did something nefarious to get it," Kickback said with a chuckle. "Nothing that exciting. Megatron gave it to me himself, in his idealistic days."

Then he looked over at Bombshell and Needler and said, "I'm not sure which one of them is the pet, to be honest..."

Overkill looked down at Aimless. "Not funny," he told the Nebulan. "Unless you're actually dead, in which case -- snack time!"

He licked his fangs hungrily.

Rumble smiled at Blackjack, the awkward moment now passed. "Don't worry. If I hit you it'll be more than your face gettin' dented."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Throne Room

Misfire glanced at the Kaonite Seekers, which tried their best not to look too sheepish. The Targetmaster then looked at the grieving Thunderflare. He then looked at Stormhawk's mangled form.

Such strong bonds, these Seekers share. Even when one of them had turned traitor...

"None. None, Lord Starscream." Misfire murmured, caressing the handle of the ion blaster that he pulled out of his hip compartment...

Corridors, Darkmount

Shrapnel shook his head. "If you knew yourself, you know everything always involves blackmailing something or someone else, else." He glanced at Bombshell and Needler, then winced. "I don't want to know, know."

"Nghfgh." Bombshell said. "Imthfnmsstfhofthmnddh"

"Right, right." Shrapnel turned to Soundwave. "Which shuttle is ours, ours?"

"I'm up, I'M UP!" Aimless squeaked when Overkill mentioned eating him.

Damn these tin cans!

"After we take over the Warworld, we'll see if you're right." Blackjack told Rumble, giving him a wink. "Micromasters are stronger than Cassettes, you of all people should know that."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Throne Room

Starscream gestured theatrically toward the door. "Then we'll leave immediately!" he told his troops. Move out, toward the hangar!"

Ramjet made a show of rolling his head around his neck contemptuously, then followed. Bootleg escorted Thunderflare out, and Blueshift and Duststorm followed after the latter placed a discreet call to building maintenance to ask them to send up someone with corpse-handling equipment.

Disused Smelting Pool, Darkmount

Kickback shrugged.

"Only when I'm bored," he told Shrapnel. Then, jokingly, "Speaking of, I'm sure Soundwave would love to hear about the time his security chief abandoned his post to help a spy break into the chief administrator's office."

Overkill gave Aimless a sad expression, then toddled forward.

Rumble just cracked his knuckles. "Try me any time, runt. Just don't go looking for an apology when I bend your fenders with a pile driver, Jackie."

Soundwave answered Shrapnel.

"Myself, Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage and Buzzsaw will travel in Pod #1. Shrapnel, Kickback, Bombshell, Retcon and Needler will travel in Pod #2. Blackjack will command Pod #3 with Zaptrap, Shothole and Salvo. Pod #4 will be commanded by Howlback, with Enemy, Overkill and Aimless."

He cast a contemptuous glance over at the milling pack of nine Insecticons in the corner -- three oddly-painted copies of the three main Insecticons that he'd grown familiar with.

"Pods #5 and 6 will be crewed by the Insecticon clones. No one will be in command and I don't care who goes on which ship because frankly I expect you're all going to ignore your orders and start eating the ship as soon as you're out of your pods anyway."

"Hey! I resent that!" one of the clones said.

"Your objection might hold more weight if you weren't chewing on a ceiling tile, Stormbomb," Buzzsaw pointed out.

"Yeah, but still..." Stormbomb grumbled.

"Moving on," Soundwave said dismissively. "You clones are useless and can't possibly influence the battle in any positive way. All I ask is that you don't eat any vital Warworld systems and try to distract the Imperials' security forces for a while before you die."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Throne Room

Misfire nervously clicked in a fresh clip into his ion pulse rifle. It wasn't the first time he went into battle without Aimless... Kaon proved that. But it was the first time that he knew Aimless would be in an entirely different place altogether...

Then a cold, stern, disapproving voice spoke to him in his mind. Telling him to steel himself. To be a killer. To be a proper Decepticon. That a chance was not afforded to every other Decepticon wannabe out there.

Okay then, Spinister.

Misfire narrowed his optics, and followed Ramjet out of the Throne Room. He was not shaking. He was not trembling.

Disused Smelting Pool, Darkmount

Shrapnel snorted and chuckled. "Ha! You do that and I'll tell him how one of his espionage agents managed to sweet-talk said security chief into abandoning his post and break into the chief administrator's office."

Once Soundwave spoke, though, Shrapnel shut up.

Good, the Insecticons are all in one pod. He waved at the lesser Insecticon clones. "Make your daddies proud, proud." Gesturing to Kickback, Retcon and Bombshell, he pointed at Pod #2. "Insecticons, let's go, go!"

Shrapnel transformed into beetle mode, shrunk down and flew into the tiny pod. Needler detached himself from Bombshell's head and scuttled inside. Since Needler did not transform into a small insect, he filled up most of the pod. He made a series of sad clicks.

"Oh, pipe down, boy. Let me take over..." Bombshell said as he transformed and shrunk himself, landing on Needler's head and launching a cerebro shell into his pet. "And I'll tell you how to do the piloting."

Aimless grumbled under his breath as he got up and followed Overkill. Damned tin cans, these Decepticons...

"Come on, let's fly..." Aimless forced himself into the fourth pod, just barely managing to fit himself in. Oh, how he missed Misfire's comfortable cockpit right about now... "Um, I don't... know... how to pilot this thing, Overkill."

"I'll take you on that challenge after we blow up the Warworld, Rumble." Blackjack told the Cassette, grinning, as he boarded his own shuttle. "Yo, red Insecticon Clones! Get in and we're off!"
Chip1123
Protoform

Throne Room

Post by Chip1123 »

Thrust sighed when Starscream gave his orders. Thunderwing? So much for getting off lightly. He'd be lucky to not be scrapped, as would the others. Still, he thought, the chance of getting slagged later is better than the certainty of getting slagged now if he didn't follow orders. He followed Ramjet and Starscream, even if it wasn't the best of ideas.