[New RPG] A House Divided: Kaon (Decepticon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Main Hangar, Nemesis

"Oh I'm not talking 'beat up', I got some special plans in mind," Dirge told Ramjet. "If we find two that don't die too easily, let's tie them up for later. I'll show you how much fun you can have with a mech without killing 'em."

Medbay, Nemesis

"Wakey wakey big boy!"

Knock Out's cheerful voice would greet Lugnut as he began to rouse from the stasis induced for surgery. "Time to get up and test out your new frame before you go out to play."

Knock Out stepped back from standing over his patient, giving him room to stand and move around. "Along with the magnificent work on repairing your injury and armor, I took the liberty of properly soddering those old breaks, straightening your struts, smoothing your joints, tightening your linkages, changing your fluids, and a general overhaul of your entire systems," The doctor told him proudly. "You are officially in better condition than when you first came online."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hangar, Nemesis

Ramjet shook his head. "Don't think we'll have time for that," he told Dirge. "Too many 'Bots in the city and not enough time, you know? Might be some left over afterwards, but honestly...it ain't no fun if they don't fight back. Might as well just shoot 'em."

Medbay, Nemesis

"Huh," Lugnut said as he woke up, his five eyes blinking online in sequence from the outer set to the big central optic sensor. "Haven't felt this good in a good long while," he told Knock Out. "You even took care of that nasty hitch in my right elbow!"

The massive Decepticon sat up, then swung his legs down off the side of the bed. He clenched and unclenched his massive three-fingered hands, then smiled as best as his lantern-jawed face would allow.

"Ah, so the good doctor has taken care of you?"

Lugnut looked up, saw Megatron standing in the medbay's door frame and bolted to his feet, extending his arm in a Decepticon salute and trying not to grin when he realized that it was the first time he'd been able to hold his arm out so straight in ages.

"You can't imagine," Lugnut told him, "how good it feels to have some of these things fixed properly, Mighty Megatron."

Megatron nodded. "That's good to hear." He shot the doctor a glare. "Assuming no parts fall off during the battle, anyway. If they do, you'll hear about it after the battle. I promised to inspect your work, and I'm sure the aftermath of our conquest of Iacon will leave you with lots of work to do, doctor."
Chip1123
Protoform

Bridge, Nemesis

Post by Chip1123 »

"How long till we reach Iacon?" Clench asked Shockwave. "And has Obsidian begun his attack yet?" He said, impatience in his voice. "It would not be good to get there before Obsidian begins his attack."

Clench turned before Shockwave replied and sent a message to the medbay. "Knock Out - have you finished repairs on Lugnut yet? We will need him active soon."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Northern Border, Praxus

Sixshot nodded, his optics hardening.

"Indeed. That is our purpose." Sixshot paused, then looked down at his Vehicon team. "Do you all have the equipment you require?" He turned to Drivetrain and chuckled. "Breakneck isn't too scared to talk tome, though. Scared, but not too scared."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Medbay, Nemesis

Knock Out smiled, ignoring Clench's com call to instead revel in Lugnut's reaction to a job well-done, until it was cut short by Megatron's sudden reappearance. Knock Out managed to choke down the yelp before he made too loud a noise, turning around to meet Megatron's unfriendly gaze.

"I assure you, Lord Megatron, as I expressed before - anyone who might have had an unsatisfactory experience did not allow me the proper conditions under which to work. There will be no such complaints here," Knock Out answered, his voice managing to waiver only just a little bit.

Hangar, Nemesis

"Don't be so quick to assume," Dirge told Ramjet, "But you're right, all depends upon if any of those weaklings even manage to survive. No fun if they go down too easily."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: Aero, you missed Clench talking to Knock Out, I think. :) )

Hangar, Nemesis

Ramjet cocked his head to one side as Dirge spoke. "Oh, you mean you plan to make time for it. I gotcha. Just don't let the bosses catch you out. Pleasure for business is a good way to end up in Megatron's bad books. And ya really don't wanna be in Megatron's bad books."

Medbay, Nemesis

Megatron smiled coldly, showing that he'd clearly seen and enjoyed Knock Out's shock at his appearance. "You had better hope so," he told the doctor, not even trying to hide the menace in his voice. "For your sake."

He glanced at Lugnut and said, "If anything goes wrong during the battle, fall back and return to the ship. Then come up here and pull Knock Out's arms off."

Lugnut nodded. "Sure thing boss. Would be a shame, though. The little guy knows his stuff."

"That, I've never doubted," Megatron replied. "Just the amount of energy he puts into it."

Bridge, Nemesis

Shockwave replied to Clench without looking up from his console.

"We are entering Iaconian orbital space as we speak," he told the other Decepticon. "Autobot starships are moving to intercept, but will not reach firing range for ten minutes. I suggest you have your troops in-atmosphere before then."

Northern Border, Praxus

"True," Drivetrain admitted to Sixshot. "But I think he figured that the chance of you disembowelling him for fun if he got too close was less than the chance that I'd shoot him in the back if he ran away screaming. Which is a good call," he said, raising his voice so Breakneck could hear, "because I would totally do it!"

Lowering his voice, he told Sixshot, "I really wouldn't, but it's the only way to keep him in line..."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

((OOC: Oiy, I did read his post, but I forgot to add that chunk into my typing. Meant for him to brush it off, then answer in this post. Fixed it.))

Medbay, Nemesis

Knock Out decided best to not answer Megatron's barbs, especially when the mention of losing his limbs came up. Instead the doctor turned around and moved over to the medbay's intercom to now answer the call from earlier. Ignored earlier because it was interrupting his praise, it was now the perfect excuse to put some distance between himself and Megatron.

"Medbay to...er, well whoever you are. Lugnut is repaired and ready for active duty," He would answer back to Clench.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Northern Border, Praxus

Sixshot glanced at Breakneck, and made a soft, deep chuckle. "I do not think Berakneck is such a dishonourable cur to turn his back to his brothers under fire." The way Sixshot's vocoder pronounced the word 'dishonourable' would make it clear how much the six-changer hated the concept behind the word. "After all, with me as backup, I do not think he has an excuse to abandon the front line."

Sixshot gave Drivetrain an expression which was as close to amusement as his face could get.

Turning to the other Vehicons, Sixshot asked, "How fast do you think our team will be able to catch up with the rest of the army in Iacon?"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Hangar, Nemesis

"Nah, I meant saving a couple out for after the battle's over, but you are right, it's all up to if the bosses would even let us," Dirge answered to Ramjet. "Doubt they'll let a new guy keep any 'pets', unless they're looking for interrogations or something."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

New threads!

Characters in Iacon, or among the forces preparing to attack Iacon (that includes everyone on the Nemesis who's about to head planetside) go here: http://www.tfarchive.com/community/show ... hp?t=52061

Characters in space, like the anti-Soundwave team, go here: http://www.tfarchive.com/community/show ... hp?t=52062