[New RPG] The New RPG story so far

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Springer85
Protoform

The New RPG story so far

Post by Springer85 »

I was writing this for LQS and figured that I might as well post it here. That way other players can help expand on it and that new/returning players aren't clueless to what's going on right now in the RPG.

Recent events

The Decepticons have invaded Praxus (An Autobot state) and pretty much murdered every single spark active in the city, leaving its former leaders heads on a pike. The Decepticons made sure that all communications to and from the city were cut off so the Autbots in Iacon were left in the dark about what went on. Thanks to an invention of Wheeljack however, they had a live video feed on the situation. When Jazz returned from his mission, he confirmed that Praxus was overrun. Not long after that, it was revealed that other cities had been taken over aswell.

At the Governor's Palace, Magnus was tortured and then stabbed in eye with a Dark Energon crystal by Megatron. A team of Autobots managed to infiltrate the Palace and rescue Magnus from captivity. Only to find that Magnus was victim to the addictive properties of Dark Energon. While trying to get to the escape shuttle, both Grimlock and Spinger switched sides and helped the Autobots out. Grimlock almost was blown to bits by Megatron for his efforts and Jazz saved him bringing him and Springer along.

Meanwhile in Iacon, the War Academy was attacked by Skywarp. Power went down and Skywarp killed a lot of soldiers, but was eventually stopped by Prowl. Skywarp's about to be questioned by Prowl and Jazz.

In the med trailer, Wheeljack, Ratchet and First Aid discovered that Springer's a triple changer and are studying him, while Highbrow is about to examine the Dark Energon.

In the War Room, Sentinel is preparing Iacon's defences, while Yoketron is preparing to journey to Vector Sigma to have him shut down the Vector Computer that the Decepticons are using to mass produces their Vehicons.

Feel free to expand on this, I'll add what's missing to this post. I didn't go into details, because I think this should function as a quick update instead of a long read. If new/returning players need more information, just post them as a reply here and I'm sure that somebody from staff or a current active player will respond to it. :)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I like. :) Thanks for doing this.

If you'd like, I could work up a couple of paragraphs detailing the earlier Zeta Prime stuff.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Sure thing! I think that would be great :)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Great thread.

I'm not sure if much happened before your summary other than the aforementioned Zeta Prime's death, though. By my memory... a bunch of recruitments here and there, Team Science conquering Vector Theta and creating Sixshot, Springer and the Vehicons, Team Jazz getting sent to rescue Wheeljack and Highbrow, Magnus getting beated up and captured by Sixshot, Ginrai being sent to assassinate Sentinel and ultimately befriending Smokescreen, Smokescreen going up to Omega, Fortress' team getting annihilated by a Vehicon infiltration party...

Hope that would help out! Or, Warcry, if you'd prefer I could do it for you...
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Only thing missing from what you've mentioned is the Orbital Prison raid, I think. :)
Aspiring DJ!
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

The Autobots have created a six changer of their own to help equalize the fight against the oncoming Decepticons.
[sigpic][/sigpic]