[New RPG] Absences thread

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Lady Quickswitch

Absences thread

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Heya

I'll be gone for most of next week without access to a computer. From at least Weds-Fri. Hopefully I'll be here to fight Sixshot and the other Decepticons. The time away is for medical appointments I cannot miss, otherwise I'd be here. :( Sorry for having to vanish at a crucial moment.
It makes me a very angry six changer.

BACK: ....and now my comp broke. Back asap... sorry Blackjack.. :(
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

This is the official "going to be away" threat now, since I just realized we didn't have one stickied. :)

As a lot of you already know, I've been busy moving house for the last couple weeks. As of tomorrow we're officially moved in, but we won't have internet for a couple days (I think I'm going to get withdrawal symptoms...). I should be back Monday or Tuesday, and I'll do my best to keep up with things better now that I'm not preoccupied with house hunting and/or moving.

Thanks for your patience.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

While I am going to disappear from Monday or Tuesday until around next Friday. :)

I'll try to be around as much as I can, but no promises.
Lady Quickswitch

Blackjack wrote:While I am going to disappear from Monday or Tuesday until around next Friday. :)

I'll try to be around as much as I can, but no promises.
I'll miss you here. See you next week.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Lady Quickswitch

Gone til Weds or Thurs. Damn pipes blew up and I have no water. I tell you, when it rains, it pours...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Lady Quickswitch

Back from waterless doom.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Lady Quickswitch

My computer died, so usijg someone else's for the time being. I'll get to everything quick as I can, though again my posts are going to be sporadic. If needed for the big battle, Warcry or Shine can temp Quickswitch should either of you wish or if scenes are dragging on.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Going on a trip for the entirety of next week. Depending if my hotel room will have wi-fi, I will either post regularly or not at all.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Iacon update tomorrow. Got another lengthy one in the works. Just needs a little tweaking.

Doubledealer is about to bring on the pain :devil:
Shine

Post by Shine »

Good grief. I've been having some Internet troubles for the past week or so and I can't say when this issue will be resolved.

I haven't done a Harry Houdini again, and I'm hoping to be back as soon as possible. Very sorry, guys (to Aero, in particular, as I haven't forgotten about trying to help you out and all that). :(
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

It's okay Shine, Warcry and I have it worked out :)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Until Friday, I don't think I'll be able to post regularly. Internet problems. :(
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I'm in Vancouver until Thursday. I'll try to keep up with the game while I'm here, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

I'm going to be absent for the next 3-4 weeks. Work is slammed, and I am prepping to take my black belt test as well, so not sure when I can get on here. If someone could NPC them until I get back, I would appreciate it.

Characters: Highbrow, Topspin, Rapido, Clench
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

I can move around Highbrow for ya :) (if allowed off course)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

I certainly don't mind Springer. Not certain what the process is though. If it's just my permission, your good. If it's something else, you'll have to wait on them and see :)
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

aw, I'm gonna miss Clench. Should probably be safe to leave him though since he is on the bridge. Guess I'll pretend Clench has ignored Knock Out's last request and carry on from there if need be ;)

So long as you're good with who's running/moving your chars in the interim, it's all good. Hope you do well on your test :)