What TV shows are you watching thread.

Chat about stuff not covered by other forums.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:46 pm

Got through Cloak & Dagger, which I think has been excellent. The New Orleans setting and two leads have been great, the silly plot (hate 'mysterious previously undiscovered Earth energy thingy thing' rubbish) wasn't too bad and the show has been good fun.

Killing Eve on BBC3 has been a hoot. Horrible murders, followed by some bright and witty dialogue. Jodie Comer is brilliant.

The Bodyguard (not Whitney. She's dead) , another BBC drama and one I think everyone in the UK has been watching. Probably not that far fetched drama around the murder of the Home Secretary, orchestrated by the security services, the Home Office and organised crime. Suspension of disbelief works because the real life Conservative Party App routinely leaks out details of politicians, so they can be easily traced. Didn't care for the last minute twist and silly 'and they all lived happily ever after' ending.

sarahsmith
Protoform

Re: What TV shows are you watching thread.

Post by sarahsmith » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:35 am

Hello
My Name is Sarah Smith and my favorite Tv show is Ellen show.
Thanks.

Scotimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Scotimus Prime » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:38 am

new seasons of Black Lightning & The Flash have started! also watching new Star Wars Resistance toon!(the first 3 eps are available, it's very anime in style but actually is quite good!)

Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Rewatching Red Dwarf after charidee shop find of the Just the Shows DVDs. Most of it stands up very well despite the few dumb plots but i swear 7 & 8 get worse every single time I see them.

Scotimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Scotimus Prime » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:37 pm

TITANS! first episode was ok, Robins fight scenes were bloody n brutal(he's supposed to becoming Nightwing during the course of the series) Starfire looked ok and Beastboy kinda reminded me of Manimal

Scotimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Scotimus Prime » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:15 pm

watched season 7 episode 1 of Arrow, meh it was ok, Oliver in prison, mysterious new Arrow running around and future William turns up(maybe it's him that's this new Arrow?)

Sades

Post by Sades » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:50 am

Random documentaries. Yup.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!

Warcry

Re: What TV shows are you watching thread.

Post by Warcry » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:16 am

Stranger Things! All three seasons of it in about three weeks, actually. It's really good stuff. Well-written, suspenseful, with characters that it's hard not to care about. The kids in particular are great. They actually manage to make them feel like real kids, if that makes sense...so smart yet sometimes so dumb at the same time, and often taking insignificant things SUPER seriously because they lack the life experience to know better.