Looking to buy Galvatron! (G1)

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
HotShot81
Protoform

Looking to buy Galvatron! (G1)

Post by HotShot81 »

Hmm, the title is semi-self explanatory. After being restored a few years ago, and Megatron and Prime now duking it out, Rodimus need's Galvatron!

I don't need one in mint condition, I am willing to give on some TLC so he can properly handle that Autobot brat! Did I mention he has Scourge here to blow as he wants? I just want the electronics to work, and for him to be in decent shape.

Just a heads up Galvatron will be heading to a colder climate, where maple syrup is in near abundance. So when you contact with a price (and include S&H) you have a rough idea of what the later costs. I'll deal in either CND or USD. Heck maybe we'll end up swapping bots since I have a load here for sale.

Hotshot81 out.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

HotShot81 wrote:Did I mention he has Scourge here to blow as he wants?
Wow.

Sadly my Galvatron isn't for sale, which is a shame as he'd be well up for that.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

inflatable dalek wrote:Wow.

Sadly my Galvatron isn't for sale, which is a shame as he'd be well up for that.
Now I have this Toy Story story going on.

Galvatron browsing the web at night, see's pros & cons of being "sold" to Hotshot. Realize he'd have to be a new kind of crazy to turn down the chance to be sold to Hotshot. Bargains with Hotshot until a fair deal is reached. Then one day you wake up to find Galvatron is gone after he packs himself and sells himself online.
HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

Just wanted to update this Galvatron has been purchased.