Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7
---
Teamwork: n/a, Ginrai's too new.
Cooperation: n/a, Ginrai's too new.
But the simulations have gone well.

Profile: Pyro has a problem. He once met Optimus Prime. This might not seem like a problem to you or me, but Pyro already idolized Optimus Prime. After meeting him, he wanted to be Optimus Prime. A firm sufferer of Primus Apotheosis, he realized that he couldn't easily become Optimus. He was, however, able to get himself assigned to running a heavy support Titan. Ginrai. Just completed, designed to mainly fill a support role as a transport/temporary fire base, Pyro's had his robot mode redesigned to look like the way Optimus looked when he met him. As for Ginrai's thoughts on all this? He's so new, he's had no experiences to base any judgement on, and so tends to view the world with a childlike curiousity.

Abilities: Ginrai's vehicle mode is an armored semi and trailer, allowing him to carry materiel and troops in relative safety - if not comfort - to and from the battlefield. The trailer section is where the weapons mounts are, with dual laser cannons mounted on pivots on the front left and right sides of the trailer, as well as two heavy ion cannons that mount to the trailer roof. The laser cannons have the added ability of being manned to give them better target acquisition ability, but he's yet to find anybody willing to ride there. Ginrai also has a firebase mode, and in robot mode, well...... he looks like Optimus Prime.

Weaknesses: Pyro's obsession with Optimus Prime has led to a few problems here and there, but the biggest problem is that he now does everything not as Prime would actually do it, but as he thinks Prime would do it.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Heinrad wrote:Motto: "Freedom is truly the right of all sentient beings."
:lol:

I just noticed the difference like three seconds ago.
Heinrad

Once more, with feeling....

Post by Heinrad »

Name: Ginrai
Function: Heavy Fire Support/Transport, Detective
Titan Master: Nightbeat
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Semi Rig with Trailer
Weapons: 2 dual barreled laser cannons, 2 ion cannons/rifles
Motto: "Well, that's just Prime."
Voice Actors: Gary Chalk(Ginrai), Pierce Brosnan(Nightbeat)

Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8
---
Teamwork: n/a, Ginrai's too new.
Cooperation: n/a, Ginrai's too new.
And there haven't been any simulations. This is trial by fire.

Profile: Ginrai's first experience with real combat was less than spectacular. His original partner, Pyro, got himself killed by a rather nonchalant blast from Megatron's fusion cannon.

Nightbeat was kind of in a similar bind. A detective who was bored, he signed up for the dig on Cybertron hoping to find, and solve, some great mysteries of history. Who murdered Solis Prime? What did the dying words of Rook the Philosopher mean? What he got was a small trenching tool and some brushes, and a rather opinionated drill drone named Roller whose entire vocabulary seems to be made up of profanity.

When the Decepticons arrived, Nightbeat attempted to return to the main dig to warn them, only to blunder across a group of Decepticons and a Titan Masterless Ginrai. In a desperate attempt to not get killed, Nightbeat merged with Ginrai.

Abilities: In addition to Ginrai's weapons, Nightbeat's visual acuity and keen audio receptors enhance Ginrai's onboard sensory arrays.

Weaknesses: Ginrai's youthful naïveté and battlefield inexperience are tempered somewhat by Nightbeat being a veteran, but their biggest problem is Nightbeat's inexperience in being a Titan Master.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642