38%
Neither
No votes

Total votes: 8

Hot Rod Here
Protoform

Re: Arcee as Car vs as a Motorcycle

Post by Hot Rod Here »

Mines in bold. You can reply to me, but I'm not going to read because I'm no longer coming to the forums ( expect for the one about the news). Why? Well hardly anyone here reada the forums. I don't see that many replies. Nothing new( as in new comments) is added. I'll come for the other stuff such as the menu on top.
Denyer wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 7:47 pm
Posting "as" a Transformer didn't really come off any better before you were born, although it's the suggesting people JFGI that's unlikely to end well.
( Yeah sometimes I like to role play, but sometimes I post as my self. This time as myself)
we have genes which means we do have chromosomes
There's a limited scattering of references to CNA in a few recent continuities, and some less by-the-numbers human-analogue examples of "genetic" material in G2 and Eugenesis.

Do they always have to mention that they have genes? No. They have genes and that all that matters. They don't have to mention all the time. Also its not just a few continuties that mention cna-->https://tfwiki.net/wiki/CNA
[

Still not as interesting as older material that nods to characters being encoded as light/energy for the journey on the Ark as a standard technology. Aliens benefit more from the more awe and wonder of people not trying to crowbar them into organic roles.

Sorry but having genes doesn't make them organic, nor is having a sexes/gender. Making them male and female the we way are does, but if they're male and female in their own way then that's different. The genes makes them living beings/life forms. Yes data is one too, but only in a legal sense. You and some may not find CNA intersting, but I and some others do. I and some others find cna much more insteresting then as light/engery beings. It makes them life forms/organism ( another word for life forms) which they are. Also genes explain a lot of things. I mean why would Skynet create fembots expect for the organics, but I hate that idea of Transformers and female Transformers existing just because of the organics. And neverless genes can still explain gender. For contintuies that don't mention genes ( doesn't mean that they don't have them) it's a different stoey. The fact that we have robokids like Wheelie, Lithonian kids and the Cybertronian kids in Beta autobot rebel group ( when she first introduce them in S3 E11 and this little fellow on the right-->https://mobile.twitter.com/tfwiki/statu ... 77/photo/3 ( you have to click on it and scroll to the right) means that they might have genes or something close. The kids could've been built, but it's useless to build a baby/child. An adult is much more better
the word they can be use as a single pronoun and a gender netural one
So can "it" and without the lack of clarity that's already attached to you/you. People are on the whole badly adapted to either it or they, and call cars, snails and lots of other things he/she based on their prejudices, habits and own comfort. By the same token they tend not to react favourably to voices that can't be pigeon-holed as male or female.

Aliens don't all speak English even outside of the range of the TARDIS either.
What are you are talking about? Transformers are living alien beings? Cars aren't made out of living metal which in return is made out celluar structures and neither do they have genes. They aren't called he and she because of us humans ( only in a few continuties they do that). And just because they don't speak English doesn't mean nothing. They can have all gender pronouns in their langauge. I'm not saying that Cybertronians have male and female pronouns in their language ( only in two contintuies they don't have gender pronouns in their language. They don't speak the same across mutiverse and continuties). Also as I said before there are other personal gender netural pronouns besides they. Also it is never use for a sapient being.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

having genes doesn't make them organic
Start by finding something non-fictional and inorganic that has genes.
Hot Rod Here
Protoform

Post by Hot Rod Here »

Denyer wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:30 pm
having genes doesn't make them organic
Start by finding something non-fictional and inorganic that has genes.
Also you can reply but it would be pointless since that I won't read it. Hardly anyone post on these forums, so I rarely visit here. I will post on those about movies.

I can't because we haven't found any living nonorganic beings yet. What you said makes so sense at all. Transformers have genes and what you comment has no bearing on that. If there was no living nonorganic life forms with genes. Then so what. That has no affects on Transformers. If we have found inorganics having genes. It does not make them organic. What we find or won't find in real life will have no affects on Transformers.

Most contintuies don't mention genes, but non denies them having genes.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Hot Rod Here wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:35 amAlso you can reply but it would be pointless since that I won't read it. Hardly anyone post on these forums, so I rarely visit
It's like troll bingo, isn't it?
They also all have a super special alt-mode that's never portrayed in any of the fiction.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Good to see Tramp again anyway.
Hot Rod Here
Protoform

Post by Hot Rod Here »

inflatable dalek wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:31 pm Good to see Tramp again anyway.
Where? I don’t see his post. Wait. Did you assume I was Tramp because of CNA? Yeah unlike him I don’t believe that Transformers sexually reproduce. I believe that Wheelie and the Lithone kids are built.
Dead Man Wade

Re: Re:

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Never mind. Didn't realize it was an old thread.
HotRodfan23
Protoform

Post by HotRodfan23 »

Denyer wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:48 pm
Hot Rod Here wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:35 amAlso you can reply but it would be pointless since that I won't read it. Hardly anyone post on these forums, so I rarely visit
It's like troll bingo, isn't it?

They also all have a super special alt-mode that's never portrayed in any of the fiction.
For some reason I had trouble access my account ( Here’s Hot Rod). I couldn’t even contact the admin sign off.

For the first paragraph. It’s like any other bingo, but no prize at the end.

For second paragraph. Can’t argue with that. To be truthful, I’m not a fan of the whole CNA thing. I still stand by the whole but none denies them anyway. But yeah I see your point.