Do The Cybertronians Have Board Games?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Hot Rod Here
Protoform

Do The Cybertronians Have Board Games?

Post by Hot Rod Here »

I know they have nonboard games, but what about board games?
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

There was a game, possibly called 'Full Stasis' that two Autobots were playing in the Marvel UK comic. This was during the Thunderwing saga before Thunderwing, possessed by the Matrix, attacked the Ark.

"Quark takes Vig; Full Stasis"!

It was meant to be a Space-robot version of 'Checkmate', so yeah... Transformer Chess of some kind. It was played on a board anyway!

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
DeirdreGill
Protoform

Re: Do The Cybertronians Have Board Games?

Post by DeirdreGill »

Hasbro Gaming Monopoly: Transformers Edition Board Game. Cybertronians, both Autobots and Decepticons, are known to engage in Cybertronian games. The game is a work of art, so the company that created it has designed the game board so that collectors can actually hang it on a wall if they want. Hinged aluminum panels surrounding the board can be folded in to cover everything except the transformers' artwork in the center. I also love the dungeons and dragons game. I use dndguide.net and I love it.