Forum/site errors (October 2021)

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Denyer

Forum/site errors (October 2021)

Post by Denyer »

The server was upgraded a few days ago. I've upgraded the forum first as that was the main thing that broke. Various pages on what's left of the site will need fixing, which I'm gong to slowly try to work through, but if you spot something specific please feel free to mention in a reply to this thread.
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey
Custom Title: Overlord Of OlSkool Weirdness

Re: Forum/site errors (October 2021)

Post by Mr_Hi_n_Mitey »

Denyer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:10 am The server was upgraded a few days ago. I've upgraded the forum first as that was the main thing that broke. Various pages on what's left of the site will need fixing, which I'm gong to slowly try to work through, but if you spot something specific please feel free to mention in a reply to this thread.

I hope to see your forum back up and running to maximum efficiency real soon. By the way, how can I see some of the other subtopics on your forum? I noticed that much of your index has a lot of hidden tabs, too, and I would I would like to know those tabs. :glance: :wtf: :eyebrow: :afro: :confused:
:devil: Image :angel:
Denyer

Re: Forum/site errors (October 2021)

Post by Denyer »

Mr_Hi_n_Mitey wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:54 pmmuch of your index has a lot of hidden tabs
Saywhatnow?