Hi thread

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Axe
Protoform

Hi thread

Post by Axe »

Greetings all!

Hope you are doing well. :)

What am I doing? I don't know.

I should know what I'm doing. Yes that's right! :)

A little something I did. Yay! It be about the coronavirus*. I would like to keep going slowly and keep doing more, God willing. :)

* Oops, nah it don't be ha ha. In the spirit of going slow, I really think I should postpone it. Umm, I didn't say, it wasn't serious or directly about it I guess.

I am very pleased with something else. Something a bit big I feel. I went through tough times including shifting to a new house, a little over six months ago. Most of it was done then I think. I don't want to publish it yet. I even got to mention you guys in it as well! :)

Benefit of the slow strategy:

Hey! I can add a bonus too! (Oops) Aaah! That's not slow any more. Oh well, this is where we be then.

Erm, I have not been really healthy (especially mentally) and have been plagued by certain terrible problems. I guess I can say that.

I probably wont read these two threads for a little over twelve hours I think (Friday), or possibly even more.

How do I do this? Okay! Rather than involve edits, I'll post this, and post that and link this there, and also make a new post here (that links there), God willing. Umm, for the look too I guess, dunno.
Axe
Protoform

Re: Hi thread

Post by Axe »

Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Hiya. There's some of us still here. It's been a strange few years, and honestly anyone in a perfect headspace by this point probably hasn't been paying much attention.

But we're still here. :)
Axe
Protoform

Post by Axe »

Hey Denyer,

Thanks for the encouragement.

I'm really glad to hear that at least some of the guys are still here.

I shouldn't joke about suffering and loss of lives, but still:

A joke:

Denyer wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:43 pm [...] probably hasn't been paying much attention. [...]

It's like all of us turned into Ghostbusters just a little bit.

However... Even collectively we are worthless at the end of the day, against the dark forces causing loss of lives and suffering.

Bad X-Men: Instead of four Ghostbusters there could be four mutants able to live in their own bubble or bubble world:

Ghost-not-see-ers! :)

Even more worthless against the forces of darkness...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Without much hyperbole, I think some of the corrupt politicians in this country will be killed by bereaved family members (whether that bereavement's due to covid, energy poverty or homelessness). As an example Matt Hancock, who oversaw about 25,000 deaths due to untested releases of elderly patients into care homes, who gave extensive contracts to mates and who later broke lockdown regulations whilst having an affair with a colleague, is currently on a reality TV show (whilst supposedly at work, which he's been suspended for) trying to rehabilitate his image and pocket a sizeable amount of cash. They're more than a little out of touch and people don't forget.
Bad X-Men: Instead of four Ghostbusters there could be four mutants able to live in their own bubble or bubble world:
There's more than a few pocket universes in Marvel; can't remember if any were specifically due to a mutant power, although of course House of M was a Scarlet Witch creation -- it varies a lot whether she classes as a mutant. The Flerken are quite fun though, albeit a good example of writers running out of ideas and running a "what if?" randomiser on a supporting character and coming up "cats are actually godlike alien beings".

Ghostbusters is actually quite dark as a concept, almost as dark as the warp in Warhammer 40K (those two franchises could even be in continuity). Never really any concept of a positive afterlife.
Axe
Protoform

Post by Axe »

Thanks a lot for writing Denyer; and thanks a lot for the link.

Hey, you made me realize that leaders can be a force for good; they can even be doorways to peace!

Its very difficult to write (exactly) about this... oh well.

Hmm, what to do, what to do?

Hey!

Let's go for a first impression of [umm, can't; maybe, hopefully later]. First a snippet, then a full impression, God willing. Hopefully later, God willing.

Oh well,

Hey!

At least I've made good progress with coronavirus stuff, thanks to Denyer. Praise be to God, I'm quite pleased with the progress. Still, organization might still be very difficult...

laters,

Peace
Axe
Protoform

Post by Axe »

Its done, praise be to God.

Managed to get some Charlie Chaplin stuff in there too. :)

Elementals