[Original RPG] Invasion: Part 4: In the Darkest Hour...

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

Omega Supreme got the message.

"Springer is here onboard. We are coming into position."

Goldbug with the alterations complete came running in.

"Blaster that you?"

Omega Supreme lands on Blaster's last known coordinates.

As everyone exists the shuttle, Omega Supreme transforms into his robot mode.

Goldbug looks at Omega Supreme.

"Don't worry, we will get your gun online soon. Just need a few minutes.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Soundwave glanced toward Scrapper.

"Excellent. Now all the repairs have been made, I only need a functioning morphcore. If you find any volunteers willing to give up their transformation cogs, you are authorised to perform whatever 'surgery' is necessary."

Soundwave then turned and marched out, toward Metroplex's control center.
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

Warlord Kalloxis blasts off and enters Metroplex.

"Ahh. With proper Reprogamming this could become Dark Metroplex. Or MetroCon."

Warlord Kalloxis glances at Soundwave.

"Soundwave isn't it.? Have you ever thought of ever becoming more than what you are. Maybe you can design a new Tape with some Decepticons that have died. You served with the originial Megatron. He above all else trusted you. You should have more respect than what you get."

TimeSplitter(The Nemeisis II) still remained the same. Minimal power. Megatron was looking at the files.

"Ahh yes. That will do nicely."

He pressed a button and started recording into his own personal data file.

"Operation Re-Construction To Begin Soon."

He pressed another button and encrypted the file. It cotnaineda plan. With technical specifications and other sources of Material.

"TimeSplitter... This will require you attention."
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Rolling through the forest with their guns blazing, Blazestarter and Driveby (with their four comrades in the sky above) finally came to a clearing, where the old, unused Decepticon space bridge sat before them. Blackout and Starscream transformed and landed, and Optitron and Magnacrunch (already in robot mode) joined them.

Optitron: Is the space bridge still operational.

Blackout [fiddling with the control panel]: Should be. Only one way to find out.

The six Decepticons entered the space bridge and were launched off into the nothingness between Earth and Cybertron. Secretly, each of them feared that the trip would never be completed....

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 10-21-2001).]
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

"Come on!"

Nothing. Maximus was still hovering above the battlefield, but Grand had no idea how long he could sustain his elevation. Another order from Jinrai came through, and another series of buttons was pushed. The transformation sequence should have started, but another klaxon began screeching instead.

"What now?!"

He looked down at the monitor on his left. A light was blinking in the center of a map of the ship, with the text TRANSFORMATION COG NOT FOUND.

Grand wanted to scream.

Gigatron watched Soundwave march out of the room with Scrapper.

Does he think I am unaware of the Time Wars? Really...

Gigatron looked at the viewscreen, watching the battle outside.

"These Autobots grow pesky, Galvatron. Perhaps we should send someone to eliminate them, that we may continue with our work."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Adeara followed the sound of voices, and found a large group in one of the rooms. A tall, purply-blue Decepticon walked past her, and she sighed. Was he the one Galvatron told me to find?Curious, she said to the retreating Decepticon's back, "Are you Soundwave?"
Black_Scorponok

Post by Black_Scorponok »

Scorponok looked around and then at the plans and approached Soundwave.

Scorponok: "You have a problem, don't you? I may have the answer...if you look into my mind, the answer you seek may just be there!"
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

It almost came out of no where.

Some of the Decepticon flyers in the area could see it coming, but by that point it was already on impact course. A flash later, and a section of the former Autobot City took a hit. The targeted area was small, but central. The blastwave rippled in all directions, pummeling into those towers nearby and causing some to collapse. Others simply took the hit of the blastwave, cutting the rippling energy into small portions like scissors to paper. The boom echoed throughout the surrounding area, shaking the base for a moment. A second thoom fired off from the other side of the base, just as defensive turrets--those either still functional or brought back online after the Decepticon take-over--turned towards its direction. They aimed slightly off from the rising fireball and began firing.

At that moment, Talis flew overhead, making a low approach on the open platform area in the front of the city. As turrets fired, he buzzed the group of Decepticons there and pulled back up for the sky, his engine wake forcing some off their feet.

The laser turrets were aided by many a Decepticon who began firing up at the jet, slowly disappearing from view.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger and Company are still on Cybertron slaughtering Autobots like no tomorow.
Hatemunger looked at Scrapheap.
"Scrapheap take the Aericons and your Crashticons and construct the modifications I wish. Darklark Stealth and myself shall continue our onslaught of Autobot Forces."
"Good luck." Hatemunger nodded as the Crashticons and Aerialcons returned to base.
Hatemunger looked at Darklark and Stealth.
"Now let's let the slaughter really begin!" Hatemunger and his troops begin another dance of doom on any Autobots unlucky enough to be in the area.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

IC: Cybertron was not doing well, due to the sudden and deliberate attack by a group of Decepticon slaughtering unprepared Autobots. "Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves..."

A giant form landed near the group of evil Decepticons, it was Fortress Maximus! "I've just been though the fit Decepticons, and I'm not too happy!" Maximus stepped into the light, he had a lot of damage in different sector and over all he looked flushed, like he'd been too close to the sun. Maximus raised his foot smiled and gave the Decepticons one second to get out of the way.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The 3 Decpticons scrampled out of the way.
Darklark begin to glow an errie yellow hue as he started to charge.
"Fort Max you weak diluted Autobot, now I begin to see why the Autobots are so weak." Darklark flew up in front of Fort Max's optics.
"You might not remember me I was Skylark until the Decepticons rebuild me into this mess! You Autobots did nothing to save me or help you kind here on Cybertron you were all too worried about that presious stone Earth to care about your comardes and soilders who died in combat proving just how pathtic you are."
Darklark began to laugh though
"Now I don't know who I am or who I serve except for Hatemunger down there, and for that I feel everything must die!" Darklark unleashed a horrible amount of energy staight at Fort Max's face at near point blank range.
Hatemunger smiled and raised his dual fusion cannons and Stealth drew his two plasma pistols and they both fired on what was left of Fort Max with Darklark.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Laserfire began to erupt from the cover of nearby buildings. It impacted around Fort Max's feet, namingly at the Decepticons. It was something about seeing Fortress Maximus arrive on Cybertron that rallied the Autobots together, for the two dozen that were scrambling were now fighting back.

Exo was one of them. He'd been injured during the fight to get to Cybertron with Noktaraus and his crew. He had awakened to the news that they left for Earth to handle a Decepticon take-over. On an attempt to try and get there himself, he'd found this mess of Decepticons strafing Autobots left and right.

Until Fort Max arrived.

Exo pulled out his pulse beam rifles and joined the group firing back.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger saw the Autobots over the horizon and decided to radio Scrapheap and Skyblade.
"Ruturn to our postition at once with the Aericons and Crashticons. The Modifications can wait the mice have decided to come out to play." Hatemunger smiled and his eyes glowed red as he drew both of his energy sabers and fusion cannons.
Darklark now hated everything with an Autobot symbol. "Is it the Decpeticon reproggaming these bastards did to me or is it the fact that the Autobots ignored us even thouge we were being slaugtered." At this point he did't care he fired at Autobot on that he saw with his energy arua creating a energy shield around him and using all of his fire power to fire anything he could aim it.
Stealth just smiled placed on pistol in a holster and drew one of his energy daggers this cloaked himself and ran into the battle.
Skyblade responded to Hatemunger.
"Hatemunger this is Skyblade, good thing you called when you did Scrapheap was all ready to fix us all up. We will all be on our way."
Skyblade commanted the Aericons to grab the Crashticons and they took off to the battle ground.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Soundwave glanced at the new arrival as he walked past... I still serve the original Megatron, just not in the manner I did before. And right now, I am so much more than you could possibly imagine, or will be soon at least... He wandered along the corridor.

"Are you Soundwave?" He stopped. A strange voice it was. Quiet, almost meek. He gradually turned around, but saw nothing. He let his optics drop to a lower level...

"Affirmative, fleshling. Of what consequence is it to yourself?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Aerialcons arrived carrying the Crashticons whom the Aerialcons set on the ground.
Hatemunger smiled.
"The mice are strong when the numbers are in their favor now lets see how they handle this!" Hatemunger barked out commands.
"Aericons merge into Skyrender! Crashticons destroy the Autobot vermin that surrounds us." Hatemunger fired at some random Autobot that felt firepower was the better part of bravary slagging him into the neverworld.
The Aerialcons all flew into the air and merged into Skyrender.
Skyrender imdeattly used his duel mega connons firing them at the already damaged Fort Max and then into the crowd of Autobots causing them to scatter.
"Now my warriors wipe out these Autobot fools send them back to their maker in small piles of molten metal!" And with that the Decpticons that amassed fought the growing Autobots with a fury unseen before.
"Now Autobots you will learn how it feels to be the outcasts when we are though with you all!" Hatemunger laughed.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai was stunned... Grand Maximus should have been transformed... but nothing. the ship slowly slumped down... Jinrai knew then that something was gravely wrong... he glanced about, remembering prime was attempting to corrupt metroplex' power grid... Jinrai opened his comm... "Prime... if you can hear this... time's up... if the grid IS down, it's not going to stop the destrongers from taking metroplex... the human you got that virus from could easily be captured... and if he DIDN'T give up the antivirus... soundwave would strip him of it anyway! Prime, get out now! Like it or not... we're retreating." The comlink closed... He glanced up at grand maximus... "Grand, land the ship, and get it fixed. FAST. We're gonna have company in the form of several cybertron regiments. " Jinrai let out a shout that was heard across the battlefield... "AUTOBOTS! RETREAT!" Not caring if they listened or not, he headed for grand's landing place... if they chose not to follow him... he couldn't do anything to stop them.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Hook smiled wickedly as he listened Soundwave. So only thing we need is a transformation cog...

Scrapper placed his hand on Hook's shoulder. "Hook. I know what you're thinking. Let it be. You can have your revenge some other time. We need all Decepticon available now. There are many wounded or dead Autobots lying around. So there must be functioning transformation cogs too."

A disappointed look came to Hook's face. "Your right Scrapper. Let's us find some Autobot then."

Bonecrusher slapped his hand against Hook's back. "Make sure that you take that cog from living Autoscrap, eh Hook?"
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Adeara nodded some. "Galvatron told me to find you. During the attack on the Autobot known as Jinrai, I was wounded." OF course, it was hard to tell she was a fleshling in her Decepticon form, but she wasn't about to say anything. "I was wounded too bad to 'repair' myself, and Galvatron said you might be able to help me."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch followed the mass of Autobots onto Omega Supreme, and waited as the Guardian Robot made his way towards the City.

The Hexa Changer thought his Photon Blasters out of Subspace and began twirling them in anticipation of the coming battle.

"Your days are numbered now, Decepti-creeps," he muttered. His face hardened for a moment.

This one's for you, Ironhide. Wish me luck, friend. Wherever you are.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Soundwave looked at the supposed Decepticon. "it" for want of a better pronoun, was definitely not of mechanical origin, the electro-magnetic impulses were all wrong. But was his initial diagnosis as organic entirely correct? He couldn't be certain... "Galvatron sent you to me, did he? I doubt there is much I can do, biomechanics is not my department. Nevertheless, follow me - I will see what I can do."