Killer Transformers

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
1SoundWave1
Protoform

Killer Transformers

Post by 1SoundWave1 »

I always wondered what would happen if the transformers transformed with humans inside then i was answered they would be smashed and killed

ANyWAY you can see what i'm talking about in the dvd "clerks uncensord" to be specific episode 4, chapter 3: Japanimation Fever!
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Erm, if you take the Headmasters and Targetmasters from Rebirth as an example, you just have to hope that the humans built into your body are quadruple-jointed, otherwise.....ooooooh....
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

yeah if bumblebee transformed with spike sitting inside him "OOPS!!"

heres a horrid thought, spike and carly gettin jiggy in the back of bumblebee and hm watching, can anyone see cyber pervert.
Springer145

Not All the Time

Post by Springer145 »

If memory serves me right, I believe Rodimus placed Daniel in his cockpit first while he was standing up and THEN transformed...It could have been Hot Rod earlier in the movie, but HotRod/Rodimus did do this at one point in TFTM

Xbox 360 gamertag: Skyfall865
Starscreamsghost

The scene you're talking about is right after Kup saves Hot Rod from Blitzwing and Shrapnel. We see Hot Rod transform from a distance, but it's unclear as to whether Hot Rod places Daniel in the cockpit before or after he transforms. Incidentally, do we ever get a glimpse of Daniel inside Hot Rod in the moments just before he and Kup run over the Insecticons?
Springer145

Maybe it was someone else...

Post by Springer145 »

I have that scene on my computer. Thats not the one I mean though. I can just remember a transformer (thought it was hot rod) open his "chestplate/cockpit" and place a human inside, transform, and speed off. I'm positive of this, I just can't remember the exact event...

Xbox 360 gamertag: Skyfall865
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

hot roddy placed daniel inside him mid transformation when daniel crashes on his hoverboard and hot rod catches him, this is the point that hot rod says "you wanna ride danno ride in style"
MadMac_5
Protoform

Post by MadMac_5 »

Yet another animation inconsitency... at least in Hot Rod's case, putting someone into him while he was turning into car mode wouldn't hurt the person in question; they'd just to have REALLY good timing to avoid being crushed by the canopy while it closed.

That's something else that's interesting; did the animators forget to show Daniel inside Hot Rod while they were speeding towards Autobot City, or was it just easier to draw opaque glass on the canopy?
"I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve, I have a history of taking off my shirt."
Ranma
Protoform

I know this aint g1 but

Post by Ranma »

Side-Burn transformed with koji inside of him during one episode and he just kind of fell out. Then again Side-Burns cockpit comes apart during transformation.

can you imagine prime transforming with spike inside of him? he would get gooshed by the matrix!
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

I seem to recall an episode where Bumblebee grabbed Spike and then transformed into his vehicle mode and Spike ended up sitting inside him unharmed....
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

In "Only Human" humans are able to be in the Tf's while they are in Robot mode. Springer, Rodimus and Ultra Magnus I think. Arcee maybe also.I assume the inner cockpit gets moved around the body as they transform.
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

I think Starscream put Archeville in his cockpit in robotmode too, once... not sure though.
Ranma
Protoform

Post by Ranma »

screamer was transofrming at the time.
Starscreamsghost

There are dozens of examples of this in the cartoon, and none of them are very consistent...Tracks places Raul in his chest before transforming in "Auto-Bop"...I think it just comes down to the animator's preference....
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

As in how long they had to animate it before lunch?
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Yeah, if we're going to be realistic about this then we would have to look at the true source, the TF toys.

A person sitting inside Bumblebee wouldn't suffer any ill effects from Bumblebee's transformation, as that section of his body doesn't transform at all. Same for Starscream and his cockpit, Prime and his cab/chest, Jetfire.

People would would be in trouble would be those riding in say, Jazz (they'd fall out of him onto the floor), anyone inside Sideswipe would be flattened as his roof comes down lower to form his back and so on.

I bet it would be cool taking a ride in Prime, out on the highway with all my bitch bots in tow. Smokey and the Bandit eat your heart out!

That's a ten four bot buddy.

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Kylaer
Protoform

Another example

Post by Kylaer »

Another example is Metroplex in the episode "Ghost in the Machine". He transforms from city mode to robot mode with a bunch of Autobots inside him; they get thrown around quite a bit, but nobody gets crushed or otherwise mangled.

Kylaer.
Starscreamsghost

Well, surviving a Metroplex transformation ain't much of a stretch...he's really nothing more than a lot of towers rearranging themselves, which would probably provide just about the effect we get in Ghost in the Machine.
RID Scourge

Re: Killer Transformers

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by 1SoundWave1
ANyWAY you can see what i'm talking about in the dvd "clerks uncensord" to be specific episode 4, chapter 3: Japanimation Fever!
That dvd rocks!
Infinity9999

Post by Infinity9999 »

I'm too tired to remember the exact episode, but I always got a kick out of the ep where Bumblebee basically sat on Spike and Chip as he was transforming and they magically ended up inside of him. :p
I believe it was Socrates who once said: "I drank what?"