Stormjet...

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Hound

Stormjet...

Post by Hound »

...I'd kill for one. I might kill if I don't get one. I hate rare toys grrr:mad:
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

It was a couple of weeks ago but how about http://forums.tfarchive2.net/vBulletin/ ... eadid=7635 ? :)
Hound

Post by Hound »

Thanks Cliffy...
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

I simply didn't feel like creating another Storm Jet thread, so I'm swiping Hound's...

If you're still having difficulty finding the guy, I recommend checking out drug stores. A friend of mine works at a local Eckerd, and he informed me a few days ago that they'd finally received their first shipment ever of Transformers. He doesn't know much about them, so the only one he could detail was a "white Supra". Of course, I can't think of any white Supras on the market (Downshift doesn't count, smarties), so I went to check it out. They had the Buildmasters, and the Super Car Brothers - and lo, one Storm Jet, all for $12.99. While I understand that many stores will not be receiving further RID shipments, it would be a preferable alternative to paying $40 on eBay.
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Well, I dont mean to gloat, but thanks to the wonderful Scout, she helped in finding one, and she knew the guy so he hooked me up for half of what he was gonna sell it, so I got it for $20. Thanks again much Scout
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

I got mine for $7.99 :D :D :D :D
R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

"That's Claypool for ya; he's against a harmless drug, but for date-rape..."
"Just say "NO!" to Gonadial Irradiation." - Snake

"I would ride that pony in the most illegal and obscene way possible. " - Spengs

My want list
I need ROTS Clone Troopers
Scout

Post by Scout »

Originally posted by Wildfire Herald
I got mine for $7.99 :D :D :D :D
yah..... ;) some people are just too dang lucky. Well done Wildfire.
And you're very welcome TC. (Hound told me he did find one btw- way to go!).
For those who are still missing the jet who's caused a bit of a "collector's storm"... word out is also try for TRU stores- they're still getting late RiD shipments in. :)

Scout
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

I've been watching Storm Jet auctions on ebay and now they don't even go past $20 so go there instead of paying the ridiculous $41 at BBTS.