Transformers & GI Joe #2 (spoilers)

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Sir Auros

Transformers & GI Joe #2 (spoilers)

Post by Sir Auros »

Well, they really did their homework on the Joes, but it looks like they really wanted to show that off, so this issue, much like the previous one, is centered around the Joes with the Transformers making few appearances and the Autobots being introduced.

Good writing though, even if the pacing is DW-slow and there wasn't a lot of Tf-action. Snake-eyes vs. Stormshadow is what really moves this issue and it's well worth it if only for that.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

i think this was an excellent issue, just the moodiness brings it to life
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I don't like the artwork. It's a bit too unclear as to what's going on at points because you can't see the characters that well.
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
I don't like the artwork. It's a bit too unclear as to what's going on at points because you can't see the characters that well.

Yeah, I feel that way sometimes too, but the idea of it is very creative and I think it's cool. I can't wait to see what Snake-Eyes does to Ravage next issue. :cool:

I still prefer the Image series, but I still need to see what develops in this one.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I'm actually quite torn on the Snake Eyes/Ravage match up. I like both characters.