G-1&2

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
~bumblebee_babe~
Protoform

Bumblebee question

Post by ~bumblebee_babe~ »

Question:
Why is bumblebee a beatle? i can see the color seeing that the bees are yellow and black but why no racer strips of black? Someone please anser my question. by boyfriend kinda got me into these cartoons and i just want some answers cause i know i bug him with mine.
Ulticron your mine!:)
Epidemiology, goodness you gotta love it
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

*LOL* i'd wager they're gonna move this thread to the G1 section. Welcome to the board Nikki ;)

I take it i'm starting to make a fan outta u? :D

Also u can question me to infinity about TF's but i won't always have the answers to some. There's alotta guys on this board that can dust me EZly w/G1. BTW we need to start watching Car Robots/Robots in Disguise.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Originally posted by ~bumblebee_babe~
Why is bumblebee a beatle?
You're his babe, you'd know better than we would. ;)

But yeah, hubby's got the picture. All the real weirdos hang out in the G1 forum, so you'll more likely receive a good deal of smart-keistered hypotheses there than here. What? It's not like they actually know...

**Topic Moved**
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

I'd say his name would probably more represent his abilites then his paint job.

IE the smallest can also be the most dangerous or that that affect he can foil Decepticon plans with ease but they'd never expect it from him the smallest of autobots. Like a Bumblebee small things with a painfull sting YEOWW!
Luda-Chris
Protoform

Post by Luda-Chris »

Originally posted by Reflector

All the real weirdos hang out in the G1 forum, so you'll more likely receive a good deal of smart-keistered hypotheses there than here. What? It's not like they actually know...

**Topic Moved**
Hey:(
Cyclonus & Blurr......
Gods among Machines
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Heh...

Well, the toy is yellow and black (more black on him than the cartoon/comics). Besides, the original idea when TFs were awakened on Earth was to blend in. ;)
~bumblebee_babe~
Protoform

Post by ~bumblebee_babe~ »

Like a Bumblebee small things with a painfull sting YEOWW!

they dont sting, oh this is just going to be a collection of random thoughts but that name is so funny thats cute {luda-chris} thats great it made my morning better.
Ulticrom your not making a fan outa me just yet, but your attems are good.:)
Epidemiology, goodness you gotta love it
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

The name comes from the fact that despite the laws of physics, Bumblebee can fly, like Terran [no, not the captial of Iran!] Bumblebees. Okay, so that's a load of nonsense, but it'd be make sense if they did.