The Original 3 Seekers back together?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Blitzwing

The Original 3 Seekers back together?

Post by Blitzwing »

transfandom.com has reported that Hasbro has trademarked the name "Skywarp".

Do you guys think we'll be seeing a second Starscream repaint in this year's Armada line to complete the original Seeker Trio?
ThunderCracker84

Re: The Original 3 Seekers back together?

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Originally posted by Blitzwing
transfandom.com has reported that Hasbro has trademarked the name "Skywarp".

Do you guys think we'll be seeing a second Starscream repaint in this year's Armada line to complete the original Seeker Trio?

Im pretty sure it will be. And i'm saying it better be, cause then I will have an awesome seeker display, the three armadas, three g1s, and the three HOC representations
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

That wouuld be fantastic. I think I might do a little bit of customising with regard to Armada Thundercracker (some of it looks a little off) but I would love to see an Armada Skywarp. BTW, I know this is a little off-topic, but does Thundercracker have a different Minicon, or does he come with a repainted Swindle?
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Originally posted by Wolfang
That wouuld be fantastic. I think I might do a little bit of customising with regard to Armada Thundercracker (some of it looks a little off) but I would love to see an Armada Skywarp. BTW, I know this is a little off-topic, but does Thundercracker have a different Minicon, or does he come with a repainted Swindle?

Repainted Swindle, I dont recall his name, but he is silver and black
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Let's hope so. Maybe the seekers will head out on their own . Also, I want to see a new Shockwave take over the cons. That would rule.
epsilon supreme

Post by epsilon supreme »

Has anyone been able to translate that page that transfandom reported about? Apparantly, in Japan, they're gonna be using quite a few G1 names for Armada characters... maybe have repaints too.
For one, Red Alert will be Ratchet... Swindle (Starscream's minicon) will be Grid, (explaining why they call him Grid by mistake in the show) perhaps the other renames will explain more of the cartoon name errors...

oh, and the Dinobots are going to be reissued!!!! :D it's on transfandom's news page. yay!!!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

That reminds me. I'd like to see Armada's take on the Dinobots as well.
epsilon supreme

Post by epsilon supreme »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
That reminds me. I'd like to see Armada's take on the Dinobots as well.

Damn, but I would love to see that. The new Dinobots were the best thing about Beast Machines anyways.... so the more dinobot molds, the better. In fact, make it the whole line... forget the minicon gimmick... a gimmick like being robotic dinosaurs is strong enough on it's on. And Grimlock would kill Carlos.
joempn
Protoform

Post by joempn »

armada dinobot?

can somebody fill me in?
http://www.joe-shredpage.cjb.net

not a transfromers page!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Just wishfull thinking on my part. I just think it's about time for a new incarnation of the dinobots (especially Grimlock).
Sonicron
Protoform

Post by Sonicron »

I don't know, they'd probably mess Grimlock's personality up..... the show is just about to flush itself down the toilet so I wouldn't expect too much of Armada Donibots........
But I do want to see the seeker trio in Armada, that'd be so awesome (although TC's face looks a bt funny, it's all red.... he looks like a big blue traffic light with wings :D ).... oh and PaladinPrime I agree, Shockwave oughtta take over. He'd make short work out of the kids. "Flesh creatures' percentage in use : 0%. Further existance of human kids will result in quality decrease of show. Solution : immediate termination." and BOOM !!!!! :D
"I'm not as think as you drunk I am, honesst, ossifer !!"