[UK/Europe] Third party items sale

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Denyer

[UK/Europe] Third party items sale

Post by Denyer »

Might be of interest to folk over here... currently includes some nice pieces such as the FansProject not-Weirdwolf, Mech Ideas not-Twintwist & not-Topspin, and (by the looks of it, but I figure Takara will do Ratchet) iGear not-Ratchet. Can vouch for the quality on the first couple of those.

http://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/3rd-party-sale.html

Apparently this is a combination of overstock and stopping-dealing with some of the suppliers, who aren't set up to deal with retailers outside the US or aren't set up to deal professionally at all. IIRC FansProject were mentioned as one they'll definitely still be dealing with, though.

Price-wise I'm trying out omegalock.co.uk on a couple of items, though. Anyone else have recommendations for online UK dealers that stock unofficial items?
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Masterforce.org or something. Not quite a selection, but decent prices.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

http://www.masterforce.co.uk/ ? Having trouble navigating that one, the site seems to be a mess of javascript rather than actual links.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Yup, that's the one.

To be fair I usually check the website to see what's in stock and then PM the guy on tfw2005 to sort out my order.

But yeah, good selection and great pricing [by our UK standards] on lots of items.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I got my Pyro from Masterforce, I was worried by the site being a bit primitive as well but service was perfectly fine and fast.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
sameer
Protoform

Post by sameer »

The key finding from the survey is that women want to be treated with respect by health care services. This includes cultural sensitivity,