Sticky situation

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
jarradtron21
Protoform

Sticky situation

Post by jarradtron21 »

Hey guys :) Its good to be back
Now on to my problem

Ok well I've gotten myself into a place where well I dunno but its weird I'll explain.

About hrrm 2mnths ago maybe more when I was still going out with my gf she told me one day that she was talking to this bi chick on the net. This chick lived in our city and they were getting well you know friendly and I was cool with this you know might lead somewhere intresting. ANYWAY some time passed and this chick was all my gf could talk about pretty much which didnt bother me, they met a few times did some "Stuff" wont go into detail and I didnt find it weird cause it was a chick i guess :confused: . Eventully me and my gf broke up cause we were arguing and stuff alot it had nothing to do with her new "friend". So we sorta went our separate ways but kept talking etc going out in w/es.But the one thing that REALLY bothered me was I was never allowed to meet this chick or talk to her cause my now ex-gf thought I'd hook up with her so this caused a few fights. Oh and also the ex told me that the chick hated me and stuff cause you know im the ex bf blah blah. So anyway one day I chatted to this chick on the net and found out that she didnt hate me she never told my ex that blah blah. So we got talking and found that we really got along (think u can see where this is headed). So we planned to meet cause we were both sick of not meeting each other but we couldnt let the ex know.So eventully my ex went away on holiday and left us both here alone :D so we met and well yea we sorta turned out more than friends.It wasnt really planned that way it just sorta happend.Any way my ex got back and she asked me the day afta she got back if i was over her and I said yes i was (which was a BIG mistake) any way i got yelled at etc etc and then she rang me up the other nite bout 2 nites ago and told me she had taken 16 paracetamol and she didnt want me to do anything :O so I call ambulance etc etc and yea. Well my problem is that I really like this chick and she really likes me back but we've got the whole problem of the psycho ex in the middle i mean shed go nuts if she knew. so wat do i do :confused: :confused: HELP GUYS

sorry for such a long post just need to get it out
"I've got better things to do tonight than die."
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Quite frankly, any woman who's going to threaten to commit suicide either A-Doesn't mean it and is using it to manipulate you or B-A Darwin Award candidate.
I'm willing to bet the first is the most likely case, and either way, you should just ignore it. 99% of the time, if a woman threatens to commit suicide because you're leaving her or don't like her, it's just a way of manipulating you and they won't go through with it, and if they do, well serves them right.
jarradtron21
Protoform

Post by jarradtron21 »

Yea your right it was just a way of gettin me to do something and to show i mite still care.To be honest we arnt sure if she even took the pills and if shd did she woulda needed about 100 of them to kill herself.But i do agree wif you and have told her to sod off cause i dont want her mind games in my life etc. Just gotta sort out the other chick now :-S weird times in our small city 3 guys from my old school have killed them selves in as many weeks:mad:
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Well, I guess only you know your ex well, but from what you've said, it sounds like she's just making threats because she wants your attention. I wouldn't worry too much about her, unless you still have feelings for her.
jarradtron21
Protoform

Post by jarradtron21 »

well i tryed to still be friends wif her afta i told her i was over her but no go:rolleyes: .so shes gone now. Come on guys this aint bout my ex fully its bout the new chick wat should i do:(
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Ignore the ex. She sounds like the jealous type if she didn't want you meating her friend. What business of hers is it if you want to hook up with this girl if you two are over?

I would have got together with that girl, and flaunted it in her face. She has no right to tell you what to do.

I would have called the ambulance, but I would have also made it clear that it was over, and to get over it.
Denyer

Go for it...

Post by Denyer »

...and frankly, to heck with people who fail to come around to the fact that relationships require mutual feeling.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Ya gotta go fer the new chick. Cuz otherwise you're lookin' at having no one, and that would be a mistake.
jarradtron21
Protoform

Post by jarradtron21 »

Thanks guys :)
I'm going for the new chick screw the ex she can do wat she wants.Anyway this new chick is like 100x hotter than the ex to :D hehe
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Pursue the new girl, my friend. Don't let anything, especially not a bitter ex, stand in your way.
jarradtron21
Protoform

Post by jarradtron21 »

Cheers guys been very helpful. Im going away wif this new chick for the w/e just to get away from all this crap so that'll be good.On another note I have agreed to meet my ex b4 i go away to try and sort something out so we dont part as enemys.But i have been told by the new chick (remember ex and new chick were "together" sorta) that the ex is gonna lay on all these memorys and shit we've had as a attempt to get me back:rolleyes: hahaha nice try. So ill keep everyone up to date wif wat happens:D