[Original RPG] newcomer task force

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
barricade818
Protoform

newcomer task force

Post by barricade818 »

I just joined the RP recently, and since I've nothing to do, I've been checking the forum at least every hour looking for updates. So, I'm looking to take on some more responsibility.

I came up with an idea for an in task force that is geared towards players just starting out in the RP, but is also veteran friendly. It would mainly be a way of starting new comers off in a group of people, who are willing to answer questions and help with problems. In the RP, the new comers will be able to interact and do missions/play with a group of people who will take it slow, so that they don't end up in the middle of a full out war during their first month or so of play.

If you would like to help or have any ideas/suggestions, please post a reply or send me a PM.

If you would like to join the task force, please post the name(s) of characters that you want to be included in the task force and an idea of what role you want them to play.

Note: This task force as of right now is an "everybody in the field" task force. If I get enough people, I plan on making it so some people are in the field, and some people (mainly leaders and such) are back at a base.

Task Force:

Rapido: Leader
Cliffjumper: Second in command (until someone better comes along)
Sideswipe:Soldier
Air Patrol: Air support