[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Decepticons

Post by Galvatron91 »

The order is given, the Decepticons are mobilized...the dawn of the new Cybertronian War is upon us...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

After gaining the information that they needed, Darkwing and Dreadwind, combined as Dreadwing, along with Runamuck and Runabout, sped off towards Fort Max.
TraXX
Protoform

Post by TraXX »

Clench stopped in mid stride and turned back to his commander, Galvatron.

Finally! The time has come.

A glint appears in his optics and a smirk grows on his face as Clench turns back to the doorway and leaves the room. He walks down the corridor, passing Decepticons as they run to and fro in anticipation of the imminent battle, before stepping outside.

It is a good time to die, so be it if it happens.

~~~

KatasTrofiK remains seated until the last of the Decepticons leave the room. He didn't need the hassell of trudging through them all. The call had been made, and he had to prepare, and he had to do it alone.

He stands and exits the room silently, pondering on what may become.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade moved to speak, but before she could, Galvatron motioned the others to stay, and declared that the war was on. Oh, boy.....he's not gonna be happy......

"Sirs?" StarBlade looked to Astrotrain and Galvatron. "May I now give my report?"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer had been on his way out, but he stopped with Galvatron had spoken. The orders made, Tracer eagerly headed out to find an appropriate spot to wait for the command to attack. Well Autobots, time to die, for good....
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Seacons cheered at the news.

"Bout time!" Skylor yelled.

"Agreed for once." Overbite smiled as the team assembled.

"Seacons, we will go await battle as we prolly will boad well on the front line." Snaptrap yelled as the team ran out of the base to assemble with the other cons.

Cryotek smiled.

"Well now here we go." He laughed checking his ammo supplies and bringing some emergency repair gear since he knew he would probably need to patch someone up.

Cryotek then had an idea and got onto an open com-link.

"Any Decepticons needing weapons or repairs stop by our armoury we have plenty of weapons from Overlord as well as excess energon." With that he felt they could help themselves.

Hatemonger saw the rush of Decepticons running from the bases and assembling.

"Well Lord Galvatron looks like your men are more than ready to fight. So let's send some sparks back to eternity." Hatemonger smiled.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet smiled broadly as he heard Galvatron's pronouncement.
Now, the fun starts...
Squeezeplay's hands unconsiously balled into fists as he heard the orders. A wave of pure, malicious joy washed over him at the prospect of being able to beat on Autobots, instead of Tracer.
Spinister was barely out the door when Gavatron made his announcement. This only made him walk towards the armory faster, since would need to be fully armed to properly fight the Autobots.
However, he only made it a few more steps before he heard Cryotek's offer.
Even better. Munitions without any paperwork.
Exiting Metrotitan, he converted to helicopter mode and headed for the desert base.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron turned to StarBlade. "Proceed..."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Coming to a clearing with a thin dirt mountain road winding down with more brush lining a cliff wall just beyond it, Hound stopped in his tracks. His scanners suddenly read trouble. The Decepticons were on the move judging from the amount of activity instantaneously starting to occur on his radar. To complicate matters, Sixshot and one other signature were closing in ahead, Skywarp was behind and so was one other huge signature he didn't recognize and Shockwave was coming in from the west.

I've gotta tell Optimus- but another transmission and they'll cut off the passage north for sure. I could make for the coast line and go through the water though, it'll be risky with that surf. That group's on the go for something though... wait- the humans are having that big meeting today! Hound scowled and began jogging across the clearing towards the road as he considered his options when there came a distinctive small 'click' from under his left foot. An instant later, there was a tremendous explosion, which knocked him forwards with a forceful blast, ripping the back of his left leg open. Although a bit stunned, he pulled himself up quickly and made a sprint for cover, ignoring the firing pain relays.

"Slag...Nothing for it now- they'll have heard that..." Hound reached for his communicator as he crossed the road into the brush on the other side, trying to cover his tracks and the leaking fuel and mech fluid mix as he went. Blaster! The Decepticons are on the move in a large group heading West out of Carbombya. Hound out."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade snapped to attention when Galvatron turned to her.

"As per my orders, I headed for the Autobot base. It's located in a mountainous area in what I believe is called the United States. Arriving there, I took up a position outside their scanner range, but within shooting distance. I was spotted once, but managed to avoid being shot at. After moving to a more secure location, the target made himself apparent. I had planned on killing him, but another Auutobot managed to push Magnus aside enough that the shot intended for his head went through his chest instead. I failed to realize this till a few minutes ago. I also managed to injure two other Autobots before fleeing the area.

"Upon leaving the area, one air unit and a pair of ground units began persuit. Given that dogfighting at very high speeds is very difficult for me, I called for backup, if any was available. Astrotrain sent Spinister and Ramjet to watch my back, which I am grateful for." This concluded StarBlade's report. She remained at attention, waiting for their reaction.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"Tsk. Tsk. You shouldn't have been so noisy." Bludgeon stated, as he moved to the open, revealing himself to Hound. Unsheathing his sword, the master of Metallikato began walking towards the fallen Autobot scout. >>"Bludgeon to Shockwave. I have found the target."<<

"Lord Galvatron..." Cyclonus spoke out as the Decepticons began rushing towards the exit.

"I do not know why I live again but I wish to pledge my loyalty to you once more my liege." He said and knelt down in front of the mightiest of all Decepticons.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Acknowledged Bludgeon. We are converging upon your co-ordinates presently." He switched channels to Overlord, Skywarp and Sixshot.
"Move to Bludgeons co-ordinates. He has contact with the Autobot. He can be found by switching internal sensors to the follwoing callibrations" He sent the relevant information which would lead them to the autobot.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Narrowing his optics, Hound got up and backed up between the rock wall and the scrub brush as Bludgeon walked out. It was then that he got a full look at the Decepticon. For an instant, shock set in as he stared not at the strange skeleton figure, but rather- the decoration around his neck. His blue optics widened as he recognized the severed head of Sideswipe and then he steadied himself and glanced to the side, still edging away as Bludgeon approached. Quickly, he cast a hologram of Mirage and Crosshairs aiming at Bludgeon from the side.

"You're right--- whoever you are... but you're about to hear a lot more noise when the rocks above us come down in a moment or my friends to your side there fire."
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

The Decepticons were scrambling, expecting to fight. He would be wise to follow them and not seem out of place but he knew that if he went there now he'd be shot down anyways. He had to wait a bit longer wait for the Decepticons to get beaten back... if they did. Windslice sighed as he gave up looking for an exit and now just waited for the right moment to get out.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"Your friends?" Bludgeon asked with amusement in his voice and stopped advancing towards Hound.

Keeping his sword before him, Bludgeon closed his optics and brought his free hand in front of his face similar way to the martial artists of far east when they concentrated their senses on something. "Ah. Holograms."

"Not all of us look the world the same way my dear Autobot." The dangerous pretender said grinning, his optics opening again. "Now... shall we finish this?"
Scout

Post by Scout »

He knew... what kind of Decepticon is this? A sword instead of a gun, and almost- a human skeleton... Sideswipe...

Hound was taken off guard by the unnerving attitude in front of him. He backed up another step and saw the steep side of the cliff leading down to the road grade below.
Hound glanced back and forth between the closing Bludgeon and the dropoff.
"We'll finish--- after I'm finished!"
He fell to the side and came to an abrupt and rather hard landing at the bottom ending in a skid on his left side.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"Pathetic Autobot retch...you have no friends here..."

Sixshot appeared to the right of Bludgeon and watched, almost in disbelief, at Hound's actions. He was impressed at the Autobot's inginuity of throwing himself down the hill.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Bludgeon walked over to the edge of the cliff and looked down. "Did you hurt yourself Autobot?!"

"For I don't like fighting crippled opponents." He added as he landed few dozen feet away from Hound, after jumping down from the cliff.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hound got to his feet as Bludgeon landed a few lengths away. The fall against the rocks had torn through his armor in several places, but he didn't feel it. What he was after was just an arm's reach away.

Hound grabbed a grounded telephone cable with one hand as he grabbed his machine gun with the other.
Chip- I hope you're still there...
Without a moment's hesitation, Hound began sending a file to an old friend's computer.
Ice-blue optics narrowed. He had heard Sixshot above...
"Hurt Decepticon? No, I told you I'll fight you, after I'm finished."
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"Sorry Autobot, it looks like they didn't accept your collect call...!"

Skywarp pointed both his arm-rifles at the wire Hound was holding and blasted them, and a fair section of the ground, to pieces.