[Original RPG] Broken Peace- Ch.4: Autobots (Continued)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Dai Atlas opened his mouth, about to say something about 'over-zealous warriors', but then caught the tone of voice in Optimus Prime. He then cocked his head to one side and smiled a little:

"Ever met a micromaster? All go, no stopping to think...... But their heart's in the right place."

Thinking for a moment on strategy, Dai Atlas knew he could take out a city and a few combiners by himself. The Legendary Optimus Prime could probably do the same. But if each of the cities was full of Decepticons - they maybe the only two bots to escape the slaughter, and that didn't mean well for the retaking of Cybertron. Nor would attacking with the two cities they had, as all five would be needed to make the assault........

"Prime, we need the Decepticons, I know..... for now. But, Can we cut off their supply routes? Force them to rely on stocked up resouces instead of having it readily supplied to them? They probably have enough to keep them at fighting strength until after the battle for cybertron. But after that, they should be pretty easy to..... handle. Plus, raids will give our troops something to do. I know it is not Your Autobot way to make strikes of this nature - but it will give us the upper hand."

Dai Atlas continued to walk with Prime. With the situation as it was, he could see why the Autobot leader was so grim.

Sixwing looked down at Fixit, who managed to miss his arm and still fall to the floor. With his head almost repaired, he smiled in a very creepy sort of way at the Micromaster medic:

"I'm glad I don't need you to work on my systems....."

He then leaned down, attempting to pick Fixit up, and set him back on the table.

Skyfall's voicorder finally started to come back online, but barely had any power, his limbs were also starting to function.... but as he raised his arm up, he couldn't even reach halfway up the hole he was in. So, he tried to call out for help, though his voice was a minor peep:

"Some...one. Help.... me please!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Wheeljack’s Lab

Red Alert mused over Dirge’s demands. “Very well. We’ll follow your lead unless you give us a reason not to.” He frowned slightly. “I don’t think anyone’s going to mock you, but if they do they’ll face discipline upon returning to base.” He looked at the other Autobots to see if they understood, then stated, “We’ll leave as soon as Wheeljack’s fired up this...teleportation device of his.”

Medbay, Fort Max

Crosshairs nodded briefly in thanks to Hound, then moved towards Siren and dropped to one knee.

“Can you walk, or are we going to have to drag you too?”

Medbay, Metroplex

Hoist stopped by a diagnostic bed and started sorting through his equipment.

“Nothing serious, I promise. I just have to close a few leaks and seal a couple of breaks in your armour. You’ll be out of here in ten minutes, Aero.”
Scout

Post by Scout »

Prowl shook his head at Quick Switch's response as he clicked off.
While he was excellent to fill in during the crisis on Cybertron, he is not a functional security director. One cannot have a distaste for the humans on this planet, a cold disregard for protocol, and an intolerant attitude towards those who must watch your back and be a director for our forces here. Such emotional distractions are a hazard and a liability unless they are given an outlet where they can be used to their fullest. He's completely driven to get at the Decepticons now, and that will be an asset. He is an assault warrior after all, and that is what he should be pursuing.
Enough. My first priority must be security here and now.

Prowl began to move closer to Smokescreen. He was looking for any potential bugging devices.

Nikko finally ran to a very large crate used for sitting, and cringed against it on the far side, muttering desperately in his own language.

Inferno stared down the growling avian cassetticon without much concern.
"Now look here Buzzsaw. Either you transform into cassette mode by your own power, or I'll fold you into shape, and don't think for an astrosecond I know which way everything folds or that I can't get every part of you into this size by force." *Inferno made a small box shape with one hand.*

Angrily, the golden condor turned his back on the big autobot and promptly transformed.

Inferno cautiously went into the cell and picked up the tape, holding it fast in both hands, before securing him and heading to medbay.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Siren: -still face down on the floor- "Don't mind me........"

Minerva: -starts checking Smokescreen's injuries, doing pre-op triage-

Armory, Metroplex:

Roadbuster: -stalks into the armory, pulls his shoulder mounted shrapnel cannon assembly off, starts working on it-

Tracks: -pokes his head in- "I thought I heard a storm moving in. What's up?"

Roadbuster: -not looking at Tracks, still trying to unjam the shrapnel cannon- "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Tracks: -walks into the armory, leans against a wall locker- "Try me. It's been pretty quiet around here, after all."

Roadbuster: "It begins a few million Earth years ago....."

Exterior, Fort Max:

Chromedome: -hears Skyfall's weak cry for help- "Ratchet! I found him!" -rushes over to Skyfall's location, picks the micromaster up- "You okay?"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall, still unable to move his head, looks at Chromedome through his blue optics:

"In a word.... no. That was pretty dumb on my part......... Everything's shorted out....... can't transform or anything. Are Hound's memory chips ok? "
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Detention Center

"Now, calm down, Wreck-Gar. I'll agree that we need to handle the Decepticons as soon as possible, but that's no reason to cause this guy any more stress."

Cliffjumper knelt toward Nikko.

"Now, we're going to go take care of these other demons while you stay here, Nikko. I know the guy behind me may seem scary, but he means well. We're going to help you out and take care of the real demons."

Cliffjumper turned back to Wreck-Gar and Hot Rod.

"Right?"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade was as tense as ever as he slowly eased himself onto the diagnostic bed, looking at the equipment in a way that a human might describe him to resemble a small nervous dog at the vet.

Aero only nodded briefly to Hoist as he mentioned the time it'd take, which seemed like an eternity to him. Aero looked back at the equipment again, praying that he didn't see anything in there that he hoped Hoist wouldn't be using...
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Medbay Ft Max

Chromia went over to where Crosshairs was kneeling beside Siren. She put her hand on his shoulder.

"Do you need some help with him? You guys look like you could use a bit of help in here today."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Fort Max

Crosshairs sighed, then looked up at Chromia. "Yeah, it looks that way." He looped his arm under Siren's shoulder. "Take the other side, Chromia. We've got to move him." He cracked a small smile, then gestured to the slab next to Smokescreen's. "Can't have patients tripping on him and hurting themselves more, after all."

Medbay, Metroplex

Hoist set to work, trying to finish the work as quickly as possible for the sake of Aero Blade's mental health.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hound glanced back and forth between Siren and Smokescreen. He took a few steps back to stand out of the way against the wall and watched as Crosshairs and Chromia began to help Siren.

It was then he became aware that Stratus was still on his shoulder. The little minicon had somehow managed to stay on while he was moving.

In his quietest level, Hound spoke to the little transformer.
"They didn't laugh at the damage on those two, and Minerva doesn't cause pain when she does repairs. The Autobots seem like they do take care, Stratus."

Trailbreaker stood protectively behind Chip and Spike, still watching Hound's movements. He couldn't hear what the scout was saying to the minicon, but the decepticon's posture indicated there was no threat of him moving.

With a sigh, Trailbreaker shook his head slightly. Damage everywhere. I hope Siren can enlighten this whole mess.

Satisfied that there were no bugging devices on Smokescreen, Prowl moved in closer to Siren. "Good work Siren. How're you doing?"

Outside Metroplex on the landing strip
"One hitch, without a stitch."
Blaster deployed his cassettes to help pick up the debris while he heaved at the big jet to attach him to Ultra Magnus' trailer.
"You're set to roll- to repair bay you can go!"

Outside Metroplex in the woods
Mirage continued looking for Scattershot and the other technobots.

Inside Fortress Maximus
Inferno made his way toward the medical bay holding Buzzsaw carefully in check.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

It hadn't been easy for Stratus to stay on, for certain. He had to duck really close to Hound's neck originally, and even then he still nearly got knocked off, much to his annoyance. Once things were settled though, it was right back to his spot. He turned to look at Hound though as he spoke.

"Of COURSE they care," Stratus started up. "That's why Aero joined up with them when we got here.." The minicon said, giving Hound a bit of a credulous look. "You're the one who got him to join..."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Detention Center

Hot Rod nodded. "Of course we are. Of course, if there's anything else he can tell us, we'd greatly appreciate it."
Metroplex Landing Strip

Magnus gunned his engine, and headed inside.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Medbay Ft Max

Chromia helped place Siren on the slab and turned to Crosshairs ...

'That'd probably be unhelpful."

She turned and saw Hound watching her and Crosshairs.

So he's the one the Decepticons ripped the chips out of. Does he really think he's one of them? I didn't think even the Cons would stoop that low.........

She saw he was still looking at both her and Crosshairs. She gave him a little nod, and turned bacl to Siren
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Siren: "Well, aside from having a Pretender Monster put his claw through my shoulder, getting attacked by a combiner, and living through Jetfire playing lawn dart with the landing strip, I guess I'm okay." -looks wearily at Prowl- "We get hazard pay, right?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge said nothing, merely looking at the others assembled with an inscrutable expression, and waited.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Fort Max

Crosshairs whispered to Chromia. “Be careful around Hound. He’s jumpy.”

He looked back at Siren. “That doesn’t sound too fun.”

Wheeljack's Lab

Red Alert waited on Wheeljack, his expression not very different from Dirge's.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Wheeljack's Lab

Bumblebee nodded at Dirge before he sat down with a frown on his face.

I just hope things will work out for the better

Exterior, Fort.Max

Ratched ran over to where Skyfall and Chromedome and knelt down beside Skyfall.

"You shouldn't be worrying in your condition. It might become contagious."

He smiled at Skyfall then turned to Chromedome.

"Best get him to the medbay as soon as. I can fix him up better from there."
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Springer lay motionless, his spark pulsating brighter and brighter as the flashbacks continued...two of his crew were bickering over something, completely trivial but Springer was powerless to intervene.

He hated this, all the inaction and disability to stand up and just make a difference, not only to his own life but to the troops who'd died under his command and for those still willing to follow.

The blurred images in his mind began to clear up, piercing white light again. Springer turned, expectantly waiting to see Prime and ultimately his own death, instead he began to make out medical equipment...still very jaded after being offline for so long his words were short and few.

"...wreckers..."
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Wheeljack's Lab

Arcee gave Red Alert a brief nod to signify that she'd understood, then settled to wait on Wheeljack.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Training program complete."

Sixswitch transformed from scout car mode into robot mode, and shunted his arm blasters into subspace.

"Computer, what is my score, as a percentage of my previous best?"
"Score as a percentage of previous best is 95.65%"

Sixswitch smiled. That wasn't a bad figure, considering he'd been out of action for over a year. His maintenance cycle should take care of any residual stiffness over the next few days.

He walked over to the entrance, and tapped a comm panel.

"Sixswitch to Fort Max Command Centre."
"Cerebros here. Go ahead."
"What does a bot have to do to get some quarters around here?" Sixswitch asked, an obvious smile in his voice.
"Just ask," came the reply.

"OK Cerebros, may I have some quarters?"
"Certainly, there's a spare room in Sector 3D. Room 343."
"Thank you. Sixswitch out."

With that, the sixchanger left the room, and made his way to his quarters.

Transformer quarters are usually very spartan affairs. After all, most transformers only spend two hours in them to regenerate per day - and that's after they've been injured or are low on energy. In peacetime, it's even less.

So Sixswitch was perfectly content with his room, containing just a regeneration bed, and a computer terminal.

He sat down on the bed, and pondered as to how he could make himself useful.

(OOC: Permission gained to use Cerebros in just this one post. Thanks Scout)