[Original RPG] On Charr.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Apeface and Ramjet noticed Cyclonus.

"Hey, wasn't that Cyclonus?" Apeface asked.

"I think it was", said Ramjet. "Let's follow him."

They both transform into jet mode, Spasma sliding into Apeface's cockpit, and take off after Cyclonus
Behemoth
Protoform

Post by Behemoth »

"Sir, apparentely Galvatron is here on Charr!" Spinister said to Cycloni.
"Well, hopefuly if our plan goes ahead, he shall not be leaving, if you get my point! I AM THE LEADER OF CHARR NOW! ME!" Cycloni hissed.
"What shall we do now though?" Spinister asked.
"Get the Terrorcons to go and see what is happening, and to wreck Galvatron's ship if possible. Also, tell them only to attack the TFs if they have to!" Cycloni replied.
Spinister went to hand out the orders.
"MY FELLOW TRANSFORMERS! IF YOU WISH TO JOIN ME, COME TO MY FORT. IT IS SOUTH FROM HERE! I OFFER PROTECTION AND ESCAPE!" Cycloni shouted. He then turned to the remaining Demonicons.
"Bombshell, Octopunch, Stranglehold, Spinister! Let us return to the fort. We have done all we can!" Cycloni said.
They all marched back to their base.

The Terrorcons hid and watched Slugslinger talking to someone else. It was true, they all saw Cyclonus!
"Let's form Abominus and destroy then now!" Cut-throat said.
"Maybe!" Ripper Snapper replied.
They all waited and watched.
Getting to the ship would be hard!
"Let us return to the fort and tell the mighty Cycloni what we have seen. No mistaking him and Cyclonus. For one Cycloni is made of black metal." Ripper Snapper said.
They all turned and stalked back to the fort...
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

"Of course I'll join you," Triggerhappy said to Slugslinger, "I'd take any chance I can get to blow up a few Autobots. Count me in."
Behemoth
Protoform

Post by Behemoth »

Cycloni looked at his new ship. It was good.
Unfortunately only a few spaces on it were available, so it was first come first served.
"I've almost finished the engine work!" Spinister said.
Cycloni nodded.
"Can we make a bomb, or plauge? So as we leave, we can leave Charr a gift?" Cycloni asked.
"I'll see." Spinister said.
Cycloni turned.
Bombshell was wondering around the camp. Octopunch and Stranglehold were guarding at the gate.

Octopunch saw the Terrorcons coming over.
"BOSS! TERRORCONS ARE BACK!" Stranglehold yelled.
"Good!" Cycloni smiled.
The Terrorcons came in.
"Anything to report?" Cycloni asked.
"Yes! Slugslinger and some other Transformer were plotting! Or so it would seem. Cyclonus was also there!" Ripper Snapper said.
"Cyclonus eh?" Cycloni asked.
"Yeah!" Cut-throat replied.
"If, many other people join, we shall attack good 'ol Cyclonus. Pillage their ship and burn everything else down!" Cycloni grinned.
"Then what?" Octopunch asked.
"Earth shall feel our WRATH!" Cycloni laughed.
Twisted grinns crawled on to the other's faces...
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

As the Decepticons milled about, a call from the planet Earth came over their internal communications systems:

"Decepticons, calling all Decepticons, this is your leader Optitron speaking. I have been resurrected! With resurrection comes life, and with life comes conquest! All those who will join me in pillaging this worthless planet Earth for the resources we need, respond!"
Black_Scorponok

Post by Black_Scorponok »

Elsewhere on Charr, Sixshot and the Predacons had located an old friend.

Sixshot: "Razorclaw, I think we have found him! Predacons...start digging!"

The Predacons dug away, save for Divebomb who kept a silent vigil with Sixshot. Suddenly the Predacon eagle picked up a transmission.

Divebomb: "Sixshot, I've monitored a transmission...it appears our leader has returned!"

Sixshot: "WHAT? Galvatron lives?"

Divebomb: "Yeah...I guess."

Sixshot almost smiled...then looked at the Predacons.

Sixshot: "Get Scorponok unearthed...Galvatron is going to need an army to crush the Autobots!"
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

After everyone had assembled and got situated, Cyclonus started his explanation
Cyclonus: "Many of you are wondering how I came to be here, who my large friend is over there, how Galvatron survived, and who the purple guy is with him. Well, here goes.
My large friend, Overlord, and I are from the future. A horrible, twisted future that was caused by some turn of events in this time. We came back hoping to stop that from happening. Galvatron survived his last encounter with the Autobots but he was buried under ice in the Arctic region of Earth. The 'purple guy' with Galvatron dug him out. I'll let him explain who he is and why he's here."
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Triggerhappy and Blowpipe didn't know what to make of the situation. Triggerhappy wasn't sure if he believed Cyclonus' story. As far as he was conserned, Time Travel was imposible. He wish he could know what Slugslinger was thinking. What ever Slugslinger chose to do, Triggerhappy would stick with him.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron glanced at Cyclonus before turning to Triggerhappy and Slugslinger.

"Greetings, Decepticons. My name is Gigatron. Like Cyclonus and Overlord, I have recently become a time traveller. However, I come from a point in time much farther in the future than theirs. I have returned to your time to save Galvatron, that the future of the Decepticon Empire may be altered. Now, if you would be so kind as to lead us back to your headquarters."
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Triggerhappy wasn't sure if he trusted this new comer either. All this talk of time travel wasn't something that gave him faith in these new Decepticons. However, before Slugslinger could say where their base was, Triggerhappy spoke up.

"There are new Decepticons that have arrived on Charr. They seem to hostile and their leader is attempting to take full control of the Decepticons here. I didn't want to have any part of them, so I came and found you."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron looked at Triggerhappy, confused.

"A usurper? Perhaps this is the great catastrophe the record codex reported. If the Decepticons are to reach their full glory once again, we must unite them under a strong leader."

He glanced at Galvatron, then back to Triggerhappy.

"Where can we complete his repairs?"
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

"Our former base of operations is where the new Decepticons are currently holding their base camp. We can't return there without causing a small fight... although a fight might be exactly what I need."
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Cyclonus: "Since Galvatron is still too damage to lead us, I'll take charge. I figure we need to stay away from those usurpers till everyone can be repaired to fighting condition. We have a small energon stockpile over in that cave. We can take that and set up somewhere near here. We should also try to contact every decepticon we can that hasn't sided with those new guys."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

At that moment, Reflector ran up.

"Lord Galvatron!" Spectro cried. "You have returned!"

Gigatron looked down at the three new followers.

"Well, that's a start," he mumbled to himself.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Cyclonus: "Well, now we got people to move the energon..."
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

"If I may offer some assistance to you, legends of the Destron past." Gigastorm began, hovering up to the gathering of Galvatron, Gigatron, Overlord and Cyclonus, with Dirgegun, Thrustol, Hell Scream and Max B riding on his station mode.

"My team and I can add considerable power to the army you propose, as well as a solution, possibly, for your energy crisis. If this is indeed 2015 as I was informed, then you are still using energon cubes as a primary energy source correct? If so, I give you this."

Thrustol lept to the ground and tapped a release on his chest, swinging two plates outward to reveal several glowing blue tubes hooked up to his energy processing system.

"Liquid energon system." Gigastorm rumbled, "By processing cubes to a liquid form it provides twice the power of a cube in much smaller amounts. Dirgegun and Thrustol can build a processor if given proper tools and supplies, and it may not solve the energy problem, but it will reduce your need. I give this to you as a gift as well as our sevitude to you, should you accept."

The Cyber Beasts bowed before the leaders, all except Hell Scream who stood sneering until Dirgegun smacked him in the back of the head, then he too lowered to one knee.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

"But where are you going to get the tools and suplies needed to build the processor?" asked Triggerhappy.

Blowpipe leaped out of Triggerhappy's hand, transformed to robot mode and landed in front of him. "I can sneak back to our camp and get whatever you guys need. They won't be able to detect me as well as you guys because I'm smaller."

"Sounds like a plan to me," said Triggerhappy, "Is that a good idea guys?"
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

"That should work." Thrustol growled, scratching his chin with a clawed hand "It won't require much, a few power converters and energy coils, as well as some steel plates and something for the energon to pool in after the liquification.."

"And we will require laser torches and perhaps a few other common tools." Dirgegun added.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

"I'll take him to an area that near our old base, and after that he'll be on his own," said Triggerhappy.

Triggerhappy transformed to his jet mode while Blowpipe transformed to his gun mode and the two of them headed for their old base.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Cyclonus: "We need something we can use as the set up for a base.
Overlord: "Remember what I can do."
Cyclonus: "That's right. Overlord, do your stuff."

Overlord transformed to his Battle Station Complex mode.

Cyclonus: "Ok. Anyone else got any abilities we should know about?"