[Original RPG] Chapter 5: Reconciliation (Cybertron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

(OOC Hein, please use ATTEMPTS rather than assured hits on others' characters :P)

BIC - Lockpick doesn't even expect being pulled into the foam and squeaks in surprise. "What are you DOING?" she hisses, pulling away from him and quickly getting out of the foam. It stung in her wounds.

Then she blinks "Oh primus... I just remembered... they said something about Cybertron being blown up soon... "
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: Sorry about that.)

Siren: -tries getting to feet- Explosion? WhaaaAAAHHH!!! -slips, crashes to ground-

Hosehead: -somewhere under foam- What's going to blow up?

Hardhead: -gets to knees- I'd be more worried about the Decepticons, if I was you!

Nightbeat, Chromedome, and Brainstorm: -come sliding to a halt-

Nightbeat: What's going on?

Siren: -somewhere under foam- Lockpick heard that something's going to explode!

Nightbeat: It's never simple....... Lockpick, did they say what will explode?
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

Lockpick shakes her head "Mechs." she mutters under her breath, then takes a breath to state louder "THey said something about CYBERTRON blowing up. I'm not sure what they mean... But they sounded serious. I think they're rats deserting a ship."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Ramjet and Apeface made it to the surface and entered their ship, where Darkwing and Dreadwind were waiting for them.

"This thing ready to go", Ramjet asked.

"Yup", said Darkwing. "Ship's all ready to go."

"Good", said Ramjet. "As soon as your comrades get up here, we're getting off this dump."

In the Control Chamber, the timer continued to tick down.

09:03...09:02...09:01...09:00...
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

(OOC - where's this control chamber? Iacon?)
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

(OOC: I think it's underneath it.)

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 01-14-2002).]
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge and Thrust rocketed up out of the bowels of Cybertron and transformed to robot modes as they too entered the shuttle.

"Let's go!" Thrust shouted, seating himself.

"If other Decepticons discover us, we're as good as scrapped," Dirge seated himself next to Thrust, looking wildly at the assembled renegades.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Bombshell, Kickback and Shrapnel entered the shuttle.

"Let's go, already", Bombshell said.

Ramjet moved to the controls and lifted the shuttle off the ground, in a few minutes, they were off Cybertron.

(OOC: 08:32...08:31...08:30...)
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

As the shuttle lifted off, Thrust rose and clapped Ramjet on the shoulder.

"Wow. Never could a done without ya, Jet."

Dirge laughed, long and loud.

"Think of it- we, the outcasts of Decepticon society are going to remake Transformer society as we know it...and we shall lead it! The only thing that stands in our way are those pitiful robots still on Earth."

He too, got up.

"What's next Ramjet?" Thrust asked, taken aback by Dirge's enthusiasm.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: And it has to be down ths corridor.. I thought this one of the base main corridors.. Ah, well..)

Nightbeat: They all came from that way? -points the way the Decepticons had come running from at high speed-

Siren: -nods-

Chromedome, Hardhead, and Brainstorm: -unison- RECHARGE!!!! -heads disconnect from their bodies, transform, and hover, connecting hands in a skydiving formation, then start revolving aound an invisible axis, as both they and their transectors start glowing, then they break and return to their bodies-

Nightbeat: Can't you guys drink energon like everyone else?

Chromedome: Do you have any handy?

Hosehead: He's got ya there, boss.

Nightbeat: -sighs- C'mon. Let's go see what's down that way.

Nightbeat, Chromedome, Siren, Hosehead, Hardhead, and Brainstorm: -go skidding down he hallway until they clear the foam area, then contimue runnng in the direction the Decepticons came from at high speed-
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

While the boys were doing their Man Dance Of Recharging, Lockpick ws already halfeway down the corridor and into the room. She screetches to a halt, taking in everything at once... including the timer.

"Wonderful!" she curses, moving to see about stopping it. But neither bombs nor hacking was her specialty.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

(OOC: Ravage, previous post has been edited to read LioKaiser accordingly.)

"Bots," Dark Prime nodded, "engage attack pattern."

Each Cybertronian opened fire, the flyers in the air strafing sideways while pouring on with their weapons. Sidewinder motioned forward as he attacked, using his shockwave cannon. But the blasts weren't strong enough to do more than nudge him. Under normal circumstances, the blasts would force him backwards a step or two, but with the wall of the entryway for support Liokaiser was going no where.

Electro used his weapons in motion, keeping movement to LioKaiser's left. Blitzwing rolled along, his tank cannon angled for each blast. The room thundered with each shot from his turret. Napalm and Slingshot hovered, strafing side to side with high-velocity-projectile weaponry and any energy-based weapons they had. Ironhide and Tracks gunned at the giant's knees, Tracks' shoulder rockets firing off its volleys of firepower.

Roadkill and Slipstream seemed to work as a team, trading off fire in coordination. Dark Prime held in front of the group, blasting away with his cannon while keeping his fury sword out in front. Surprisingly, he kept his rig in the background.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger heard Jhixaus.
"Everyone go into the energy chamber we will fight for Jhixaus." With that the Aerialcons and Crashticons all drove around Dark Prime and company with LioKaiser and Skystalker firing on the Autobots.

Hatemunger opened his com-link,
"Deathsaurus, Stealth, Darklark, we are going to the energy chamber to join Jhixaus and the other Warriors, I do not know what they have planned but we will fight on for the Decepticons and our future!"

Liokaiser and Skystalker then entered the chamber, the breastforce gestalt team transformed into it's six compent robots and tore into the chamber, with Skystalker hovering in through the hole made by the KODA.

Hatemunger saw Jhixaus and Sixshot and the prone Gigatron and asked.
"What happened to Gigatron?" as the rest his warriors arrived in the chamber.

The Aerialcons, Crashticons, Darklark, Deathsuarus, Stealth and members of Liokaiser all continued to fire on Autobots outside of the chamber as they awaited whatever was in store.

[This message has been edited by Ravage (edited 01-15-2002).]
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

The entire area erupted with fire. Sections of tunnel were blown out, the chambers lit up as laserblasts tracked from every direction.

Electro took the first hit, taking off the chunk of his shoulder armor. Blitzwing took a rocket shot under his left track, lifting him up off the ground for a moment. He slammed back down and continued firing.

"There's too many!" Electro shouted, diving out of the way of another blast.

Dark Prime watched the cirling Crashticons, and rapid-fired his blaster cannon in a countering circle, scoring hits.

Sidewinder took a shot to the chest, reeled back from the hit.

Napalm had an easy time tracking the Aerialcons flying around the chamber in his hover mode. Firing blast after blast at each one. Slingshot joined in as well.

Ironhide rolled away from a strafe attack, then counterattacked against one of the Breastforce members.

"Prahm," Ironhide started, "we cain't last much longer!"

"We'll have to," Dark Prime said simply, deflected a blaster shot with his fury sword, then taking another one to his chest. The shot smoldered and sizzled a moment. Dark Prime returned fire--another Breastforce gestalt member.

The fight continued, the noise deafening in the small area...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger had an idea, but he needed to know how much more time he had.
"Jhixuas how much longer? I have a plan but need to know how much longer until whatever you are doing works!" Hatemunger then joined in to help his soilders out.

Skystalker then hovered above the Decepticon fighters and began to fire at Autobots.
"I can't move much here but at least I can attack! Also given the strength of my ship I know I can take some hits and also give it." Skystlaker laughed as he fired off missles and cannonfire at the Autobots.

Hatemunger was impressed at how all of these Decepticons were fighting.
"Thats it men keep the Autobots out of this chamber!" then Hatemunger had another idea.
Crashticons Aerialcons back away from the cave wall!" The Decepticons moved back and Hatemunger opened fire with both of his fusion cannons at the top of the cave door bringing rubble down in front of it and the Autobots, Skystalker rose out of the hole in the top of the cave made by the KODA to protech Autobots from coming in through the top.

Hatemunger looked around and counted who he could see, Scorpnok, Predaking, Cryhavoc, Sixshot, the defunct Gigatron and Jhixaus were all working on the controls, and firing at the Autobots they could get an aim at but now stopped and were just working at the controls. The Crashticons,
Aerialcons, Darklark,
Stealth, Liokaiser and
Deathsuarus were all busy reloading their weapons and scanning the now blocked cave door and cave walls for any Autobots who would have the brass to blast through.

Hatemunger looked at Jhixuas
"What must be done to get this show on the road? The Autobots should be kept out for a few minutes but they will surely blow through the rubble in time, or try to come from the top of the cave. What can I or my men do to help?" He asked the Decepticon commander thinking all the Decepticons that were going to join in on this adventure were already within the plasma energy chamber.

[This message has been edited by Ravage (edited 01-15-2002).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Ramjet looked at Dirge.

"Where else, friend? Earth."
In the control chamber, unknown to anyone, the timer continued to tick down.

08:02...08:01...08:00...07:59...

(OOC: Do I have permission to start a "Earth" topic? Also)
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

The Combaticons were silent as they viewed the assembled Decepticon troops in the Chamber.

They knew almost none of the Decepticons assembled, except for Sixshot. Even the Commander, Jhiaxus, was a new face.

"How can we help," Onslaught said quietly to Jhaixus.

"Maybe by just staying out of the way," Swindle murmurred, unnerved by all the unfamiliar faces.

Thrust nodded vigorously.

"Right right. I'm game."

Dirge laughed again.

"Then its settled...the only problem is entering Earth's atmosphere without being detected."

[This message has been edited by Quick Switch (edited 01-15-2002).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

(OOC: No, Quick Switch. The real problem is whether or not Galvy or Flec will let me do a Earth thread.)

"Right", Ramjet said, turning to look at the crew.

"Anyone got any ideas?

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 01-15-2002).]
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Ditch the shuttle all together," Thrust thought, smiling.

"No, you idiot," Dirge shook his head.

He turned to the Insecticons.

"Let me see if I remember. You all lived in...what was it...oh yes, Demon Swamp before being discovered by Megatron right? Well, the Autobots or Decepticons will never suspect that as a landing place. They'll think it's been deserted for at least thirty years."

Thrust shrugged.

"Sounds a good a plan as any, though the Insecticons will no it better than we would, Dirge."

"The point is to find a secluded place where we won't arouse supsicion. Ramjet, what say you?"
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Predaking glanced landed in front of the entrance to the tunnel that lead into the plasma energy chamber. Mental order from Razorclaw caused the giant to disengage into the five Predacon warriors.

"Get into the tunnel!" Razorclaw roared. "Keep your guns ready! Let the Aerialbots fight with Cryhavoc and that fleshling! We hunt down the bots that already went inside! Divebomb, Headstrong some cover fire!" Razorclaw commanded.

Divebomb moved just inside the tunnel entrance with Headstrong and opened fire on the Aerialbots with Headstrong.

Razorclaw then gestured Tantrum and Rampage to take the lead before slipping into the tunnel himself. "Headstrong! Divebomb! Follow!" He growled to the two Predacons at the entrance.

Divebomb and Headstrong pulled out from the entrance and followed their fellows into the tunnel that lead into the plasma energy chamber.

Razorclaw's gold visor glowed in the darkness as the Predacon commander advanced silently onwards in the dark tunnel. "The 'bots are most likely already fighting with Hatemunger's bunch... we have the surprise element on our side..." He snarled quietly.

Tantrum reloaded his gun and took hold of the hilt of his sword. "I don't like to leave enemies behind me..." He grumbled.

"You think they can beat Cryhavoc down Tantrum? Hah. And don't forget that fleshling... she can sure do some damage too even though I wouldn't like to admit it." Divebomb smirked.

"Go to suck your tailpipe Divebomb." Tantrum muttered, glancing at Divebomb angrily.

"Silence!" Razorclaw hissed. "We're supposed to be an elite team. Just keep going."