WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
dreadedhead
Protoform

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!

Post by dreadedhead »

I am dreadedhead...I make obsessiveness look like a healthy life style. I have all of the transformers shows...3 versions of the movie...and somewhere packed away at my mothers house I have at least 60 of the toys, including fortress maximus...I used t5o collect the old comics but they seemed so...polluted. This place seems to be where I belong!! LETS TALK TRANSFORMERS PEOPLE!!!!!

------------------
dreadedhead
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Hi Dreadheaded,

Welcome to the TF Archive. Though it really shouldn't be me greeting you as I've only been here a relatively short while myself.

You sound like a true Transformers nut. How come it took you so long to find this place? or have you only recently started using the Internet?

3 versions of the movie!?! wow, did you get Mavericks recent release? what did you think of it?

You wanna talk Transformers? OK, here's a question for you...off the top of my head;

What was the name of the human who took control of Megatron and used him to get money and power. This was only possible because Ratchet had knocked Meg's off a mountain edge and Megatron's memory circuits became disfunctonal as a result.

If someone else answers before you, you owe me a beer Image

Regards,
Windcharger

------------------
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Woah - ALL of the series of Transformers? You got all the Japanese episodes then? Like Beast Wars II and Beast Wars Neo? If so then I am both impressed and VERYYYYY jealous!!!!

------------------
Dai
<offical tea-boy>

Sig pictures and hosting available on request!!!!

--------
Kevin:You've got the wrong guy...I'm just a stupid keyboard player in a high school band...there's a million of me..."
Gwildor:Only one of you Kevin...only one of anybody!
dreadedhead
Protoform

Post by dreadedhead »

Its was a cartoon show episode? I slightly remember an episode like that...I assure you I own it.(I guess I owe you a beer)
I have been watching the movie at least once a day since it came out on video a decade ago. I just recieved all the shows in the mail about a month ago....And since... Ive tried to watch them all but I slept through some. MAybe you can help me....I have some questions....About the show after it left north america...

------------------
dreadedhead
dreadedhead
Protoform

Post by dreadedhead »

I have Victory series, masterforce,scramble city, the north american transformers,headmasters...

Its about 15 tapes in all all 8 hours long...

Is it possible to get a better translation? They say the matrix is a "power cell" and they need it to find prime....but obviously prime left the matrix because he knew he was oing to die(which he does, yes again)....In the end Rodimus gets the "power cell" and it makes him"stronger" ARGH!!!!! They dont tell the story right! I guess youd have to see it to understand!

------------------
dreadedhead
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

I guess I will,

Mine's a Kroenenburg with a shot of vodka dropped in for good measure.

Though I should let you off because I asked you a UK Comic question.

Regards,
Windcharger
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Well as I said in your other thread - the Headmasters series exists in only 2 forms that I know of that are available:

1. In Japanese (good, if you can speak it!)
2. Dubbed in English - a lot of people slag the dubbed version - I can see why - but I prefer not to slag it as there are so few of the Jap series which have been dubbed/subbed

3. Somewhere on the net there's a bunch of people who are trying to get the HM eps subbed - not sure what progress they have made though...

------------------
Dai
<offical tea-boy>

--------
Kevin:You've got the wrong guy...I'm just a stupid keyboard player in a high school band...there's a million of me..."
dreadedhead
Protoform

Post by dreadedhead »

When I was younger I collected the comics...But I dont think Canada gets the same ones as the U.K.....I dont know the comics well at all...Wasnt someone in control of megatron in one of the earlier shows though....? No...that was devastator! Never mind, my goof!

------------------
dreadedhead
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Originally posted by dreadedhead:
When I was younger I collected the comics...But I dont think Canada gets the same ones as the U.K
No, we got the same comic format as the americans did, 80 regular issues, 4 headmaster series, a few gi-joe/transformer crossovers, and 12 G2 books.

------------------
----------------------------------
Send comments, insults, taunts and death threats to:
Prowl?

---------------------------------------------------
Sig space courtesy of Thundercracker84
------------------------
screw geocities and Angelfire
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Check this site:
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ctenosaur/subtitled.html

They have the first 3 eps of Headmasters subbed available.

------------------
Dai
<offical tea-boy>

--------
Computron

Post by Computron »

Originally posted by Prowl?:
No, we got the same comic format as the americans did, 80 regular issues, 4 headmaster series, a few gi-joe/transformer crossovers, and 12 G2 books.
Nope Prowl?. The UK got 300+ comics that were out weekly and were of a far superior standard to the US/Canada ones as the writters were able to follow more stories (Magnus and Galvatron particulaly shine in the uk issues)

------------------
Nominate the true Megatron at Seibertron.com

Images thanks to THE AXALON. The one stop place on the internet for all your Beast Wars images
Boeman
Protoform

Post by Boeman »

Originally posted by Prowl?:

When it comes to British and American goods, Canadians tend to get the best of both worlds.

Depicted here is "Man of Iron", issue #33 from 1988 which I purchased in Toronto.

I understand that this was originally printed in either issue #9 or #10 of the British series of comics so it may very well be an American version nonetheless.

nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

Dreadheaded, welcome to the board.

What was wrong with the comics again? I'm reading them right now, and I'm really enjoying them. It's getting kind of random right now, around issue 46 or so, but it's still entertaining.

------------------
This space for rent until I get a real sig.

Thanks to Brendocon, I now occupy Wildfur's old dumpster.

--nmathew
Yes, 1 T. I know it's wrong, but that's just how my drunken ancestors did it, alright?
Jim

Post by Jim »

Welcome to the board dreadedhead. I hate to do this on your first (?) topic, but I have to move this to General Discussion. It will be locked here, but open there. General

***TOPIC MOVED TO GENERAL***

------------------
More Than Meets The Eye;
I'm an anime slut in disguise. Image