[Original RPG] Detente: The Congregation of the Dead (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Tunnel system

"A diversion, Scientist Vendix. There are detonators stored in the safe-room, to which I have the code..." He paused, then said, "I also have one of your special weapons with me, with which - if there is time - to set a booby-trap."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

In the Air

The Hind Drone banked avoiding Cyclonu's fire and rippled off a salvo of 4 missiles.

~*~

Tunnel System

Vendix nodded and directed one of his Sharkticons to fetch his hover board.

"I will deploy one of my men to fetch the explosives we will mine the tunnels that should slow down some of the filthy constructs."

In the Tunnels

Weirdwolf thought about it

"Liberation of Cyberteon during they heavy casulaties took not many left think I."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Tunnel system

"If there is time..," Lorsyx murmured. Truth be told, he was glad of the opportunity to rest even for a short while, but he knew his duty. "Scientist Vendix: I respectfully ask that my driver be allowed to take me on to the hub immediately."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadway North:

Bludgeon: -shell still battered and singed, left arm slowly repairing itself, cannon barrel still warped and twisted, scowls as the A-10 drone locks onto him- "BBC, go assist Ramjet and Thundercracker. I feel they might need it."

BBC: -nods, transforms, roars into the tunnel system-

Bludgeon: -fireball forming in the palm of his right hand, spins out of the way of the incoming fire, flinging the fireball at the drone-

Tunnel System:

Thundercracker: -still following Ramjet(but not quite crazy enough to transform to catch up faster- "You okay, Ramjet?"
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

In the air

Cyclonus corkscrewed in the air, firing laser blasts at the oncoming missiles. He blew up two of them, nicked the third enough that he sent it careening off course into a building and narrowly dodged the last one with the subtle grace of an acrobat. He was rocked as the missile detonated only metres behind him, but managed to stay approximately on-course. He fired a barrage of rust rays at the enemy helicopter's rotors, trying to knock it out of the sky without causing more damage than he had to.

Tunnel system

"No, I'm not bloody OK," Ramjet snapped at Thundercracker. "And you won't be either, if Gigs finds out that we let these guys get away. Now get up here! We've still got some slimy Quints ta slag, remember?"
Chip1123
Protoform

In the Tunnels

Post by Chip1123 »

"I read Thundercracker and Ramjet in front of us. Should we give them a hand, or do we have somewhere else to be?" Roadblock asked Weirdwolf.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------On the ground----------

Wandering. Klamek ,with 2 drones on his sides. With luck or not he finally met
Spinister again in the middle of the street.

"You"

----------Skybourne----------

Slugslinger locked the third drone on his target from above and opening fires.

----------Somewhere else----------

"Why don't you guys just quit already eh?" Losing his patiences ,Triggerhappy then ignited his thrusters with one drones on his back and another holding his chest plate. The targetmaster flew away from being swarm only to crashed directly into the tunnel entrance not far from Snapdragon's position.

----------Tunnel system----------

Teffon with a shark wandering in the maze-like tunnel system hoping to find any of his allies here the technician then opened his comlink. "This is Teffon anyone in the tunnel?"

----------AA Tower----------

Spearhead still manning the tower the last standing tower in the city. Releasing black cloud at Cyclonus.

----------Under the Debris----------

"It's dark"

"It's getting darker"

"Where am I?"

"Quiet. So Quiet."

"Yes."

"Yes. The Quintesson must..."

"...survive"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

On the ground

At first, Spinister didn't recognize Klamek -- all the Quintessons and their minions looked the same to him. However, the enemy's voice was enough to jog his memory, and he greeted the Quintesson with a glare.

"You," he told Klamek, "should have left the city when you had the chance. Now you don't."

Transforming into his newly-repaired helicopter mode, the Targetmaster sprayed flames, particle beams and laser blasts at Klamek and his minions while flying backwards.

In the air

Cyclonus was taken by surprise by Spearhead's fire and was almost shot out of the sky. However, he managed to dive below the tower's line of fire before he'd only taken a few superficial hits.
redman prime

Underground, but only slightly. only slightly.

Post by redman prime »

Snapdragon reached the basement floor as soon as Triggerhappy crashed through the surface and landed near the shattered remains of Apeface.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

It's rotor assembly weakened the helicopter plunged downwards and crumpled onto the ground.

~*~

Weirdwolf studied the tunnel

"Join them we shall, strength in numbers there is young Roadblock."

~*~

The A10 drone banks out of the way of the fireball and comes round for another attack run.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Under the city

Wingspan stood stock still as he assimilated the information.

He opened a com link

"Bludgeon, Spinster are you recieving me? We have a situation over. Is it possible to come to my position i'd prefer not to discuss it over the open airwaves."

~*~

Vendix nodded

"Continue on your mission , I wish you sucess hopefully it will bring us one step closer to eradicating these vile unclean constructs."
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

The Ruins
Sixshot transforms and blasts off,trying to find Weirdwolf's location via the beacons.after flying for a few minutes He finally sees him next a tunnel.-"Don't tell me you were going in that "dark scary" tunnel without me."-He smirked to Weirdwolf
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Tunnel system

Lorsyx, using his communications line, transmitted Vendix the code required to open the explosives safe, and then signalled to his driver. "I shall keep this vehicle, Scientist," he said. "It has served me well so far. I estimate reaching the autogun controls within two time units - unless I am intercepted."

The vehicle pulled away on its original course and Lorsyx's voice rose above the dull purr of the engine. "I salute Quintessa!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadway North:

Bludgeon: -moving as the drone starts it's bank, drawing his katana as he starts a forward charge, jumping up and springboarding off of a wrecked transport, attempting to cleave the A-10 drone down the middle-

Tunnel:

Thundercracker and BBC: -catching up to Ramjet-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

On the ground

Spinister replied to Wingspan. "I'm a bit indisposed right now. What is it?"

Tunnel system

Ramjet glowered at Thundercracker and BBC. "Took you long enough. Come on. We've got Quints ta kill."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Roadway North

The Drone tries to dodge but the sword cleaves diagonally shearing theough metal, circuitry pipework, fuel sourts out in an arc as the swod reaches the bottom of the drone and the 2 halfes fall to the ground.

~*~

underground

Wingspan paused thinking for a moment.

"S-s-scrambling Megatron is back and he's leading some kind of coup d'etat, with S-s-soundwave and A-astrotrain."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadway North:

Bludgeon: -lands in a crouch, straightens, activates his commlink- "I'm heading for your location, Wingspan." -turns, starts stalking off in Wingspan's direction-

Tunnel:

Thundercracker: "Yeah, yeah."

BBC: -scowling-

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

On the ground

"You must be kidding," Spinister replied to Wingspan. "Megatron is long-dead and the likes of him would never be able to unseat Lord Gigatron anyway."

The entire concept was something that the Targetmaster had a hard time accepting. Soundwave as a traitor he could see, but Astrotrain? The admiral was his friend, someone who he respected greatly.

This can't be.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tunnels

Weirdwolf grinned revealing rows of fangs. He glanced at Roadblock

"Roadblock and I most scariest things here in yes!!"
Chip1123
Protoform

Tunnels

Post by Chip1123 »

Roadblock replied back to Weirdwolf, "Especially if they are on the wrong end of my rockets..."

"So what we doing wolfy? We got anything specific to do, or just get to cause chaos?"

(OOC: since we are in the tunnel, do we hear Megatron's message, and if so, where does our group fall in...? I would think Roadblock's loyalty would be to Megatron, the one who brought him online...)
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!