I think you'll all notice...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sir Auros

I think you'll all notice...

Post by Sir Auros »

If you look in the Rock forum, in the game thread, Rock is playing with himself!

------------------
Down with lame Japanese names! Fight Super Lifeform Transformers my @$$

Guess what my sn is on aim? yeah, Sir Auros
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

He's an idiot what do you expect

------------------
Optimus Prime do you read me the Decepticons are blitzing Autobot city, we're really taking a pounding; dunno how much longer we can hold out-Blaster in Tf:TM
Thanks to Dai our tea boy for this sig.
Watch the Birdy Laserbeak

[This message has been edited by Blaster_86 (edited 12-18-2001).]
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Watch it Blaster, I didn't used to think he was so bad, and I think he's having a lot of issues in his life, and us finding his weird diary doesn't help him, but then he really shouldn't have taken over that and used it as a diary...it's very odd to sayt the least...BTW dude, before you think I'm chewing you out, I'm not, we're cool man. Image

------------------
Down with lame Japanese names! Fight Super Lifeform Transformers my @$$

Guess what my sn is on aim? yeah, Sir Auros
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Originally posted by Blaster_86:
He's an idiot what do you expect

"Take care in what you about others you dont know much about, for a friend of that person may hear and take matters into his own hands"--My Grandpa

First I am trying to start no Flame War here, let that be known.

Blaster, like the quote says, be careful what you say, when you dont know the whole situation. I have talked to Rock multiple times on AIM and found that he is no idiot like you say. He is a very good person that I like to talk to.

He has some issues that we cannot comprehend, because we are not around him 24/7. And why he put them out on the internet, we do not know, unless he would want us to know.

So just be careful what you say, cause I will take up defense for my friend if necessary because of slander by someone who does not know the whole story.

Again, this is not intended to start a flame war of any kind

------------------
Thanks to dai-atlas2000 for my sig
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

I think Auros is correct. I think Rock does have some personal problems. Go the the thread "Rock's Forum" originally posted by Blaster_86. Rock's e-mail is listed. I'd suggest dropping him a line and asking if all's ok.

------------------
This space for rent until I get a real sig.

Thanks to Brendocon, I now occupy Wildfur's old dumpster.

--nmathew
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by Sir Auros:
If you look in the Rock forum, in the game thread, Rock is playing with himself!

That just doesn't sound right. LOL.

5061 posts until I beat that Cliffjumper. Until then, I'll settle for destroying his toy counterpart. [/Rock]

Edit: Just noticed that my post total is 469. That's right, I am 4 69. If I were Rock, I'd post quickly so that I didn't have such a promiscuous number, but I'm not, so it will stay that way until I need to post again. I hope most people see this glorious total.

------------------
They were the dream--
--Mechanical beings able to transform
their bodies into vehicles, machinery
and weapons; a last line of defense
against the CHAOS-BRINGER,
UNICRON. Image

-Transformers: Issue 75-
"ON The Edge of Extinction!"

Looks like I'm:

PaladinPrime: Supporter of the kill all lurkers, and eat them campaign.

[This message has been edited by PaladinPrime (edited 12-18-2001).]
sprites touch
Protoform

Post by sprites touch »

you are 4 69 with whom PaladinPrime(I'd call you PP, but you might find that ofensive)?[j/k]
I still haven't read the infemous "rock forum", from what posts I read form him, he sounded like an ok guy, and I try not to pass judjment over people I don't know that well. I think everybody act like jerks from time to time, and say or do things they wish they haven't, and it's not fair to hold that against them. Remember, some are ofended more easily than others, you shouldn't treat everybody with kit gloves, but don't pound them with a 10 pound malet to the ground. I respect people who speak their mind and don't go all pc ( like I sometimes do), just sometimes people get hurt by that.

------------------

Maybe it's 'cause of all those punchs to my head, but I'm starting to see yer point.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Sadly your right I don't know the whole situation and guess what, the things he said about some people in there pissed me off thats where my judgement comes from. He has problems in the real world the I'll gladly talk to him and let him vent but the fact he insults other people because he is haivng a hard time is wrong and stupid. I had nothing against him before but what he said pissed me off and made me lose all respect for him.

------------------
Optimus Prime do you read me the Decepticons are blitzing Autobot city, we're really taking a pounding; dunno how much longer we can hold out-Blaster in Tf:TM
Thanks to Dai our tea boy for this sig.
Watch the Birdy Laserbeak
Amnesia
Protoform

Post by Amnesia »

Originally posted by sprites touch:
I still haven't read the infemous "rock forum"
And you won't be able to, since it has been deleted.

And could we leave this topic now?

------------------
First Lurbie of the TF Archive!

[This message has been edited by Amnesia (edited 12-28-2001).]
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Amnesia:
And could we leave this topic now?
We certainly can.

I may not have access to my full powers right now, but there is one job I can still do fine and dandy...

**TOPIC CLOSED**

"And may you sink to the bottom of the topic list, where you will cause no more anguish."