Well, I am single again.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Eternal 1
Protoform

Well, I am single again.

Post by Eternal 1 »

Just broke up with my girl... By SMS. Ah well, thats the last time I date a girl who is involved with someone else. I feel like a real #$%^$ since the reason she ended it with me was because her boyfriend found out about us. I don't think I am going to win any sympathy votes on this one.

Ah well, it was a doomed relationship from the beginning. Well, I think I will hit a bottle of something because the only thing that I have going for me now is the fact that my ex has told me that she isn't over me and wants to get back together... I'm just not sure I want to move to America.

They were the dream-mechanical beings able to transform their bodies into vehicles, machinery and weapons; a last line of defense against the chaos-bringer, Unicron
Post the TF:TM mistakes here and do it now!!!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Look at the bright side: you're single again! Now, you don't have to feel guilty if you get yo'self a piece of a sweet young thaaaang. Play on!
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Regardless of the situation, I'm sorry man! Relationships suck!
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

10-Roger on that G91, relationships do suck!

As for you Eternal 1, just find something to do, keep busy, in time you'll forget. I ain't gonna lie to you, you'll think about her from time to time, but being busy always helps.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Where would you be moving to in the U.S. if you were to do that?

It does suck, but I wouldn't bother with a relationship with someone who's involved with someone else because...
A - What happened to you.
B - Even if you were the one she chose, would you really be able to trust her given how you got together?
Snake
Protoform

Re: Well, I am single again.

Post by Snake »

Originally posted by Eternal 1
Just broke up with my girl... By SMS.

Hmm... never heard of anybody breaking up via an old videogame console...
Back for good... for Evil.
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

;) Now, now Snake, didn't you know that the Sega Master System was the first console to have a built in modem?

When i'm feeling nostalgic i hook the ol SMS an dialup insead of doin my usual DSL routine via the lovely lady/PC Cron2A
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

what time is your pity party?
Snake
Protoform

Post by Snake »

Originally posted by Ulticron
;) Now, now Snake, didn't you know that the Sega Master System was the first console to have a built in modem?

When i'm feeling nostalgic i hook the ol SMS an dialup insead of doin my usual DSL routine via the lovely lady/PC Cron2A

Using it to dump someone is news to me...
Back for good... for Evil.
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

I'll have to admit it's not the most conventional method for dumping someone, but i've seen stranger things happen.

I once saw someone use an old beat up 85 chevy pickup to dump someone, then there was the time someone used a soggy roll of toilet paper to dump someone.

Neither sights were pretty to witness i must say, and you really don't want to know why the TP was soggy either.
Jetfire426
Protoform

Post by Jetfire426 »

Ahhh don;t let it get you down.. there are more out there.. when i used to break up with a girl back in the day the first thing i said after she left was "now I have more money for TF's"... :smokin:
One shall stand, One shall fall...
Eternal 1
Protoform

Post by Eternal 1 »

If I were to go back to the states, it would just be for a week or so. I would be visiting my friends in North Dakota. (Spent a semester studying there) And yeah, I would not trust her at all... Then again, I am so jealous and overprotective about her that I wouldn't let her out of my sight for a minute.

Well, I've talked to her a bit. Turns out she feels terrible about it. She didn't even know why she was with me etc. What I don't understand is why her boyfriend is still with her. I mean, she told him all about us. (How would you feel if your girlfriend told you that she slept with another guy in your bed?) Anyways, I will be leaving Germany as soon as I can. For some odd reason, I just want to leave all this behind me. Damn. And there was going to be a major party the day before I left... Now I am going to miss that. Guess I will spend the extra time I got now in Asia.

How long is it going to take before I feel better?? I've felt like **** the last few days...

They were the dream-mechanical beings able to transform their bodies into vehicles, machinery and weapons; a last line of defense against the chaos-bringer, Unicron
Post the TF:TM mistakes here and do it now!!!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by Eternal 1
What I don't understand is why her boyfriend is still with her. I mean, she told him all about us. (How would you feel if your girlfriend told you that she slept with another guy in your bed?)

Because he's a fool, who enjoys being cuckolded. Either that or he's been doing the same to her and doesn't care.
How long is it going to take before I feel better?? I've felt like **** the last few days...

It took me almost a year to get over the girl, who hurt me, so it's gonna take time. Although, I'd avoid women of her ilk from now on.