A Special GPA Presentation

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Lassst time I checked, thhe King Cobra can bring down an Affrican Elephhant withh a ssingle bite. It hass no ffear off larger creaturess, and withh due reasson. It can - and will - desstroy thhem all with not a care in thhe world.
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: What is this? Ravage getting double teamed by the rookies? Now why does this thing not surprise me. And to think I had to halt my bag packing for this. Ok boys, Death, Iggy......proceed with the regular scheduled programming. *returns to packing his bags*

OOC: hehehe milkshake rendition by auntie slag? THat brings memories, that was just a few months ago. Nice to see the AWF back.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The rookies like most women only wish they could "double-team" me.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

OOC: I didn't know Aunty Slag had used it... I had no intention of plagarising him/her. I hope (s)he can forgive me, (s)he's my hero. I hope to someday have his/her babies.

IC: Ravage when you say 'women want to double team me'...

by 'women' do you mean, 'all the AWF wrestlers'

and by 'want' do you mean 'really really want'

and by 'to double' do you mean 'me to learn'

and by 'team me' do you mean 'how to keep my mouth shut!'

Then yes, yes. You were exactly right. Your infinite knowledge is frightening in all its glory. All bow down to his amazingness, for it is indeed amazing. By any chance, would you happen to have a PHD? Dr. Ravage just sounds so glorious.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

OCC- Actually I do have a masters and have debating getting a PHD.

You know what Milkshake Boy?

Why don't you put up or shut up. Tempest and I took that other guy that acted alot like you out of the AWF a few months ago and I am behind on my beatings quota for the month. Well if we include what I did to the Lame and HBK I am not but whatever.

So come on milkshake boy what do you say?

Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret there, Rav.

I'm a lazy, lazy man. I dont see any point to putting effort into fighting you. Yeah, you're a big guy, and you've been here longer than me, ergo you have more experience. You might even put up a good fight, but here's the thing: I don't really respect you.

And since I really can't be bothered about you one way or the other, I really can't see why it's worth it to waste my energy fighting you. I don't see the point. I do what I want, Rav, and I want nothing to do with you.

You might say I'm running away, and knowing your vast depth of wit, I expect that's exactly what you'll say. And honestly, I don't care if that's how you see it. I know what I am, and I know what you are.

So go find someone else to pick on, that you think you can beat. You GPA sure have alot of people pissed at you, Im sure someone will be willing. I have more important things to tend to.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

And I am sure playing with your milkshake is high on that list.

But you see thats the fun part about being in a wrestling fed then Lazyboy. Hey I think I found a new nickname for you.

You can't exactly just run away from other people. You see if I tell the higherups I want to beat you like an unwanted child in the ring and the higherups say that sounds like a great idea for ratings. Guess what? I get you in the ring anyway.

And well if they say no. It's not like I ever had much respect for the rules anyway. I will just come down sometime when you don't want me there and one Hangover get the emt's and a stretcher for you.

One way or another I still get what I want.

Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

I knew you wouldn't get it rav. That's why you aren't worth it, because you would never get it.

That being said, if you manage to make them book a match against me, fine. I'll fight you. I respect their decision, if not yours.

If you come out while I'm fighting someone that is worth my time, then I'm gonna be pissed. I won't just go down.

Either way, I'll fight you. Morpheus thought he could just knock me around too, but I managed to make a few hits, now didn't I? And honestly, there, Rav, do you think you're half as good as Morpheus? I know you'll probably say you are, but really... deep down, what do you know?

As people like you are freaks for the last word, I'll leave you with it. I'm done with you, and on to better things.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Now, I like to thhink thhat I am a perffectly ssane indivvidual.

Oh, shhut up at thhe back, I am sso!

But now, I ffind mysselff withh ssomethhing to ssay; ssomethhing sso deccidedly inssane, thhat I might ass well become H.M. Murdock'ss roommate at thhe V.A. hosspital. And what I want to ssay iss...

Ignoramuss, I am withh you on thhiss.

Thhere, I ssaid it. I will now havve to beat my head offf thhe nearesst wall many, many timess to revversse thhe efffect. Or ssomethhing.

Now, we havve nevver really gotten along, Ignoramuss. Othherwisse, I might actually reffer to you by your proper name oncce in a while. But iff it comess down to eithher ffocussing on a lazzy monkey-thhing, or a brick-headed mongrel withh thhe phhyssique and, unffortunately, thhe intelligencce quotient off thhe avverage Ssstegossauruss, it iss not a diffficult deccission to make. Pluss, he hass not bothhered to ssay anythhing clevver affter I sspent ssevveral vvaluable minutess coming up withh good Anti-Ravv inssultss. Thhat, quite ffrankly, iss thhe lasst blinkin' sstraw.

Ssso iff you are willing, Ignoramuss...and iff Ravvage iss not too bussy sscarpering withh hiss tail between hiss chubby thhighss in thhe oppossite direction...thhen I would like to back you up on thhiss movvement. Thhat being thhe deccimation off an utter moron.

What ssay you, I?
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

I've always believed that this sport is more about intelligence than it is about raw strength. The man who thinks his plan through is the man who will win. And you, JD, have proven that to me.

Not only will I enjoy being your partner, but I'll enjoy teaching Ravaged to not pick on people he thinks will be an easy win. I'll enjoy teaching him why not he isn't half as good as he thinks he is.

Im thankful for your help, JD. But that doesn't mean I won't still keep my eye on you. I trust you, I know you won't betray me - especially for Ravaged. But don't assume this means we're balanced - You and I will still have a debt to settle after this.

So Ravaged, you asked for it. After Overdrive, if the bookers will have it - of course, you vs. Judge Death and Ignavus
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Funny a meeting of the jobber minds.

First off I am booked at Overdrive. I get to finish HBK's career.

Now second if you two really want to gang up on me fine. But you know since it is my world and you two losers do have to live in it. I will make the match not you guys.

And you know what, I think I have a perfect tag partner to help me throw you jokers all around the ring.

Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Oh yess, thhat iss a sspanner in thhe workss; he iss booked. And ffrankly, affter HBK iss done withh you, Ravvage, I havve my doubtss ass to whethher or not thhere will be any conssiderable amount off you lefft to beat. Fffiddlesstickss, hmm?

Now, Ignoramuss...on ssome pointss, I havve no clue ass to what you are on about. When havve I evver sshown evvidencce off 'thhinking a plan thhrough'? Improvvissation iss thhe besst plan; 'tiss more fflexxible.

Ssstill, you sseem to be echoing my thhoughtss. I cannot admit to ffully trussting you, eithher, thhough I would be more worried iff it were ssomeone elsse I wass teamed withh. You, at leasst, keep to your promissess. Unlesss you havve promissed to wake up beffore noon, off coursse...

And, ffinally...oh no, a 'ssurprisse' tag partner. Let me guesss; thhe Human...no, wait, 'human' givvess thhiss ffool too much credit...thhe Dung-beetle Bulldozzer, Tempesst. Ooh, I am shhaking in my helmet now. It iss, indeed, 't3h ff34r.' Fffear off havving to try and communicate withh yet anothher mentally-challenged clone off Donkey Kong. Fffrankly, attempting thhat ffeat withh one off you wass diffficult enoughh...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

I'll just leave it a surprise. But I will say it will be an old school beating.

Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Iff by thhat you mean thhe remaining memberss of Run-DMC will be ssupporting you, thhen I will remember to bring my autographh book.

Thhat ssaid, thhey havve classs, and ass ssuch, thhe chanccess off thhem sstooping low enoughh to hang around withh you, Ravvage, iss ass remote ass thhe chanccess off ffinding a palm tree in Sssiberia.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hehe, just keep it up snakey but iam sure even a moron like you can be enlightened.

Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Ahh, but you ssee, I havve already recceivved enlightenment. And it iss good. You are thhe one who iss lacking in thhiss regard, Ravvage; hopeffully, thhat will change ssoon enoughh. And who knowss? Maybe we will be able to open up thhe creativve portion off your brain sso you will not havve to usse thhe ssame inssultss ovver and ovver, and you might actually - dear God! - ssay ssomethhing off genuine interesst. Ass it sstandss, I need thhree cupss off esspressso to get thhrough each one off your tiradess. And thhey are quite shhort.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Look Cobra Commander.

First off Hooked On Phonics, this howith youssshhhh talktthhhhh is getting annoying on the eyes.

Second, don't worry you and jobber number 2 want a tag match you got it. Your just going to wish you had shut up and left with your tail inbetween your legs like you should have.

Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Well, perhapss my dialect iss irritating...but thhen again...

*cough*

If I.

talked like this. all the time.

it would be annoying too. dont you think.

I hope you can ffigure out who thhat wass an imitation off.

Hint: It wass you, nitwit.

And trusst me...thhe only reasson I wishh I had kept my motuhh shhut would be thhe ssimple ffact thhat, iff I had, I would not havve had to talk to ssomethhing withh lesss vvocal sskill thhan a concrete halff-brick. And yess, thhat would be you again.

But really, I am sstarting to losse my ffocuss here...Thhe main reasson ffor thhiss evvent hass nothhing to do withh my loathhing off you, though thhat iss a ffair part...it iss more to do withh fforwarding thhe coursse off jussticce in thhiss organissation, one moron at a time. And you havve drawn thhe shhort sstraw, sso to sspeak, and ass ssuch, are nexxt in line, Ravvage. My only hope iss thhat thhe cleanssing proccesss will ssomehow grant you more brain ccellss.

But I shhall not get my hopess up.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Rav, hommes, I have to explain something to you.

Everyone knows that I'm lazy, that's a given. But you see, I'm also greedy. I know that HBK deserves to rip into you, to break you in half twice over, and I know that he will too.

But then again, I kinda hope he leaves the tiniest spark of life left in you... enough so that the following week I'll have my fight too.

Now Ravaged, you came at me looking for an easy fight. I don't know why. Maybe you thought that you needed a boost of confidence, or that you could intimidate people by wailin of poor 'ole Igz. Here's the deal though, Ravaged, you may win, you may not.

But like I told Morpheus, I won't go down easily. So when you came after me looking for a good fight, well... that was not your brightest idea.

Actually, given your repetoire of ideas, maybe it was.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

When Jobbers Think They Have Lives. Today on Fox.