Mayhem 22 Nov. 2004 (F U, It's on time!) :p

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

*Lisa Lovelace attempts to get a word with Wolfang in the backstage area. She opens the door to the medical bay, only to be greeted by the sight of numerous medical personnel assembled around the Merseyside marauder.*

LL: "Wolfang, I was..."

*Lisa is ushered out of the room by a male nurse (N)*

N: "Wolfang is in no fit state to comment right now..."

LL: "But he's the new Hardcore Champion! We want to get some responses to what happened."

*N opens the door to let out the sounds of Wolfang being violently sick.*

LL: "Can you tell us anything about what happened?"

N: "All I know is, Wolfang took a really bad shot to his right ear. That's wreaking havoc his equilibrium, but he should be fine in a couple of days. He's got some minor lacerations and contusions, and a concussion."

LL: "Nice..."

N: "No, not really. He should be ready to go again after a couple of days rest. But for now, he's to be left alone."

LL: "Fine with me..."

*Lisa is interrupted again by Wolfang's powerful regurgitative capabilities, and decides to leave quickly.*
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Originally posted by Raven Darkstorm
The match coming up on Warzone

Dude, I knew you were dumb, but damn. Maybe you didn't see it right. You don't have a match on warzone for the titles. He didn't pin Ghostal 1...2...3.

So boo freakin hoo. Better luck next time!
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Poor KK I hope he gets hazard pay.

Anyway HBK I hear you. But that was odd, I sensed something different in your voice this time. Could it be, fear? I hurt you, I hurt your but--best friend the Game. I took your finisher on a steel chair and still went on to be co-winner of the ArchiveBowl.

I think your tiny little mind has realised what you've done wrong. I am having fun getting ready for the War Games nothing like Classic NWA footage to get the mind thinking. I like what Sid Vicious did to Brian Pillman I think repeatly powerbombing you into the top of the cage would be for. Or maybe a Hangover clean off it or anything else. Oh the possiblties. It's Christmas time HBK and it's time for your seasons beatings.

Now I know the Game is all off on how he has five purebreds or whatever and what have you. But does it really matter? Give this incarnation of the GPA anything and we will tear it apart. The NWO, DX, DN, CWO, 4-Horsemen whatever they are nothing compared what you have in the AWF right now.

So don't you worry HBK I will be waiting for you. Just try not to wet yourself when I finally do get my hands on you.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Ho, Ho, the little rat is out of his hole I see.

So what I guess from your rambling is that you want this? *pats to the belt on his shoulder* Ok I see, so all of a sudden you want something you can't have? Tisk, Tisk

Whats the matter with you. Have you lost your freaking mind? You want this yet you haven't beat me as of yet. You want me to ride the nightmare, I already have and I destoryed it along side you with it. You want this of mine and challenge me to be a man?

Humph, your nothing. This belt, this wonderful belt is certainly a suprise, yet the tought of you touching it, and then riding the rollacoster of CloudStrifer is intering. Hmm you have given me an idea.

*Puts belt on Table* you want this fine, you can have it provided you beat me which is impossible. However why should I be the only one to put something of mine up? How about you become my slave for a month? Yes, I think that will do nicely. You want this belt, I want you to become my servent. How's that? Or will you coward your way out?
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

YO YO YO YO!!!!!

The king of bling is now out da hospital with a concussion and i'm rockin da beats and i got mah 9mm ready to link non stop till i see a GPA's ass drop.

You sold me out Dbomb and now yo ass is on my list!

Check it son.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

(We can see Divebomb walking backstage when he sees Viewfind on one of the monitors and stops to watch)
Viewfind: You sold me out Dbomb and now yo ass is on my list!

(A sad look comes onto Divebombs face as he lowers his head and then continues to walk)
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Viewfind: You got all night...I just got a car full of ladies and a lot of booze...let's say that you, me and the O'Con go have some business talks...ok?
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

:smokin: Galv

You just make sure them hoe's don't look like Ravages teefless momma again and we can talk all da bidness you want.

TC, Dbomb, Reilly.

Look out nigga!
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP: Your... servant. Now is that the best that you could do. I was thinking you could have thought more about it Cloud.

Rules accepted. Let your nightmare begin.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Shot of Scarecrow squatting in a darkend room

They live without hope
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

I always knew that Reilly was good for a laugh but damnit, I never knew he could be this funny.

The Lame and The Heart-Bypass Kid?! Oh sweet Lord Reilly, you've really lost the plot now.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

HAHAHAHA!

Ok, the Game is going to talk business with Viewfind.

You know Dumbass there is probably a reason we got rid of that no talent hack. Sure he could write a good rap and get a few laughs.

But outside of that he was about as useful as a leader as HBK at the special olympics.

But hey go ahead hire him to take us out at the War Games just View remember if that chairshot hurt we will take you apart in the games.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

This coming from the fool who showed up at my door like some abandoned baby looking to learn the ways of the Homeslice.

You see Rav i'm da master of bling and i got the skillz dat pay all da mother f****** bills but not even my thug magie could ever save yo ass, and you guys are right i lost mah touch and it shows becuse i keep you and that turd tmpest around for far to long.

So I just like to thank you, i'll be sure to repay you very, VERY SOON!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Thats perfect View really that is. I am going to make your career just like 2pac. Dead.

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Easy their Viewfind, you taught me the tricks of the game. You had a pretty good run, but you are of the old GPA, me and Ravage, we're the new blood. We are the future, your the damn past, you might even say your a legend. I'm the damn legendary killer. You would of done the same View, don't deny that. While it would of been better to let you say, TC wanted the leadership, I contested but hey, **** happens. D-Bomb wasn't pleased though.

And view, if you bring, I'll beat you down.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

You're damn retarded, that's for sure. And it's a shame, really. I enjoyed my tangles with the GPA. I mean, Viewfind was actually a challenge. Although like every other member of the GPA, he got beat by the Welsh Wonder.

Now it's just full of failures... I mean, Tempest, I just beat your arse and the title shot is mine. Ravage and TC. Once you sort your lovers tiff over who actually has the title, I'll take one of you on happily. Hell, I'll take the both of you on.

Tempest, you aren't a legendary killer. For that, you actually need a little tiny bit of a very mysterious force we call talent. Unfortunately, all you have is a long tongue and a brown spot on your nose.

Hey TC, your new bitch apparently gives a good pedicure, if you're into that sort of thing.

New GPA, Old GPA, GPA with frilly dresses and eyeliner on... It really makes no difference to the Double S. You'll get beat, just the same, because as Tempest just found out, your are not ready for the Double S!
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Six your like a dog that needs to be put down, all you do is bark but have no bite.

You want to get into the ring with me or TC thats fine. But if I were you I would stop writing checks with your body that you can't be sure it can handle.

Actually the more I think about it, do you really deserve to get into the ring with the GPA. I mean you lost to a guy that pulls socks out of his ass.

Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Now this is what i like to hear!

Rav, Temp ya see son i got yo head full of so much Bulls*** its starting to smell like yo momma's upper lip.

All that hype i put into yo fool's head was just that HYPE!!!
Now that Blingzilla is out of da GPA who is going to watch yo back son? who is going to run in and save the day for you Rav? what about you Temp? you think TC or Dbomb will? can you even trust them son? think long and hard about this son, Oh wait did i say think?

Thats something you need me for.

Hey yo Six, sup son?
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

View maybe you didn't quite realise something there. TC and I were tight before I even heard your first cereal box lyric.

Temp doesn't need to worry I think him and I will leave a pretty nice swath of broken AWF wannabe's.

And go for it View call over Sixswitch like he can trust you alot as well.

CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

*Cloud is in his sort of make shift long hall, but there is no one there*

Interesting, where did everyone go?

What, oh its you....Your hear about OP aren't you?

Well lets see. You see OP, when you say I didn't put alot of thought into this challenge, your right I didn't. I mean what could I have done? Buried you for the upteenth time? Gotten you fired? But I am not like that.

You see there are 2 kinds of matches in this fed. One is where you have to think alot and plan your statergy. Another is where you know the guy, beaten him a fair number of times and know what is going to happen. Well what do you think that you are.

*Sigh* I know what I did to Strafe. After all, he hogged the belt for so long, he had to be tought a lesson. His bloody reck must still be there somewhere just trying to fight for life. After all, he tought he could fight The Norse Warrior, and come out on top.

*Shouts Hello into the hall, only his echo comes back*

Where is eve......Oh wait

You see OP, when you said I didn't think about it your right. Because I didn't need to. All I needed to do was to humiliate you to the extreme. Which I am pretty sure I will. So be ready OP, you will have some pretty tough tasks ahead of you. Rest up, my old friend....

Where the hell is everyone? Hellllo? *Screen blanks out with Cloud walking off into the rooms...*