Preview of 6 Dec 04 Mayhem

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Galvatron91

Preview of 6 Dec 04 Mayhem

Post by Galvatron91 »

Joey Styles: Coming from the Rose Garden in Portland Oregon, The AWF's West Coast tour continues as MAYHEM returns December 6, 2004. Things are starting to fall into place for the AWF Regenesis and this Monday should prove to be another interesting week of action for all the AWF Superstars! So far, the following matches HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED!!!

The NEW TV Champion Cloudstrifer will defend his belt against the returning Christopher Back.

Sir Auros will get a shot at winning back his highly coveted Hardcore Title, however to do so he will face not only the Champion Wolfang, but the Champion insisted that Zarak be given a shot as well. From what we saw on Warzone, there seems to be almost a division of the Hardcore title...it will be interesting to see how this angle plays out...

The Number One Contender for the TV title will also be decided, as the winner will go on to AWF Regenesis to face the Champion: Judge Death, the Scarecrow and fresh off an impressive match with the Game, OP2005 will battle it out!

And with the War Games just around the corner, Mr. Reilly has ordered two matches between the combatants. In the first match, Mr. Reilly has announced that Team DN/AwF must name the final member of their team. That member will team with Viewfind to face the battered NWA of Divebomb and P?!

In the other match, one has to ask the question: how will this team function? The Game, HBK & Sixswitch face the solid team of TC, Tempest & Big Daddy Rav. Questions have already begun to circulate about Team DN...in particular how will HBK & Sixswitch function...rumors are flying backstage...and we have to point out that it was last year in the War Games where HBK turned on his team and cost them the match! While the Game and HBK appear to be on the same page, Six and HBK certainly do not!

All this...and SO MUCH MORE...I've been told Bombshell is scheduled to return, Stone Cold will be there...and what will happen as the relationship between Xille and Vin Ghostal continues to strain? We'll find out that and much, much more...this Monday on MAYHEM!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC: So Eric wants to hide and send out his minions to due his dirty work Clod Stiff I owe you for Archivemania 3 and now it's payback time!
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: So Eric wants to hide and send out his minions to due his dirty work Clod Stiff I owe you for Archivemania 3 and now it's payback time!

IC: Dude...you're about as frightening as watching a Bugs Bunny marathon. What is your malfunction? You WANT the Game? You are actively seeking out Erik Summers? If the Game was to get a dictionary and look up the phrase 'death wish' would there be a picture of you there?

See, what you fail to realize is that the Game has a big match at Regenesis. Once again, that monkey ass mook Reilly has it in for the Game and HBK...so he's gone out of his way to get the GPA after us, put us in the War Games and really thinks that if he dangles enough carrots before his group of asses, they will get the job done...but UH UH! Oh hell no...also what you fail to realize is that the Game would love nothing more than to lay the smack down on your cybersexing mook ass at Mayhem...but see, again, Reilly is trying to give his boys some help by setting up this tag match...which we all know is designed with the intention of the GPA pulling some crap and trying to take one or more of us out before the War Games.

So, when it all comes down to it Monkeyboy, you and Reilly have a great deal in common. Neither of you have any idea what you are up against...and both of you are writing checks that there is no way your sorry asses can cash...if you feel...what the Game...is playing...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The GPA vs the "new" DN.

DN Looks the same as always new package same product. Losers.

Let's face it we are getting in the ring with three men that can't trust one another. While the GPA is like clockwork. You guys really want to make out jobs at the Wargames that much easier great.

After all it is your funeral.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Ignavus
Protoform

I don't really know what Pashawing is.

Post by Ignavus »

I scoff! I burn! I curse! I... pashaw.

Death... I want you at Regenesis. No gimmick, no special stipulation, no silly little bets. Everyone banned from ringside but you and I. There's a debt to be settled, and honestly? The Allmight Slacker is ready. He's ready to give it his all, to let the proverbial dice fly 'n put it all on the line. Time's been tickin, and the clock's gone out.

But there's a problem. Reilly's decided to let you compete for the TV title number one spot. Which you just might win. You're good. OP is great, and I don't know anything about Scarecrow. And I know that you just still might come out on top.

And that would mean I would be denied. I would be without my finality. It would mean I would have to devote even more of my energy to you. It would mean you would be busy with that title instead of with me.

So Atticus and I will work together one more time against you. To make sure I can finish you.

Watch out come Mayhem. I'll be right behind you.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Re: I don't really know what Pashawing is.

Post by CloudStrifer »

Wait one second here, whats this now? Who the hell are you?

First of all, I don't like being called a minion of anything. Calling me Game's minion is more insulting than that. Who the hell are you that you can activly call people minions of anything? Wait don't answer your probbly say your Back or Beck or Bjork or whatever the hell your name is this time.

Second of all, payback? For what? For doing the right thing and ending your patheic stint as Cyberstrike? I should be after you for joining that Loser Dane DinoKnight and you and your patheic friends.

Wait so what is this all about? I will answer that.

Its about some pathiec excuse for a man that can't wrestle and I bet can't even hold a proper weapon. Its about some excuse as a stunt to come back, and then leave agian at A4. Its about a story that tried to mess with The Norse Wonder, The One Man Army, The Chosen One and got beaten the hell out of.

As for our little match, you better believe the Hype, Because it surely will crush you!

Believe the Hype and Fell The Pain!
Bombshell

Re: Preview of 6 Dec 04 Mayhem

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Galvatron91
Joey Styles: I've been told Bombshell is scheduled to return

Oh, yeah. I'm comin' back. And this time, none of you assholes are safe.

And I couldn't really give a crap about titles or fame or glory or any of that s*it. I'm out to hurt people. Bust some heads, break some spines, spill a bit of blood...or a lot, depending on how I feel that night...
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

OOC: I'm in War Games now? When did that happen? Plot hole! Plot hole! ;)

IC: So the fans get to see a preview of Wargames at Mayhem. Fabulous. TC, Tempest and Ravage. I'm quaking in my boots. But I suppose the GPA do have the advantage. They don't have backstabbing gits on their team. This time, the Double S intends firmly to win the War Games, and Half Brained Kid... You'd better not stand in the way of that, or the consequences will be messy.

But anyway, the Double S is more than ready to face the GPA on Mayhem, on Warzone, in Wargames... I don't think even I'm brave enough to face them in the shower though, but that's another story.

GPA...
You want some?
Come get some!
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Awh, poor ickle paranoid Siznitch.

Not to worry, kid. I mean, I can hardly blame you - I'd be paranoid if I had to team with somebody who was better looking than me, more talented than me, smarter than me and who'd won more titles than me.

But hey, that person doesn't exist, so I've nothing to worry about.

And just because I booted you from DN the first time doesn't mean you should hold any bad blood. And just because of the hilarious stunt I pulled in War Games last year doesn't mean you should resent my presence.

Of course, the fact that I loved every moment of it and would do it again in a heartbeat is completely by the by.

But anyway, leaving all those fun memories to one side, we've got to operate as a team. We've done it before, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Just remember to get on with business, kick ass and do exactly what me and G tell you. Last time you started getting all those ideas about being a talent in your own right is about when we had to kick you to the kerb. Try anything, and know that I'll waste no time with a repeat performance.

Tempest? Legendary Killer? Puh-lease. You couldn't kill half an hour with a good book.

TC? Beat me for the title - congrats, well done. But you did go and lose it to Siznitch, so that kinda negates all the hard work. And now you're swanning about with lackeys? Wow. What happened to the take-no-prisoners independant who didn't need other schmucks to back him up? What is it you've lost, man? Your edge or your spine?

Ravage. The man that GSK are trying to market as a modern alternative to sleeping pills. We both know there's unfinished business here. But I'm not gonna let that cloud my judgement - I can wait till War Games to kick your ass. Just don't think that'll stop me from tearing you a new one if the chance presents itself.

Tempest. TC. Rav.
You want some?
Go see Siznitch.

I'll be at the bar.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

HBK will be at the bar and I will put you through it.

See HBK your not very bright and you just aren't smart enough to get it are you? You gave me your best a few weeks ago and I still ended up being co-winner of the Archivebowl. Your best will never be good enough to put me down.

And if I was the old Double S, I'd be worried if you can trust your own team. I am pretty sure HBK has his own agenda hell he might just screw over the Game and everyone else.

Woo Bombers is back, someone alert me when it's someone important. First Cyberputz now Bombers gee I am going to put the AWF's insurance premiums through the roof.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

AWF vs. GPA? You know where I stand. I hope the ten of you kill each other.

As for you, Xille...the next time you throw a dropkick at me, you'd better connect, because I plan to do a lot more than toss you through the ropes. You talk about us being a team...well, teammates never try to take each other's heads off.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Woah woah woah... You're better looking than me? You're more talented than me? Which paralel reality are you living in over there, HBK?

You seem to be forgetting one little thing. The Double S proved to everyone that he is a talent in his own right. Lets face it, I kicked more arse after DN than I ever did when I was in it. So what does that prove? You cramp my style, ol' HBK.

And if you think I'm your or the Game's lapdog in this match, you're wearing your glasses on your arse. The Double S does what he likes, when he likes, and the sooner you learn that, the better. The days when your prancing around, running your mouth impressed me are long, long since over.

So take this valuable bit of advice. Stop trying to get one up in the words match with the Double S, and keep your eyes on the Wargames... And if YOU try a repeat performance of last year, I can guaran-damn-tee that I'll be the one kicking your arse. And there's nothing you can do about that.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Shockmeister
Protoform

Curses!

Post by Shockmeister »

Thhree little wordss ssome off you may be ffamiliar withh:

"What", "Thhe", and "Heck?!".

Sssimply put - I havve no interesst in thhiss match. I do not care ffor any title shhot thhiss may givve me, and I do not care ffor thhe competition thhat much, eithher. I havve abssolutely no idea who Ssscarecrow iss or when he got here; OP may already be a clossed casse, thhough I shhall invvesstigate thhat in greater depthh later; and CloudSsstriffer, interessting thhough it would be to ffacce one off thhe othher people around here thhat are commonly refferred to as 'ffruit loopss', iss not where my interesst liess.

Thhe reasson ffor thhiss iss quite ssimple, off coursse. Igzz lackss hiss ffinality; I lack hiss blood on my handss. Neithher ssituation shhould be continued ffor any longer thhan abssolutely neccesssary - and ffrankly, thhe wait hass been ffar too long already. It musst happen and it musst happen ssoon.

Unffortunately, I havve no control ovver thhe imbecciless thhat passs ffor 'upper management' around thhesse partss, sso thhere'ss little I can do. But what I can do, iss thhiss:

OP? You want thhe vvictory? it iss yourss ffor thhe taking.

No doubt you can - and will - deccimate Ssscarecrow withh little real efffort. I cannot ssay you would ffind me quite sso ssimple, but thhat will not be a conccern. Bottom line iss, unlesss you ssufffer a momentary lack off brainpower and deccide thhat it might be big or clevver to physsically aggravvate me, thhen I will leavve you well alone. I havve no interesst in judging you, ffor thhe moment; ass I havve ssaid, my ssightss lie elssewhere.

Back to you, Ignoramusss...shhould your brooding barbie-doll deccide to sstick her powdered nosse where it unquesstionanly doess not belong, I may deccide to change my objectivvess...

Sssincce it may be wisse to tear her heavvily-eyeshhadowed head ffrom her puny shhoulderss and usse her sspine ass a novvelty hatsstand. Any attemptss at repeated interfferencce will do nothhing but irritate me...and I really do not like to be irritated. I sstart coughhing gerbilss. 'Tiss not pretty.
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Okay, Siznitch - hold it right there.

You see, what we've got here is a prime example of why I'm so much better than you... you're letting it get to you.

Calm. Find release. Hug your inner power centre or whatever hippy crap you want, but you've got to get a better handle on those emotions.

You see how easy it is to aggravate you? Make you lose your focus? A few well chosen words and you're suddenly more focussed on yours truly than the actual match at hand.

That's exactly the sort of behaviour that could end up costing us. Now, I've no problem with a little healthy paranoia - you've got a million and one reasons to be looking over your shoulder at me... the least of which being the fact that I'm so damn prettier than you... but you have to concentrate on them, not me.

Sensei Heat say "to control the little talent you have, you must first control your emotions."

Look at the guys you're meant to be fighting - not at me.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Re: Re: I don't really know what Pashawing is.

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
Believe the Hype and Fell The Pain!

"Believe the Hype of what?
Of an idoit that's read to many Thor comics as kid and can't talk right."

CB whips out a big wad of cash conisisting of big bills.

"Here's some money go take an English languge course and some DC Comics then and then we'll talk!"
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
OOC: I'm in War Games now? When did that happen? Plot hole! Plot hole! ;)

OOC: Reading is a good thing: Game names Sixswitch member #4

IC: Whoa, whoa, WHOA! Six, Sean...chill...have a lap dance...we're 4 former world champions...let's act like it and drink as a unit, damn it! I'm hearing a lot of prattling about this and that...and Six, the bottom line is, Sean is right. We aren't fighting each other here...you've been in the Games before, you know what takes place in this match...get a clue or The Game will find someone else who can handle it!

Damn View...let's go get hammered...
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Judge Death, Op2005, you shall both know pain like you have never known it before.

But you two are simply stepping stones to a more worthy challenge... Destroying the Television Champion at Regenesis

Live without hope....
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by Galvatron91
OOC: Reading is a good thing: Game names Sixswitch member #4

I must be blind... Or stupid... Or both. I still can't spot it. Then again, I am drunk. I'll look again tomorrow. ;)
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Re: Re: Re: I don't really know what Pashawing is.

Post by CloudStrifer »

Oh, wow, how orginal. Now what are you a clone of the Million Dollar Man? Insulting me with Thor comic, though I find them amusing, but that isn't the point.

The point is this. I destroyed Strafe because he failed to take heed of the Hype. I destoryed you at AM3 because you also failed to take heed of the Hype and once sided with DinoKnight. All of this isn't for me hearing my own voice. Its for you to understand the situation your in.

Money is nothing, I have all this before you could even crawl or your grandfather's grandfather was an idea. I have things gifted from the Norse Gods, I have things that I fought for myself. Yet what do you have to show for yourself? I have this belt, numerous victories over countless foes both desimated and tried to prove the Hype wrong and yet look where they are now. Strafe is in the Hospital hanging for his life, OP was buried and how is out of his mind, Bombshell ran away and came back agian, still the worthless contender he was.

What does it prove to you? It proves that in this short time you have come you have done nothing note worthy. You called out the game, and yet couldn't beat TC a man so wrapped up in his little world that defeating him would be a shame and bring a tear to your eye.

And now you came to The Norse Wonder, The One Man Army and flash your money and try to insult the great CloudStrifer? Tisk. A Pity, Reily must want to hurt. I don't care about any sort of fued you have going on with him, nor do I care for Reily and his tatics. So heed this. You came to the face of CloudStrifer's Valhalla, a place where true warriors lie. Can you overcome me and enter, or will you be turned away at the gate?

Also my attention has been drawn towards the three way match between three of the most worthless contenters that this Fed can come up with. OP, A man whos nightmares ebbed away at the Gates of Valhalla, Judge Death who has a strange fasination with the letter S and who tried to insult me, yet I find it does nothing. Take more time kid and learn the ropes. And Yet another newcomer Scarecrow who was so strong in his words of "Destorying" me. Hpmh. What a waste of breath and of blood. None worthy of even touch me and let alone in the same ring as me. Yet I shall be watching with great interest. Maybe I will have to intervine after all.....Hmmm.....

Believe The Hype, Feel The Pain, Fear the Norse Wonder!
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

OOC: Found it! ;)

IC:

Woah, woah... Hold it Game. Let's not forget who among us started getting all up himself and patronizing. You know me well enough to know that I don't take kindly to that. I'm well aware that we're not fighting each other. You might want to tell HBK that though. HBK who seems intent on riling me at each opportunity, HBK who seems to forget that the Double S is at least as good as each and every member of Team DN.

You accuse me of losing my focus, HBK. Well let me put your mind at rest. The Double S is always focused on what needs to be done, and in this case, what needs to be done is to win at Mayhem, and then go on to win Wargames.

But before we can do that, I think you need to step down from your high horse. Y'see, at the moment, you're pissing the Welsh Wonder off. I suggest you stop.