No Tricks! No Mistakes! AWF ARCHIVEMANIA II! IT'S FINALLY TIME!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC:
No, but he's a better tag-team partner than you were.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Cloudstrifer you little tart, don't threaten Pulp Faction and don't threaten my pal D-Extreme. You killed a man, y'hear? there was no need for it.

If you dare use your stuff and nonsense Norse god rubbish on me, I'll make sure you see them sooner than you were planning to. I don't back out of fights. I got a little merry following Archivemania i'll give you that, and disappeared for a few days, but don't take that as tacit refusal to smacking your pansy ass from planet cybertron to planet earth and back again.

So bring it on bitch. Think you're a God? well I'm the Goddamn Devil, and hellzapoppin.

Burn.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
OOC: Oh quit whining Wolfgang
OOC: B*stard.

IC: I'm not sure, D. Hmmm... maybe we could have him team up with a celebrity on 'Warzone'. Yeah, that might be cool... failing that we could pile him off with that Norse twa... err, extremely pleasant Norwegian *coughbull****cough*, CloudStrifer.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

EDIT pay no attention to this post I posted it in the forum and on the wrong board.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

LL: D-Extreme what do you think of the tag match of you and Wolfang agaisnt Cyberstrike and Cloudstrifer? Remember Cyberstirke was your former partner and he said that you are very replacable and anyone here is better than you to be his tag partner. How would you comment on that?

D-Ex: Is it just me or are you snortin some more blocks up your ass Cyberpunk?! Remember if it would not been for me we never been tag champs sucka! Remember it was me who pinned Ghostal to let us advance the first round. It was me who delivered the piledriver from the top rope as you were JUST there to hold NMat as I deliver the most devastating double team manuever in this very earth and I pinned him to let us advance to the damn finals! And it was you who won tha tag titles at heat wave but how? you got some help! And in the first 2 matches I carried the damn team...and what did I get nothing! You won the tag titles for us...but yet it was your own stupid fault we lost it. Cybersex on Mayhem me...and Wolfang are gonna prove that your nothing Cyberstrike...your just nothing...oh btw. As Wolf said, its gonna be you and Norse-hores raddish against Wolfang and the xtreme....D-EXTREME Im gonna show you whos worthless...and who can kick whos ass this time ......Oh wait I forgot to say something....D-Extreme...has left the interview *walks away*
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Whatever, Windy. You came to late, oh well. As for me killing OP well, it wasn't my fault he was a blockhead. I told him, I would take no prisinors but did he listen no, I told him that I wanted to back out of it for safety reasons, and well h e agian didn't listen. I told you before and I will tell you agian, its not my fault he didn't listen.

Oh and listen up Wolfy, I don't want to go with your or whatever the hell is going on. Get your parter BZ and go dd your business, Like I said I am done with pansies like you and D and Cyber.

OOC: Sorry Wolfy, I already got something plan. And for the future could you plz PM me about what your going to do? I don't really like it when I haven't done anything for a match (fluff etc) and my name comes up? Would you be so kind to PM me when something is in your mind involving me ? Thanks. Windy would it be ok if I made our match on Warzone?
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

OOC: It got a little confusing there, because it seemed as if you were making different matches with me, Wolfang, D-Extreme, Cyberstrike, and Divebomb in another thread.

I don't mind fighting you but the only angle I've got to work on is you killing Op, and you've pretty much explained how it all happened, and that's if Op's even really dead. After all, isn't he supposed to die in 2005?;)

You might get more mileage if you challenged one of the other guys than me, as I ain't got nothing against you apart from the whole Op situation, whereas you could build up a great bubbling plotline with the others, so once our match was over there wouldn't be much to build on, but with the others, there might be some good stuff for the writers to chew on. Just a thought. :)
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

OOC: Sorry, Cloud. D? Looks like we'll have to think of somebody else...

IC: Wait, I just thought of something, D... having Cyberstrike face us with one tag partner is hardly fair. He needs at least two before the match approaches fair. So maybe, and only maybe, if he throws some money the way of the GPA, two of them will be happy to undertake the task. What say you all?
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Wolfang
OOC: Sorry, Cloud. D? Looks like we'll have to think of somebody else...

IC: Wait, I just thought of something, D... having Cyberstrike face us with one tag partner is hardly fair. He needs at least two before the match approaches fair. So maybe, and only maybe, if he throws some money the way of the GPA, two of them will be happy to undertake the task. What say you all?

No my partner and I will be more than happy to you our selves and if you think I'm lying about my partner he is more than ready to take you a part Wolfboy you know him as...Deathscream!
Deathscream
Protoform

Post by Deathscream »

You got that right the Dark One is back and I'm the hunter and in
my sights is a punk called Wolfang.

The first X-WCW Lord of the Ring!
X-WCW TV Champion (x2)
X-WCW World Champion(x1)
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Deathscream
You got that right the Dark One is back and I'm the hunter and in
my sights is a punk called Wolfang.

You gotta get through me first, 'punk'. Then he might just consider fighting you.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Lord Zarak
You gotta get through me first, 'punk'. Then he might just consider fighting you.
IC: Give the dude some room, Z. I want him to get a shot in. But Deathscream, you had better make sure its a good shot; because when I get up from it, I'm going to break your arms, give you an enema with a pool cue and tobasco sauce, drive nine-inch nails into your head and then I'm gonna get nasty....
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Wolfang
IC: Give the dude some room, Z. I want him to get a shot in. But Deathscream, you had better make sure its a good shot; because when I get up from it, I'm going to break your arms, give you an enema with a pool cue and tobasco sauce, drive nine-inch nails into your head and then I'm gonna get nasty....

He'll start doing karaoke in the ring. You do not want to hear that...it's bad enough at our bar. *passes Wolfy a pint of the Black Stuff*
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

OOC: hey LZ clear out your inbox so I can pm you about the RPG
thanks man!

IC: Wolfcrap if you and that idoit D-Dump can stop me and Deathscream then you both are nuts!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: Wolfcrap if you and that idoit D-Dump can stop me and Deathscream then you both are nuts!

IC: Congratulations, Cyberstrike. You are now a master in stating the bleeding obvious. I am certifiable. I have been for quite some time. And D-Extreme? What, you think he just gave himself that name because it sounds good? No. It just happens to be true. And I'll tell you what, we can beat you this time, the next, the next after that, and however many times it takes to knock it through your skull that we are nuts.
If whoever is Commissioner right now has any sense, he'll call the nearest asylum and make sure they send some orderlies to tow us away before we get our hands on you and Deaths Cream.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Well so its Cyberstrike and Deathscream against me and Wolfang huh? Deatchscream its great to see you back...but it aint good for you to face us though. Cause tonight you guys are gonna get your ass kicked so bad, you 2 would rather go back to your mommies. OH LORD TESTIFY!!!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: Well so its Cyberstrike and Deathscream against me and Wolfang huh? Deatchscream its great to see you back...but it aint good for you to face us though. Cause tonight you guys are gonna get your ass kicked so bad, you 2 would rather go back to your mommies. OH LORD TESTIFY!!!

IC: I'll testify that you are the worse Tag-Team partner anybody in the AWF can have.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: You know 'Strike, I was kicking back watching 'Men in Black' when I realised that they stated that their job is 'protecting the world from the worst scum in the universe'. As you, Blaster, Fin Coastal, CloudStrifer, the GPA and Mirage continue to disgrace us with your presence, they apparently need some help. The men in black are here for real... and we're here to get rid of you and Deathscream for a start. Say your prayers.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: I'll testify that you are the worse Tag-Team partner anybody in the AWF can have.

D-Ex: Reight...whatever crapface. Remember it was ME and not you who carried this team. It was me who let us won our matches, and while I got the hardwork you were piggin out getting all the glory Cyberstrike. Well guess what, its time to pay your dues

Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

While I work on getting the AWF Back in order...I'm bumping the Old Archivemania's up for new and old alike to enjoy!