Live! Sort of...AWF Redemption 29 Feb 04 - United Center, Chicago, IL!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Originally posted by Arcee

OOC: So does that mean it was wrong of me to imagine Auntie Slag as looking like Windcharger (I mean, the real you, as you look like on your photo) with a wig and in a dress? Aw.
Eeek! Yes most definitely, well you can if you like, but I digress:laugh:
Auntie Slag is a behemoth of a man with muscles till Tuesday, and sports all over body hair. He believes himself to be a master of disguise when it comes to looking like an effeminate woman, but instead ends up looking like a hairy meatball in a dress. Imagine Big Show trying to look like a woman. That’s Auntie.

Windcharger of the AWF is the little guy who bounds around beating up larger people, wears subspace pants and occasionally rides the oft-farting comedy rhino. Windy is about the size of Michael J. Fox, but he fights like Bjork at a photographer’s convention.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Oh, I've lost again and been used as a plot device...yay...
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

OOC: G91 check your pms.

IC: Why did the nTo-X beat up Gruff and Cloud?
Listen to me and listen well for I'm going to say this just one time:
WE DO WHAT WE WANT AND TO WHO WE WANT WHEN WE WANT!
That's all you need to know.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

*Still in the dark, a voice booms*

So, Cyberstrike thinks he can just come up and beat down on anybody?

Its..so...stupid.

Then by all means, you shall have the consequences of your idiotic stand little man, and the consequences will be great. Let battle commence!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

So that's the way this is gonna go down Strafe huh, you attack StoneCold from behind, when he ain't lookin' with a damn steel chair.

Well, I've tried to warn all you sorry sons of bitches before -- don't pull crap like that with the Rattlesnake or be on the wrong end of a severe ass-whuppin'

Least you got something to look forward to in your POS little life...
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
*Still in the dark*

IC: No wonder your called Cloud since you're blind as a bat!
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

The Darkened Room

OP: Tempest... Redemption... Redemtion was carried out on thee Tempest. Only in your mind you think you won but HA did you... NO. I beat you to a pulp and i was just getting started when Reily made his appearance so i ask you this:

Did you feel the pain of the sickening blood as it ran down your forehead. Do you something Tempest. I enjoyed it. And when we meet again OP2005, The Highlander From Hell, will proceed to kick your ass AGAIN. Why? Cause i am thy worst nightmare!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: *claps* "We're the nTo-X... we do what we want, when we want". Yeah well... if what you wanna do is lose, you picked the right place to start. I'll give the NWA their due... well done. We'll meet again another time, I have no doubt.

As for the nTo-X, well... whatta you want me to say? I never guaranteed victory for Blood & Thunder. I did, however, state that we would be not be the ones taking a dive. We didn't. I wasn't pinned. Zarak wasn't pinned. Who was? The big dumb blue bastard who was partnered with the sputum-filled hair-brained egomaniacal bitchboy who suffers from delusions of grandeur.

Y'know... the nTo-X don't want the tag team titles because they know there's no way in hell they can compete with Blood & Thunder and the NWA. See... it took 'The Game', the HeartBrend Kid and the entire GPA to take those titles from us. What are the nTo-X compared to that? What they always will be.

NOTHING.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

OOC: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Great PPV!

*Xille is seen backstage running around and shouting loudly*

YES! YES! YES!

*He sits on a chair, noticably out of breath, and hugs his title*

Whew... what a match. I mean, come on! Not only did I get to piss off a member of the GPA, but it was Big Daddy Rav! And I got a freaking title for it! Geez, I hope all of my title matches are this much fun. And that shot against Auros? POW! You could hear the crowd, too, they were screaming for it! That's why I'm the opium of the masses, baby! They can't get through their day without a little bit 'o X!

*Footsteps are heard in the background, and Xille's face suddenly has a look of shock*

Oh, crap! Is there a 24/7 rule on this belt?

*Xille looks around nervously and puts up his fisticuffs when an intern walks by*

Maybe not... but oh well. A title! And it's all mine! To think, I would've had to share that tag title with that jerk Strafe. Whatever. A single star's life for me!

*Xille notices the camera for the first time*

What? Why the hell don't you people tell me when you're freaking rolling?

*He stands up, dusts himself off, and puts on a smile, his title draped over his shoulder*

TC, what can I say, man? I didn't want the title. Well, at first, that is. But then I could feel it. The crowd could feel it. Could the red hot rookie snag this huge win? Could he do it?

*He pats the Hardcore belt and his smile grows wider*

You're damn straight he could. Now, TC, you were an amazing hardcore champ and I can only hope to live up to the legacy you've left this belt with. I think I've started things out the right way, though. A fourway dance to pick it up? Now, even V.3 has to admit, that's an impressive victory. Auros... well, I hope your head's going to be okay. I had to take the shot, baby. You know how it is.

*Xille's expression grows a little more serious*

Big daddy Rav. The man I pinned to gain this fabulous belt. What's your problem with the way that I gained it? Isn't that the GPA way to play? A "W" is a "W", right? What's the big deal? Hmm? Oh, I see. The rules only work one way. You're like the big bully in the sandbox, who gets to take any toy he wants, but when someone takes it from him... WAAAAH! WAAAAH! WHERE'S MY MOMMY? I WANT A COOKIE! WAAAaaaa.... shut up, Ravage. I won. You got a problem with that? Fine, we can settle it. You wanted a stretcher match, right? Sounds like a plan. But you want my belt to be on the line, too? My, aren't we a greedy little boy? I'll tell you what, Ravage. This can be for my belt on one condition. If you win, you get the belt. But if I win, Ravvy, well... you've got something a little more humiliating to do.

*Xille grabs a shirt out of his bag*

Listen and listen good, hoss. I'm only going to say this once. When you lose, you're going to come down to the ring on the next Mayhem with your lovely GPA shirt on. Then you're going to rip it off, tearing it apart in the process. Then, big buddy, you're going to put one of these fantastic, new "I'm high on X" t-shirts and pose for the crowd. They're avaliable now, kiddies. 10% of all sales will be donated to Short Glass, making sure that short kids everywhere get plenty of milk.

Sound good to you, Ravage? My belt against your pride. It's up to you now, big guy.

*Xille begins to walk away, then turns back to the camera, his expression uncharacteristically serious. He takes envelope out of his bag*

One more thing, my loyal eXiles. You see this? This is a ticket to Archivemania III, obviously in an envelope. You know who it's addressed to? My dad. Have a nice night, everyone.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

YO YO YO YO!!

Mah nizzle
What you all seen tonight was blingzilla get played like mac
in punchout and that s*** was wack, see i had dat match in the bizag but punk ass bombshell gotz a mad ego son and he tried and play blingzilla and he still lost his bling.

But im'a be busy dis monday with da AWF crew cuz they wanna stop by my hizhouse and check out all my fly s*** so anyways
Glavatron how about i hit you up with 50 G notes if you take out that fool bitchshell? thats right...you down?

holla back.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Lisa Lovelace approaches the Game:

LL: Game...have you heard...Viewfind is offering 50 G Notes to take out Bombshell...what do you think?

Game: G Notes? Let the Game break this down for you...the Game won't take Viewfind's money...but the Game would be more than happy to lay the smack down on that candy ass Bombshell, not just for Viewfind, but for the Game...and the Millions...

Crowd: AND MILLIONS

Game: ... of the Game's fans! So Bombshell...come Mayhem...just Bring it! Shut your mouth...know your roll...and JUST BRING IT!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

I always knew that Erik was a no talentless hack, and now I've got proof positive of that fact. I mean, he's got no talent or charisma of his own, so he feels the need to steal it from more popular guys.

But I guess that Erik and the Rock have a lot in common. Like how neither of them are going to be around the wrestling circuit come next week. The only difference of course being that the Rock will leave to go get some movies shot, while Erik will leave to get some X-Rays shot.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Uhhh?

How about the 50 G Notes now? :smokin:
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

*A bandaged King is seen leaving the arena when Random Jobber Interviewer stops him*

RJI: What's your feeling on tonight's match?

King: What do I think? What else could I be thinking except making sure that Bug gonna eat his meals through a straw after he faces me in the ring. Yea that's right I am calling his weak pathetic little behind out for a real match. One where I will rearrange his ugly face and dislocate his limbs. One where he's not gonna feel his legs for weeks afterward. Yea so he wants to play The Game now? Figures, since he knows I will be after him and he knows his chance is better against G91. Well guess what? I am not going anywhere until I have his head on a platter. So Bug... make sure you are medically insured before you step in the ring again. No telling when you gonna need it.

*The King then storms off*
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by -Predaking-
Figures, since he knows I will be after him and he knows his chance is better against G91.

WHOA...WHOA WHOA! Jabbronie! Better chance? Let the Game walk your candy ass down memory lane there. On one occasion King, you were able to put the Game down...but King, you have you forgotten? Reilly the ref? HBK? Any of that ring a bell...

Look, the Game understands that you're a little bitter. Hell, if the Game had gone as long as you have with his only dates being with Rosey Palm and her Five Sisters...the Game would be a little down to. But rest assured King the Game may hate your monkey ass, but he respects you...and he respects Viewfind...as such...he's going to leave a little bit of Bombshell left for the two of you!

As for Bombshell, you have a problem with the way the Game talks? You have a problem with the way I act? Boy...The Game has seen more charisma coming from one of the motorcycles you drive...hell...if you didn't have Arcee with you in the ring when you two cut a promo there wouldn't be a pulse...so Mayhem...the Game...the Bug...one on one...

oh...and Sean...after I get done with the bug...I'll be sure to come watch you and TC...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

You know Xille whatever you want.

Oh I might recommend not having your dad at Archivemania. Or I can't be held responsible if two people get put on strechers.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Auntie Slag
OOC: I’d just like to mention that there is no connection between Windy and Auntie Slag. They are two entirely separate characters. Windy’s still in Hollywood shooting something on Cameron Diaz’s face, whilst Auntie is hawking he/she/its wares across you screens on Mayhem. I was fortunate enough to get the chance to come back as a new character after my name change to Auntie Slag. Otherwise I wouldn’t be here in the AWF at all.

Only way Windy’s coming back is if I get my screen name changed back. I realise this isn’t really fair that I get the chance to play two people, but if Windy’s effectively on-ice as far as the AWF is concerned, then I am in fact only playing the one person.

I do miss being Windcharger though. I had great times in the ring and of course working with Pulp Faction, and bantering with all the other wrestling superstars such as yourself, Big Z, SGhost etc.:/ [/B]

OOC: sorry bout that. I'll note that....damn and I thought you are still windy with a new gimmik. Sorry bout that mistake again my bad :sweatdrop
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Deathscream
Protoform

Post by Deathscream »

Originally posted by Ravage
You know Xille whatever you want.

Oh I might recommend not having your dad at Archivemania. Or I can't be held responsible if two people get put on strechers.

IC: Rav why don't you shut up! I'm not asking for a shot I'M demanding it and if I have go to you and Xille to get well too bad for you!!

The first X-WCW Lord of the Ring!
X-WCW TV Champion (x2)
X-WCW World Champion(x1)
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Deathscream
IC: Rav why don't you shut up! I'm not asking for a shot I'M demanding it and if I have go to you and Xille to get well too bad for you!!

Rav, do you want to slap him, or should I?

You can probably reach him better than I can.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Deathscream who the hell are you? Oh thats right! I broke you and you went away, what did the welfare checks stop coming in or something?
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.