Warzone is Back!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

First, Auntie, thank you for the kind words. It's nice to be noticed. Secondly, I've got to throw my support in for the "less is more" stance with the titles.

A title means something. You've gone in, put yourself through it all, and now you've got the gold to show it. Having too many titles make them mean less. We've got a solid amount of people here and I think having too many titles would string us out. You'd have only one or two people chasing a particular title at a time. And the worst part about that? The title would be the whole point of their feud. It wouldn't be about proving yourself, like it was with me against Ravage, it wouldn't be about Morpheus wanting to get back at Vinny G for stealing his dreams away from him, it would be about a piece of gold.

Now, I'm not against having those storylines, but they get really old (The gold gets old... HA). I say we stick with the belts that work, really try to encompass everything that we come up with in our posts, and try to get some positive change going.

And now I forget what I was talking about.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

*The camera comes on as we see Divebomb in his locker room pacing back and forth when in enters KK*

KK: "Hey Divebomb, can I get a word with you?"

*DB looks at him and just nods his head*

KK: "OK, tonight we saw your grudge match with Xille. This match has been talked about for a long time and now looks like it finally happened. How do you feel about the way it turned out?"

DB: "...... Well, I won. I got the three count......"

KK: "What seems to be the problem. I would have been expecting you to be celebrating in here after that."

DB: "I would have been if things didn't happen like they did."

KK: "What do you mean?"

DB: "I wanted a fair fight. I wanted a match with him where nobody tried to get involved and it almost happened. Now I don't know who tried to interfer but I have a good feeling about it. But now Xille acts like an ass and tries to blame me for it. I told everyone to stay away. I told them not to help, but once I get in that ring I can't control them. Hell I even tried to push Xille out of the way of the chair and even took the hit for him and he blames me."

KK: "Yes I saw that, he also said he got a moral victory out of it when the ref was down and he got the three count from the crowd."

DB: "I know, I heard him. He can saw whatever he wants but it wouldn't have happened if I didn't hit the ref and even if he did get the count on me, whatever."

KK: "You act like you don't care."

DB: "You know what, at the end of the night, I tried to keep it fair, I took the chair shot and I walked out the winner. But I am still not done with him. Hes got one more thing for me to take and thats my belt back."

KK: "Ok, do you think you and P? will get a shot at it soon?"

DB: "I don't know, but when we do, he better be ready."

KK: "Great. Now how about who you got paired with for the Archivebowl?"

DB: "TC. I am fine with that. I know I can trust him and just like he said we both have the same goal in mind. But once we hit the battle royal, its all fair game."

KK: "Well thank you Divebomb and have a good day."

DB: "Yeah, yeah."

*The screen gos black as KK leaves the room and Divebomb pulls out his cell phone and begins making a call.*

OOC: Cloud clean out your PM box
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

OOC: Thanks for the complements, but I wasn't and am not doing this for my own good. I am doing this so that the writers and those still on can see what they need to change.

About my character, truth be told he did come as a Undertaker clone when the rest of the clones were comming in, but with the break of the Reapers, that died with it. The Stigma that was there before still latched on, and still does no matter if I changed that in the smack talk. The writers need to know what to do and how to do it. Before giving them a push, PM them and say what do they want. Of course everyone will be after gold, its obious everyone wants to be powerful. But I am not saying everything needs to be done. Take whatever sounds reasonable and work with it. If a person comes in the AWF and says he is for instance the British Bulldog clone, fine work with it for a few months and he or she might win one or two matches here and there. If he/she is still around, evaluate the smack talk. Say for instance this clone does OK smack talk, but needs to improve it. That is no reason to hold him back. Tell him by PM, that fine your doing OK not great but I have this small push idea and it might work. Before I give you this push, I want you to improve your smack talk by doing this this and this. The person does it while getting the push, and it makes them more happy and gives the writer a better view on how to work with him and what type of matches to work with. If the writers feels that this character would make a better heel PM that person saying that you would be great if you became a character that viewed others as being infearior to you because your Imperial British. The person might like that and therefore produces a little push. They can stay there until they improve thier smack talk more.

This will not only result in your having better lower and mid carders to work with but you might also get the filler material mentality to rest. Of course not everyone does great smack talk, and not everyone needs a month to get a push but those cream of the crop as they say need to be used. The Gruff was an example, he could be trained as another Triple H clone for the mid-carders yet he was under-used and left. Its not thier loss it both of ours loss. Loss of the character and loss of the angle that he could have provided.

As for the influx for the belts. There is great fear that it will strain and thin the AWF too much. I disagree. For example, the low carders. Some have great potenial some don't, thats a fact. Those that do however,a nd I am talking about those that stick around for a few months or even just stick around sould be after a belt. Lets call this a Newbie Belt. The Newbie belt is won by say A. A has the belt, B wants it. They have a fued in which crowd support A. A wins and keeps the belt. Because the writers see A and him doing good, they say fine you give up the Newbie belt and we will place you in the mid-card and see how you perform. So A gets out and performs well but doesn't win any shot of the belt yet and we don't want him too yet. He must prove himself here in the mid card that he is worthy of any sort of push. Have him feud with High Mid carders and see where he goes with it.

The newbie belt will not only given up after some sort of push has been agreed on, it will be kept for a minimum of 1 month. Thats 4 monday shows and 4 wenesday shows to prove himself. If he doesn't the belt goes to someone else within the 4 months and the former hold is told what he did wrong and must improve before it is held agian. This will keep the low carders happy and give them room to evole without having to be in a filler mentaility for god-knows when.

The Euro and the NA belt I discussed are not straining for the main belts. Its exculsivly used by the mid carders like the newbie belt, work good, get the belt, work better with the belt, drop the belt and go on to face high-carders. Simple and effective startergy to work with.

Xille, not picking on you just using you as an example, was catapluted to fight high-mid carders and high-carders from the moment he got here. Was that fair to the people who were below him expecting to have a push? No it wasn't. I bet some people, me inculded wondered what he had done right and why he was chosen before them. Change won't happen if the writers don't take notice, as experienced by many and that left for being ignored or being stuck where there are. Lets give an example. Me, after I beat Op and buried him alive, I tought wow what a string of luck. Lets see what they have for me next. And what happened? They dropped the ball. The made me fight people who didn't even care as they were fueding with others. Namely me vs Bombshell. Fine I beat him, but isn't he supposed to work with me in getting back at me? No because he was fueding with blaster. Which made even my simplist smack talk obsolete because he won't pay attention.

This is not how one does it. Fine if suppose I have had a match with say someone equal in rank and looking for one, that would have been better. But what I did was wonder aimlessly fighting people until Gruff came up and that was agian a fued and after, both of us were lost because either a) we were ignored or b)Cloudstrifer syndrome happened.

My point his this if there would have been a euro champion at that time and a battle royal happened to see the number 1 contender for that title and say Mirage knocked me out and I took him with me, I wouldn't go after the title right away, I would fued with him for being a idiot and knocking me out, and he would say the same and we would fight. A simple fued the crowd and readers would love. In short belts are needed to stimulate the lower and mid carders to do something and knock the fller syndrome off of thier minds because we all can't be Xilles.

Divebomb my pm box is empty. PM away.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
OOC:we all can't be Xilles.

I don't know how to take that.

I feel like putting it in my sig.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

I'm pretty lazy. And apathetic. I'll get behind anything you guys decide.

A new title'd be good, but the way we're goin would be too. I'd just like to see the momentum get goin here again; more shows, more posting. And I'll help as much as I can in that regard.

Tempest, or whomever it is running this place at the moment, feel free to PM me. I humbly offer my lowly services.

Also, I'd like to have Auntie's babies. As soon as I figure out how.
Originally posted by CloudStrifer
we all can't be Xilles.

I'm perplexed.

You hold Xille up to a standard of achievement? Oh, if only you'd met him in real life. >Shudder< If only.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

The Game wipes some blood from his face as Lisa Lovelace approaches him.

LL: Game...you've just been knocked out of tonight's battle royale by your partner coming up in the Archivebowl, Stone Co...

Game: Stoned Jabbronie Skywarp...the Game is perfectly aware of what transpired out there Lisa. Now, why don't you sit back, hold the microphone and admire the Game, while the Game tells you exactly what he thinks of that beer swilling, foul mouthed piece of monkey crap. See, Stone Cold and the Game have been down this road before. The Game whupped his candy ass back at Archivemania One to become the AWF Champion...somewhere along the way, Stone Cold scored a HiaC victory over the Game and that is something the Game has not forgotten.

So here we are...after it seemed like that was all in the past, we head down this road once again. But as Bored Cold would say, the bottom line is this...nothing...AND THE GAME MEANS NOTHING...is going to stand in the Game's way from becoming the AWF Champion and bringing the belt back to the people once again...and that includes Stone Cold.

*The Game looks back down at Lisa, then turns and walks away*
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Judge, if ya don't want to shake my hand, your loss. I'm sure we will me, and it will be a titanic battle. Back to the match. Period, ole Igz shouldn't have been in the ring. With that being the case, one good turn deserves another. I mean c'mon, that is why it was called a tag match. You know, you need to to be tagged in. There is no one to blame except yourself.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

*OOC Great Show guys! I'll come up with something to say sooner or later....*
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Ignavus
You hold Xille up to a standard of achievement? Oh, if only you'd met him in real life. >Shudder< If only.

OOC: Please. You know I'm one of the most succesful guys in the area.

IC:

An ass, Divebomb? I'm the ass here? Who was the one that screwed up his own plan to cheat in our match? I sure as hell know it wasn't me. The X has said time and time again: he doesn't roll that way. And don't you even try that "I pushed the X out of the way" stuff with me. Even if that was what you were trying to do, I gave you time to recover, so we're even in that aspect.

What do I say, Divebomb, in light of all this cheating and whatnot? I'm still here, I've still got one half of the tag team titles, and I'm ready to go again any time that you are.

You'll walk that Last Mile again. I won't waste another chance to show you why you can't deny, Divebomb. I've come too far, thrown too many insults, had too many beatings, and made too many friends and enemies to waste another chance. The next time we step into the ring together, we had better both be going for broke.

Remember that.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by xille

OOC: Depends on how you define area. If you define area as that chair you're sitting in? Then sure. Besides, everyone knows I'm the money money playa of Huffy Hall. Biznog.

IC:

A section from the Diatribe of the Slacker:

Thou shalt not get involved. When one encounters ignorance, it is better to let it be: ignorance is self sustaining and will not fold to logic. Arguing with ignorance is simmilar to throwing onself against a brick wall: the wall remains and yet you are bloodied.

Wise words, wise words. Which is why, Wild One, I am not going to waste time explaining to you what a legal man in a tag match is. If you wanna go anywhere in this industry, I suggest you understand it. Once you prove to me you're worth my time, I'll deal with you, till then? I'm done with you, you aren't worth my time.

Now, as for Overdrive? I'm partnered with Mystery Partner 1. I've decided to temporarily name this ambigous figure Roberto. Roberto and I will make an excellent team. Roberto and I will knock your proverbial socks off, and your pragmatic ones as well. Roberto and I are an unstoppable force of pure tagable carnage. So.. yeah. Fear the Almighty Roberto. He is your God.
Tempest

OOC

Post by Tempest »

Originally posted by xille

Hem Hem

*Points to 2003 Rookie of the Year, AWF LotM 2003, Membership card to the GPA Bathroom and Gargage and the key to the illuminati.*

All in my rookie year.

EDIT: *Adds in OOC*

I still got it baby ...
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Tempest
Hem Hem

*Points to 2003 Rookie of the Year, AWF LotM 2003, Membership card to the GPA Bathroom and Gargage and the key to the illuminati.*

All in my rookie year.

Hem Hem

*Points to "OOC:"*
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Re: OOC

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Hem Hem

All in my rookie year.

EDIT: *Adds in OOC*

I still got it baby ...

*OCC*

The voting was rigged, the tournament was a joke and the only reason why you have a membership card to the GPA bathroom is because you're their towel boy. :p
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Tempest

Re: Re: OOC

Post by Tempest »

Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
*OCC*

The voting was rigged, the tournament was a joke and the only reason why you have a membership card to the GPA bathroom is because you're their towel boy. :p

OOC: Your just jealous. I have at least 70 Pimpin' rides waiting for me, and bathroom that can't be beaten.

And it was an offical trophy, and I won the tournament ... so there!
Raven Darkstorm
Protoform

Post by Raven Darkstorm »

OOC: And it was an offical trophy, and I won the tournament ... so there!

OOC: He did win the TV title in the other fed that I won't name.
I find it ironic that he's yet to win an AWF title and won his first title (ALTMK it's his first title reign) in the other fed that I won't name.

IC: "Give me and my brother a tag-team title shot and we'll show
all of you that a StarStorm is coming and Hell's coming with it!"
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Piss off dip stick. If you want a shot at the gold you'll have to wait your turn just like everyone else, because those titles belong to the NWA.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Sorry Raven, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm going to have to say that Divebomb is right here. He hasn't gotten his return match, and I'm sure that I might want one some day, so I'm going to see that he gets it.

Not that I have a personal need to face him in the ring again, or anything. That idea is just silly.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Y'know somethin' Erik, you're so full of that stuff you come here spouting off about that you got it running hot and cold, it's fillin' your boots and can I suggest you wipe the corner of your mouth, cos you talk CRAP too.

Problem is that we gotta partner up here, you don't like it and I know that sure as hell I don't like it but if it brings me one step closer to where I need to be then StoneCold's gonna damn well lace up his stompin' boots, down a few Warpweisers with a few whiskey chasers and march his way down to the ring to whup a whole lotta - how'd you put it - CANDY ASS.

If that means I gotta go through you too, you can bet your ass that I'll steamroller right over you, you crap-talkin, word-rhymin, can't string a full sentence together without pretending to be macho, no-good sonnuva bitch.
Ignavus
Protoform

My wit makes me mirthful

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by Ignavus
Now, as for Overdrive? I'm partnered with Mystery Partner 1. I've decided to temporarily name this ambigous figure Roberto. Roberto and I will make an excellent team. Roberto and I will knock your proverbial socks off, and your pragmatic ones as well. Roberto and I are an unstoppable force of pure tagable carnage. So.. yeah. Fear the Almighty Roberto. He is your God.

I don't think you all are comprehending the might that is Roberto. Roberto is the man, the god; people build golden statues of him... so he won't eat them. He eats people for breakfast. And has their teeth for a snack later.

Roberto shall rend you asunder! That's right, he's been practicing his rending, and he knows exactly where asunder is, and you will get your butt rended all the way there, and then to pizza hut. 'Cause Roberto will be hungry for breadsticky goodness. He yearns for them, as he will yearn for your soul!

And um... he's mean! GYAH!
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Oh, we are comprehending thhe might. Mmm-hmm. Yeah.

Okay, thhat iss a lie. Could you run it passt uss again? Jusst sso I am ssure ass to why I am ssuppossed to ffear ssomeone or ssomethhing which could be, ffor all we know...a sspanish midget?

*gasp* Thhat iss it! Mysstery Persson 1 iss...drumroll, pleasse...

I ssaid 'pleasse', did I not?

*drum roll*

Better. He will be...Mini-Me!

Or perhapss Wee Man ffrom thhat MTVvv shhow. I am not quite ccertain which one yet. But I am abssolutely ccertain thhat it will be a midget. An evvil midget. Withh a Deathh Ssstar cannon embedded withhin hiss belly-button, and, uhh...rocket ffingerss.

Meditate on thhiss, I shhall...
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.